Old 04-30-2019, 10:51 PM #19131
Модератор

Модератор

These sexy black pantyhose are a great way to celebrate Day 5 of Princessmas, don't you agree? You know I want you to cum in every Princessmas clip, that way I get a gift or a cash tribute from you like I obviously deserve. So I was thinking of clip ideas that were guaranteed to make you losers cum and Me in pantyhose was an obvious choice. I know that seeing Me in these silky smooth nylons gets you so incredibly weak, doesn't it? But then when I begin to expertly tease you: showing off every inch of Me from My perfect toes, to My wrinkled soles, up My impossibly long legs, to My juicy butt; it's just too much for you to handle! You need to jerk that dick don't you? And jerking isn't enough. You need to cum while you watch Me in these sexy pantyhose. You need this. Pay Me so that you can cum. It's the only way.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 10:51 PM #19132
Модератор

Модератор

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 10:52 PM #19133
Модератор

Модератор

we've been trying for so long and I got completely bored , maybe it was a good thing that I slept with your best friend because his sperm actually work , he is a real man . Do you feel betrayed ? I guess you do but you are a bit of a loser ... I don't know what I saw in you and now that I've made a baby with him I'm going to leave you and make a go out of it . At your age I don't think you'll find someone now to start a family with , you're too old anyway , maybe thats why your sperm dried up but I am guessing it was never there to begin with . He was always better than you wasn't he ? Better job , better house , better looking .Was only a matter of time before he took me too. You must feel like such a loser right now , I don't know why but it amuses me so much that you are feeling like this , maybe its because i resent you so much for being such a waste of space !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 10:52 PM #19134
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser, as you know, I'm a super thoughtful goddess. I know you also dream of what it would be like have an life like me. So... today, you'll CUM too! Im about to have alpha cum over, to pleasure me for hours! So I'm gonna allow you one orgasm, just like mine...kind of...Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 10:53 PM #19135
Модератор

Модератор

You're STILL a virgin. How embarrassed and ashamed should you feel. You're nothing but a failure, a joke of man a pathetic virgin loser. You will have those V plates till the day you d.i.e. and you know it. There is no chance in hell of you ever getting to experience sex of any kind all you can do is jerk that lonely little VIRGIN cock. I want you to jerk to that fact that you're a virgin, that nobody wants you, that your cock will never be used apart from you tugging on it. Laughing and mocking you and reminding you of what a failure in life you really are. We were put on this earth to reproduce and you're never going to do that. Maybe the really is a good thing, we don't need any more losers walking this earth. So jerk to it, stroke your cock all the way to orgasm and with every single stroke I want you to remind yourself, shout it out loud virgin boy. You will ALWAYS be a virgin!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 635 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 10:54 PM #19136
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to do something for Me. I want to you to swallow your own cum. That's right- the whole load. Alpha males would never eat their own cum- but you, you're My servant and servants get cum on their face, in their mouth and wherever else I say because you're a beta bitch. Even if you miss your mouth and bust all over your face- it's still for Me. Next I show you how I want you to jerk off then give you a final countdown to bust all over your face. My favorite good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 10:54 PM #19137
Модератор

Модератор

I love My big tits, you love My big tits. So I'm going to let you jerk to nothing but My big tits. But will I let you cum? Or will I deny you again? It'll be fun either way, so let's get started.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 953 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 10:54 PM #19138
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our therapy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 10:56 PM #19139
Модератор

Модератор

I've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100% accurate! For this test you will need your small dick, sharpie, ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well, buy & find out! You won't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser. :-) Muah! Goddess Juls
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 10:57 PM #19140
Модератор

Модератор

I was a very bad girl! I shrunk all my coworkers and stuck them in my sheer pantyhose in order to brainwash them and teach them a lesson. I will slap them and sit on them untill they will agree to do my work and give me part of their paycheck as well
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile