Old 05-05-2019, 03:30 PM #21051
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom clip I did for a little baby dick "Hi, I'd like to order a video in which you play a doctor that I have been referred to because during my last physical my last doctor thought she might need to prescribe anti depressants but sent me to you for a second opinion, you ask me if I know why she thinks I'd need them but I say I don't. You say that's strange and check the chart where everything seems normal until you notice that she has made a note that I have an abnormally small penis, you ask me if that's true but I say I think it's average. You point out that being in denial is common for tiny dicked men and say that you know the other doctor well and know that she knows what a good sized cock looks like. You insist that I drop my pants so you can examine me but I refuse, you ask if I find you attractive, I say yes so you ask if that's true and you don't have a small cock then why wouldn't I show it to you? If it was big and thick then you might want to **** with me, right now I'm giving of a real baby dicked loser vibe. I reluctantly show you and you look surprised and amused, I try to cover up but you swat my hand away telling me you need to be able to see it, you tell me that that is indeed a very small penis, both in length and girth, you tell me you need to get an erect measurement to know the full extent of the problem and begin to strip to your underwear, doing seductive poses and playing with your breasts. When you notice it's barely gotten any bigger you say that this is the worst case of baby dick"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 18 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:33 PM #21052
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:36 PM #21053
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 20 min 7 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:36 PM #21054
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing beats a great Blow job and Smoking with a bit of Masturbation mixed with Teasing... mmmmmmmmmm
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:44 PM #21055
Модератор

Модератор

Save up those loads loser because it's time you toast to your Goddess. I'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used. Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Men Following Orders, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Play, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:48 PM #21056
Модератор

Модератор

Like to see hot chicks wash and shave? Then you'll like this
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 13 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:50 PM #21057
Модератор

Модератор

You love hot, bratty girls and you love big tits. Looks like you are in trouble loser since I am a greedy, spoiled brat with big DDs! You are such a pathetic little b1tch for Me, compulsively jerking your loser cock. Come on loser, stroke stroke stroke that loser dick of yours! Work for that loser orgasm you so desperately want and need.
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:52 PM #21058
Модератор

Модератор

Come on, I'm ready. Let's fuck. I'm so horny right now..... Oh My God! hahahaa!!! Is that your dick?! It's so small!!!! Come on, really..... did you think you could fuck ME with that tiny little thing?! This is NOT going to work. I would never fuck someone with such a small cock! Honestly I'm a bit p1ssed off from you thinking you could! How dare you. Alright, so I have an idea.... I'm going to go out and get a real man. You can stay here. You don't get fucked. But you can watch...
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 16 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:54 PM #21059
Модератор

Модератор

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her mom and It's not long after her mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 03:57 PM #21060
Модератор

Модератор

You are late meeting Goddess Angela and she lets you know it,,You bring your wife with you to meet the Goddess. Just seeing Angela for the first time, your wife is instantly attracted to her strong powerful muscular body. She's never seen muscle like that before. Angela can see how turned on she is and makes sure that she lets you know it. Angela tells you that she can fuck your wife better than you can. She shows her massive strap on and tells your wife to get on all fours so that she can fuck her in front of you and she knows your not going to do a damn thing about it cause all you are is a weak ass little bitch with a tiny dick. #cuckolding #strap on #muscle domination #clothes ripping #muscular women #topless #muscle talk #humiliation #futanari
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 15 min 57 s
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile