Old 05-05-2019, 06:53 PM #21141
Модератор

Модератор

It's written all over your face: you want to Consumer cum! My slender body gets you worked up...my big, round tits, my perfect, shapely ass, my thong covered pussy...they make you SO cum hungry. I want you to watch me closely as I bring you to the edge. I want you to flip your legs over your head as you jack off into your eager little mouth! If you miss and give yourself a facial, clean it up. Don't waste a drop! Swallow it. No matter how many times you eat it, you just can't stop eating your cum for Ellie, huh?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 06:55 PM #21142
Модератор

Модератор

All you've wanted for Valentines Day is to see Goddess bare ass oiled down on your bed. Surprisingly, Goddess has invited herself over to your place, and she has a few jerk commands that you need to follow, to satisfy her nut appetite . ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 16 min 7 s
Size: 2.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 06:57 PM #21143
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to Consumer cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on? *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 06:57 PM #21144
Модератор

Модератор

Today I want to talk about the two things of yours that I control. But before I begin to tell you what I already know about you - I'm going to experiment with you a little bit, so you know it too…. Look at my ass. Sit back comfortably and get a really good look at it. Stare at it. How does it make you feel? Are you getting harder? Does it feel really really good to stroke it to my ass? Go ahead. Just let yourself go and stroke that rock hard dick for me. Stroke it to this ass that you obviously can't resist. As you stroke I want you to answer honestly. Who is really in control here? Are you in control... Fetishes: Ass Worship, Ass Fetish, Body Worship, Goddess Worship, Sensual Domination, Light Humiliation, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Femdom, Femdomme, Femdom POV, Financial Domination, Findom, Cock Tease, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Cum Countdown, Sandals, Heels, Lingerie, Red Head, Seductress HD 720P Check out my other clips: Obey & Please Your Goddess It's My Birthday Everyday Bitch I Want More
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 38 s
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 07:00 PM #21145
Модератор

Модератор

Story of Indian Desi Girl sold in indian **** for money. she is scared as she was Coerced to get nude in front of people again and again,Another girl in **** slowly becomes her good friend and shares tips with her to become good prostitue. pimp who sold her into **** trains her to become perfect **** by doing a Coerced ****with her.- A Veshya or you can say randi. Sad story.Part 1 of film Veshya, More parts will be released soon.
Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 07:02 PM #21146
Модератор

Модератор

You''re so addicted to ass you'll buy anything, even a clip of me completely ignoring you while I rub and grab and play with my booty. Just watch and learn. Admire every feminine curve of mine.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 07:03 PM #21147
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to ****. off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 07:07 PM #21148
Модератор

Модератор

You are worthless, you are trash, you mean nothing to me. I spit on pathetic losers like you. You DESERVE this!
Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 4 min 25 s
Size: 642 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 07:08 PM #21149
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall limp, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 07:09 PM #21150
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): We had a wild night last night, and as I roll over in bed & look at you, you decide you want to have sex again. I start talking dirty & teasing you, but you tell me to stop. Something's wrong. You feel like you're going to cum already. I give you a break then I start rubbing myself on your cock, but yet again you tell me to stop. So I button up my body suit & decide I'll just give you masturbation instructions instead. I pretend to be confused but understanding. I talk about what an amazing night we have & remind you how you threw me on the bed... then you're almost ready to cum gain. I act really irritated about it & tell you that you should be embarrassed. Last night all you cared about was fucking me hard, slamming yourself into me, with no thought of how it might feel to me, no consideration for getting me off. For an hour you hammered away, and now you can't even jerk off for a minute without cumming? I ask how it feels to barely be able to control your orgasm now. "Oh, your balls feel like they're about to explode?" I ask. I feign concern, then I hit you with the truth: "It seems I've done my job here." I laugh as I explain that I injected you with a premature ejaculation serum. I show you the syringe. "You don't remember me injecting you? That's probably because you were so consumed with your giant cock & using it to fuck me harder. Apparently you think that impresses women. The way to impress women is to put their needs above your own, and to use a little technique. You have no skills. I had to fake an orgasm just to get you to stop." "So many men are just like you. So my friend & I have made it our life goal to set you straight. My friend cooked up this serum & I go to bars & just wait for "studs" like to you approach me." Now if you want a woman to think you're good in bed, you'll have to work at it because you're not going to last longer than a few minutes inside a woman. Sometimes you'll mess up, come in your pants in front of a hot woman, and you'll get made fun of. But maybe if you stop being such a selfish jerk you'll get in a few thrusts & maybe she won't notice you're a premature ejaculator. Your big dick has always been irrelevant, and know it's apparent to you.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile