Old 04-29-2019, 09:55 AM #18621
Модератор

Модератор

You're so completely in love with me. You love feeling completely powerless. I can do whatever I want with you, and you're unable to resist. You're aching to please me, eager to do whatever I command. My powerless slave.
Models: Princess Jodie

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 09:58 AM #18622
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:02 AM #18623
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next…
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:03 AM #18624
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Kyaa It doesn't where in the world you live. There are horny little sluts you like all over this world. Perverts just like you. All of them craving one thing, my cock. I know how you crave my cock. And you're scared, you think it makes you some kind of freak. But I want you to know that you're not alone. I want you to know that there are lots of freak, perverts, losers and sluts just like you. This planet is just full of bitches that would just love to suck my cock. I know that the sight of my big strapon cock turns you on. I know it makes you so horny. You want to feel it deep inside of you. You long to be pinned down and fucked by me. To have your slutty holes used. You need it, you crave it. My cock. You just want to open up your mouth and swallow it, don't you? You need my cock. You crave the cock of a sweet sexy girl like me. It's your perverted fantasy and you are not alone. So many sluts share this fantasy all around the world. Each of you go to bed each night dreaming of my cock. Wanting it, needing it. You want to get fucked by a beautiful woman. It's so erotic, so taboo. It's so easy for me to put on my strap-on cock and entice sluts from all around the world. So many come crawling and begging for my cock. Just like you. So I want you to know that it's ok, you are not alone. There are So many others who share this fantasy. Deep in your genetics is a need for cock. Think about it. The obsession with cock that so many have, it's in your fucking DNA. You can't help that you need cock. With my beauty, my power, my brains and a nice big cock, that's all I need to take over.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 239 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:05 AM #18625
Модератор

Модератор

Hi jerk junkies ;-) I know that you have a quick dick. You're no marathon jerker and it makes you sad. So I want to help you out. I want to help build your stamina and see if you can withstand a tease. The rules are that you are NOT allowed to stroke until I say. I don't want you cumming quickly & depriving yourself of worshiping your Goddess in these tight gym clothes. But you must listen to all of my dirty talk and let your dick respond naturally to every inch of my body which I'm deliciously showing off for you. I'll be giving close-ups of my cleavage in this sports bra and my ass in these spandex shorts & you're going to have to last. At the end I barely give you any time at all to stroke it and cum, but after 10 minutes of teasing, I'm sure that will be no problem for you
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:06 AM #18626
Модератор

Модератор

Look at these long legs of Mine. You love them, don't you? They make you sooo pathetically weak. Just one look at them turns your brain to mush and your dick rock hard. I bet you want to jerk your dick for Me today, huh? Ok...I want you to jerk for Me too, but with one catch: I only want you jerking to My perfect legs. Not My face, not my tits, just My divine legs. That shouldn't be too hard for a jerk-off addict like you, should it?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 13 min 40 s
Size: 222 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:06 AM #18627
Модератор

Модератор

Cole is a shy boy who loves tall boots and my shiny ass. He doesn't like a lot of makeup. He likes it when I'm soft spoken and tell him he's my good boy. Cole works in a physically and mentally strenuous field and has been working overtime a lot lately. He needs his fix. He needs to go mindlessly blank for my ass, for my boots. Go under to that blissful place where your pleasure and loss of control merge and become one. But seriously; have you seen the way I look in this clip? Who the fuck cares how it's described or that the name, Cole is used?
Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 16 min 38 s
Resolution: 912 x 1 338
Size: 194 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:07 AM #18628
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk with me today loser. Get your cock out and hard just like mine is. Start stroking slowly. Nice, even movements- go easy. Don't speed it up. If I wanted you to go fast, I would tell you to. Take it nice and slow as you look at me. See how great my breasts look in this sequin bra. They'r'e practically spilling out. Ugh, you're speeding up! Okay loser, I get it. You can't follow directions. We're going to have to take a time out, then start again from the beginning. We're going to do this EVERY time you speed up without my permission. We can edge all day, until your dick is raw, until you're ready to follow directions like a big boy. I know, I know. I'm so hot that you can't help spilling your load in like 30 seconds. However, you will not be allowed to cum until we've edged you into submission. Can you handle it, loser?
Models: Kendi Olsen

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 580 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:07 AM #18629
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Shae and I (Anabelle Pync) are getting ready and candidly talk as we go about our daily rituals. She uses a manual toothbrush, but I use an electric one and brush so hard that my body shimmies and shakes. Brittany brushes her long brown hair while I spit. I head to the shower and strip out of my clothes. Brittany's so sultry as she removes her white bra and cotton panties, but I beat her into the warm water. I squeeze creamy soap all over my body before shaving my armpits and pussy. Brittany joins me in the steamy water and we candidly talk while I wash her back. Of course my hands wander to her perky tits and round ass! OTHER KEYWORDS- voyeur cam, tooth brushing, brushing hair, candid bathroom voyeurism, braids, BTS, Brittany Shay, brunette, all natural Annabelle Pync, @AnabellePync
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:10 AM #18630
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhh i knew you were a little premature ejaculator. HAHA a virgin no doubt. Unable to ever hold back your cum when you stroke because you get so excited just seeing a hot girl your dick can only last a few pumps. Im going to humiliate that dorky little dick as you get close to the edge so quickly. Its Hilarious. You know how pathetic it is that you're a five pump chump. And now you're ready to go through the humiliation yet again loser.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile