Old 05-01-2019, 01:47 AM #19371
Модератор

Модератор

Up close and personal, private show of my perfect feet.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:48 AM #19372
Модератор

Модератор

I love creating challenges for My tit addicts! Seeing you try to succeed and eventually fail is always so much fun. Let's see how you manage this one. Prepare yourself for the most agonizing, sensual seduction with a catch. I'm wearing a sexy bra, and a white polka dot dress which shows off My curves perfectly. I know exactly how to use that to My advantage. But no matter how much I tease you, you're not allowed to look down into My cleavage! I want you to concentrate on My beautiful green eyes and fight the urge to sneak a ****. of My exquisite barely covered boobs. Every time your eyes part with Mine will cost you, so try not to make too many mistakes. Are you brave enough to accept the challenge? Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:49 AM #19373
Модератор

Модератор

Illianna sucks on a cigarette after she rips off her bra and pushes her panties to the side. It feels so good she strips out of the rest of her purple bra and panties set. She almost completely forgets about her cigarette as she ****s her naked body as her orgasm builds and the explodes in a contraction of muscle spasms.
Models: Illianna

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 709 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:50 AM #19374
Модератор

Модератор

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:50 AM #19375
Модератор

Модератор

You know it's what you need to start or end your day. To worship me. My high heels. My perfect body. My tight hot young goddess body. You need it to stare at and drool as I sway my bubbly ass in your face. You're obsession for me never goes away. You always need to look at it. You always need to jerk off to me.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 13 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:51 AM #19376
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at me, especially when I bend over & you can see down my shirt. But I also know your little secret. There's a rumor going around the office, and we're going to have a meeting right now to confirm if it's true. I found this wonderful specimen of a man in the mail room, and he has a nice big cock. Look at it! Don't look away. If you look away or leave the room, I will fire you. I know how much you need this job. See? You're staring at his cock as hard as you stare at my breasts. I know how much you like women too, so I'm going to let you watch as he fucks me. But just to cement your position in the company & this situation in your mind, you're going to kneel beneath us as he goes in & out of me. As you stare up at us, I want you to ask yourself whether you're admiring my pussy or his penis. We're about to find out. Open your mouth so this stud can cum all over your face. Well, now we know! You're more than just a little gay. That's one of the perks of this job: it reveals so much to you about your true nature.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:51 AM #19377
Модератор

Модератор

Join me on my island holiday in my home country - New Zealand! You'll wish you were here with me
Models: ForestNymph

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:52 AM #19378
Модератор

Модератор

You will be my little slut today. You will stroke to my hot body as I tease you with what is way out of reach. A gormless, slobbering stroke addict, my body drive you crazy. I have instant power over you and you ache to impress me in anyway possible. Open wide little loser, this is your ultimate stroke. You are going to ensure your whole mouth is full of your own cum. You will devour every single drop and show me what a good obedient pet you are. You know nothing else but to submit in every single aspect of your life and you know in order for you to orgasm it must only be a way in which a loser can orgasm.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:53 AM #19379
Модератор

Модератор

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set, the accident produced an explosion of sorts, and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his mother in sexual ways… his mother tends to him, checking his temperature and making sure he eats well, but all he can do is day dream about her large round breasts and full hips teasing him to the brink of insanity.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 01:53 AM #19380
Модератор

Модератор

You're woken in the middle of the night by a strange, demonic woman crawling towards you. You've never seen her before, yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize: she's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple, silk covered body and glowing face, as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity, and it's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you've felt before, and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you've experienced. But there's a price you must pay: your soul will be mine after, and your corporeal form will be no more. You'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse, but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her, the pleasure is intense and incapacitating, leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post-orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You're mine now," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose, Coercing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy paralyzes your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile