Old 04-28-2019, 07:22 AM #17781
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Sexy Teasers Alyssa, Mariah, and Natalya are going to milk you dry. They know just how to tease you with their three big, sexy, asses to keep you right on edge all day. The girls twerk and grind their perfect asses right against your milking tube. They do not care if the prolonged erection damages you. You are only there for their profit and totally disposable once your use has been spent. (5:43 long) Clip Contains: Alyssa, Mariah, Natalya, Femdom POV, Milking Machine, Ass Fetish, Tease and Denial
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 07:23 AM #17782
Модератор

Модератор

Up close and personal, private show of my perfect feet.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 07:23 AM #17783
Модератор

Модератор

Since you've been such a good loser, I thought you earned a reward! A mostly nice jerk session... I mean, I still get to humiliate you. But no humiliating tasks! Well, maybe... but just jerking normally is no fun Good boys add a code to their order: Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100 +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 07:24 AM #17784
Модератор

Модератор

You and your wife just got married. But she's been keeping a big secret from you... Her main goal was to marry you for the benefits.. and she has no plans to have sex with you. You end up getting locked in a chastity cage.. while she gets to go off and fuck whoever she wants to.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 07:28 AM #17785
Модератор

Модератор

I've recently changed up my loser ex bf's chastity cage. He used to wear a plastic one that completely covered his cock so he couldn't feel anything. Now he wears a heavy metal cage with slots on the sides so that his dick can feel some stimulation. This new device is much more torturous because now I can allow him to feel something while still in chastity, without being able to receive the full pleasure it so desperately wants. This fucks with his head so badly, even more than before, he gets so horny and pathetic. So I once gave him a chastity blow job with his last cage and he couldn't feel a thing. He could just see my gorgeous face sucking on his cage but felt no pleasure at all. This time, it's going to be Much worse, for not only will he be able to watch me suck his cage, but he will actually feel my tongue against the sides and head of his cock! My warm, wet mouth just grazing the edges of his cock will make him absolutely crazy, lol. I lick and sucked the sides of his cage teasing his cock til it was completely erect and uncomfortable inside of his cage. He was literally bursting out at the sides. I looked up at him as I took the whole cage in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He could feel the wet warmth, it felt so good, but yet he could never feel the full effect of my mouth on his cock, just enough to tease and deny him. I wasn't letting him cum, lol. This was purely Torment meant as a form of control. His cock was turning purple from being so hard in it's cage but that didn't stop me. I moved onto his Exposed Fantasy balls and tongued them expertly with my wet tongue. He was literally convulsing at this point, begging for release. So I took his key from around my neck and dangled it in his face as he begged me to unlock him. But I didn't, I just left him there, hard and frustrated, lol.
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 78.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 07:29 AM #17786
Модератор

Модератор

You met this girl on Tinder & things are going exactly as planned. Of course she came home with you. All those bitches on Tinder are sluts who can't wait to get your dick. She's riding you hard, her cleavage bouncing in your face, but you're starting to feel a little sick. She looks concerned & asks if you want her to continue. You brush off the lightheaded feeling & tell her to keep riding. You're going to cum no matter what. You DID spend $20 on drinks for this slut before she bought you one. She keeps riding, but you realize that it's getting harder to move. "Oh? Well, I must've put too much in your drink. I dosed you, but I guess I misjudged your weight." YOU dosed ME?, you think. You can't believe this bitch dru.gged you. "Are you sure you want me to stop? Your cock is still hard," she asks. She pulls out a syringe & warns you that it's much better if you go out with an orgasm. She starts riding again while taunting you about how she's going to shove the needle right into your neck & there's nothing you can do about it. She jabs the syringe into your neck & you know you're a goner. The crazy bitch orgasms on your cock while you take your last breath.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 07:32 AM #17787
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to turn off your brain now. Don't think, just buy. Don't think, just get high. Pop and stroke, pop and worship, pop and surrender. All it takes is a few hits to empty out your mind, but I'm going to feed your nose so much more than that. The stimulating vapor is pumping through your ****stream, straight to your brain, and right down to your ever hardening cock. The confusion, the coerced Loaded, the stupid stupor. It makes every jerk so impossibly intense. It's an amyl nitrate hallucination, a perfect brainless bliss. Sniff and jerk, pop and stroke. It'll make it so easy to give in.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 07:34 AM #17788
Модератор

Модератор

You were practically cumming in your pants the moment you laid eyes on me, what makes you think you can last? Think you can last a minute, 5, how about ten? Longer? Have you been practicing edging like a good boy? All the matters is that you want to cum for me right now. You see my tits barely covered and slathered in oil and your cock is rock hard. You'll do anything to stroke to me. But can you impress me? Or are you just another 2 pump chump? Let's see. Prove that you can last edging for me while I tease you with my big round oily tits and cute pink nipples. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 20 min 45 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 07:36 AM #17789
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 07:37 AM #17790
Модератор

Модератор

I know I've tricked you like this before, but this time I'm serious. I'll even prove it to you. I'm not wearing pasties or a second bra or anything. I won't blur or edit out my perfect nipples. I'll tease you with them as I edge you just to prove that there is nothing blocking them. As long as you eat your load I'll let you see them, worship them, fall in love with my perfect nipples. Are you ready? Its time to jerk hard and get those balls nice and full. My nipples are your motivation.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile