Old 04-29-2019, 08:22 AM #18561
Модератор

Модератор

I am so much stronger than you and it makes you feel so weak. The stronger I get the weaker you become and I am so very strong. Every time I pump my biceps and get my abs close to your face you become helpless. I can do whatever I want with you. You are so weak in many different ways.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 08:23 AM #18562
Модератор

Модератор

When girl hunger she may be very cruel. Especially when found out that stupid fat slave had eaten all food. Yeah, man, it was really stupid of you to eat everything. Now you will need to relax and take your punishment from gorgeous Priscilla. It will be a good lesson for a slave or he will like it, who knows.
Models: MF Fetish

Duration: 30 min 57 s
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 08:25 AM #18563
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 08:26 AM #18564
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom video. No names are used] Your ex is my best friend and you and I never really got along. I trick you into thinking I want to fuck you now that you and my friend are finished, but I really want to get my revenge by humiliating you as you jerk your Teen 18+ie weenie. You see, my friend told me all about your tiny dick and how you looove to have it b4by-talked to. I can't wait to laugh at you as you desperately try to rub that nub. That small little cock would almost be adorable if it weren't so pathetic! No girl wants to fuck a 'cute dick', does she now? Haha...NO! Let me keep using your fetishes against you to turn you on and humiliate you. The only thing that's going to put an end to our fun is the fact that you're a premature ejaculator and you're about to blow your load!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 10 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 08:26 AM #18565
Модератор

Модератор

Hey bb...did you miss mommy while she was at work? Aw**** I missed my little bb boy so much. Let mommy come lay next to you. That smile always makes my day. I wish I could stay home but mommy's gotta go make that money. It's just you and me bb. You're all mommy needs. You're like my little boyfriend, fulfilling me and making mommy happy. Mmmmm I kept thinking about you at work...in a bad, naughty mommy way. I couldn't wait to come home. Now mommy gets to do all those things she was thinking about....I get to play with you...tickle your cute little belly...touch you...do things a mommy shouldn't be doing with her cute lil bb boy, but...I can't help it. I know you love it too. Mommy tends to all your little needs...mommy uses her hands...her warm mouth sucking. Mmmmm mommy loves putting your little in her mouth...jerking your weewee, sucking on it and grinding against you until mommy gets your warm cummies out. Captures Your Fantasy For: Age Regression, Age Play Fantasy Role-play, MILF, Taboo, Dirty Talk, Virtual Hand Job, Virtual Blow Job, Virtual Sex, POV, Older Woman, Strip, Fantasies, Mommas Boy
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 242 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 08:32 AM #18566
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 3 min 6 s
Size: 195 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 08:32 AM #18567
Модератор

Модератор

This is quite an old clip, but I've rescued it from obscurity and present it to you now. Let's chat, professor. I know you want so bad for me to be all on your cock, don't you? Even though you have this itty bitty problem: I really like black dick. Not just any black dick, but big, fat, juicy, hard black cock. Delicious. If you were a girl, you'd be all over it against your tight white ass. I love the filling of it filling my body, and I especially love when we film it so I can admire it later. But here you are, after I've degraded you so many times, you still want my attention! I've seen your dick. Not only is it white, but it's tiny. So disappointing. Like, considering all of these facts, why would I bother with you? Do you think you can compete with a chunky, thick, veiny, giant cock? You don't have a cock; you have a wiener. Does it hurt to hear that? To hear about how my big black boyfriend and I like to tease and Torment and get what we want out of you? I love the power we have over you....but you wanna play, don't you? You wanna act like you can be something, like I can spend time with you and be satisfied. The only time that can happen is when I'm getting what I want. And if you can't fill my tight pussy, you should fill my purse. It's just mathematical, professor: you don't have the length, you don't have the girth, so it's necessary that you compensate. I guess you could convince me to be attracted to tiny white dick, but you're gonna have to do a lot of convincing. With your wallet, stupid. It's not like you can thrust harder and make that little penis reach potential. Even an average dick can do the job, but you're going to have to try another way. There are only a few scenarios under which this could be successful: 1) you pay for all of my bills until I decide you're spending enough 2) your entire focus is pleasing ME. That's it. The end.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 08:33 AM #18568
Модератор

Модератор

Some of you weirdo's seem to think you're worth something? Like maybe you have a lot to say and I want to hear it? Wrong. Let me just remind you: you are human refuse. You mean nothing, to no one, and no one wants to hear you talk. So save yourself the trouble of disappointing another bitch and just buy my clips so you can sit and wank alone like the loser you truly are. (Include: Verbal abuse, cleavage, financial domination, humiliation)
Models: DemonGoddessJ

Duration: 4 min 42 s
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 08:33 AM #18569
Модератор

Модератор

As I strut around in my iddy biddy bikini I beg for that big cock! Demanding sweetly for you to stroke it for me. Then begging you to allow me to stroke it! I love it! Give me more. This body is yours!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 52.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 08:37 AM #18570
Модератор

Модератор

Daddy....we really want to go out tonight. Mom won't let us...Being our step dad and all we know you are not really in charge but we are thinking maybe we can convince you to let us?
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile