Old 05-02-2019, 01:08 PM #20161
Модератор

Модератор

Fuck your aftercare. My tits are your therapy. Depressed? Sub drop? Feeling guilty, feeling shame, feeling ****ty and feeling remorse after a long, hard nasty cum? The only cure for your sadness are my tits. Use your tears as lube and watch my bouncing tits. Tits are scientifically proven to boost pleasure levels in the brain. My big, bouncing tits will give you a pleasurable high. Your mental health will improve as I torment and humiliate you into greater despair. Take your aftercare, and shove it up your ass.
Models: GoddessJazzy

Duration: 3 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 230 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 01:12 PM #20162
Модератор

Модератор

You don't like being called names or being humiliated but you do like a little CBT while you jerk off. In this clip, I'll speak softly, move slowly, and allow you to worship my body while you play. It's not often you stumble across sensual CBT, so it's your lucky day, isn't it?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 01:12 PM #20163
Модератор

Модератор

I absolutely love making you earn your time worshiping. I feel like the pain for pleasure exchange is more than fair! You can do it to earn the privilege of enjoying an orgasm for me, can't you? If you want to worship my legs, boots and feet you will have to follow my instructions to destroy those balls just how I would with these boots!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 01:13 PM #20164
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 01:15 PM #20165
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to beat it for me. I want you to beat it really, really hard in a different way today. This hot CBT Instruction is going to test your discipline and show Goddess how far you will go to please me. I have a nice realistic toy I want to show you with detailed description exactly what I want you to do to your cock and balls. You say you love CBT.but how far will you go for me? Consists of: CBT instruction, CBT, Ball abuse, cock and ball abuse, mind fuck, domination, femdom, female domination pov,goddess worship, tease goddess, mid fuck, laughing, Sub training, slave training, cock control, femdom pov, masturbation instructions, cock abuse, mind fuck, femdom, female domination, femdom pov, body worship, tease goddess, jerk off instruction, cum control, orgasm control
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 01:16 PM #20166
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is. I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on. You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today. Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end. USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT: Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 01:19 PM #20167
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to do something for Me. I want to you to swallow your own cum. That's right- the whole load. Alpha males would never eat their own cum- but you, you're My servant and servants get cum on their face, in their mouth and wherever else I say because you're a beta bitch. Even if you miss your mouth and bust all over your face- it's still for Me. Next I show you how I want you to jerk off then give you a final countdown to bust all over your face. My favorite good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 01:31 PM #20168
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock, teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me, pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! TheÂ*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good, be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me, so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop Â*Â*Â* Â* Codes to use at checkout: Â*Â*Â* Â* 10% Markup Use code: Loser4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* 25% Markup Use code: WorshipFarrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 50% Markup Use code: Weak4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 100% Markup Use code: Draining Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* 500% Markup Use code: RinsedByFarrah
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 01:34 PM #20169
Модератор

Модератор

In need of attention? dating sites just isn't the solution, no dates, gf's and def NO SEX! You're becoming more and more of a loser each day, weekends spent jerking off alone to old magazines.. show me off to all your other loser freak friends and pretend that you have a life that's not being wasted!! you can play with your dick while you watch me tease you like a girlfriend would...only thing is I'm laughing at you! buy this clip 20x to feel like a real man!!
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 875 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 01:37 PM #20170
Модератор

Модератор

You find yourself Lurking & stroking to my pictures almost daily, but youve yet to buy a video or send me a proper tribute you little lurker bitch. But ive tracked your IP address & ive got a sexy message to deliver to you. Buy this Video & dont keep me waiting. This clip is just for you my little lurker. Get ready to stroke extra hard for me today. Im wearing a super hot sexy see thru purple lingerie piece & I want you stroking to me like you normally would
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile