Old 07-22-2020, 07:46 AM #21201
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Sunny Day

Scatshop.com- Sunny Day

Description:
a beautyful sunny day and a girl is alone at home ..;-)
Model:
LittleMissKinky
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1.mp4
File Size : 417.51 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:39
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pz69c3cirysz
Old 07-22-2020, 07:55 AM #21202
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Peeing in Bath water & Masturbation

Scatshop.com- Peeing in Bath water & Masturbation

Description:
My bath water is getting cold. Maybe a little pee into the tub will warm it up Yes it feels so damn good
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 00011-1.m4v
File Size : 105.41 MB
Duration : 00:03:35
Video : AVC, 3 933 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o0hnitpvkouc
Old 07-22-2020, 07:55 AM #21203
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit from anus to mouth

Scatshop.com- Shit from anus to mouth

Description:
Hello our dear, cute fans. In this video you will see Jan, Carolina and Alice. The three of us eat shit right from the anus. We take turns shit in our mouths a little and we immediately swallow shit. We want you to see how we are happy to eat and swallow the poop. Here is a small description, but we got a very interesting and rich video))))
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0423.mp4
File Size : 1151.37 MB
Duration : 00:11:52
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1moair1yja85
Old 07-22-2020, 07:56 AM #21204
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Locked Out Dirty Ass Fuck

Scatshop.com- Locked Out Dirty Ass Fuck

Description:
I locked my self out. I really have to go bad I was already holding it for about a hour. I cant hold it no more, good thing I have my dildo in my bag lol. I love the smell of my poop! I cant wait I need to fuck my dirty ass. I came so hard on the steps, thinking one of my neighbors would caught me.
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Produce_39.mp4
File Size : 1390.48 MB
Duration : 00:12:16
Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 23.976 FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8x7ex0ikvs2n
Old 07-22-2020, 08:00 AM #21205
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Begging To Be Used

Scatshop.com- Begging To Be Used

Description:
My service slave has been getting notions above his station. He has been watching My scat videos online and getting jealous of all My toilet slaves. As he holds My ashtray fro Me while I do My emails and smoke a cigarette, he asks Me if he can be My toilet. He sounds so timid that I doubt whether he really wants it or whether its just silly fantasy. In order to be certain that he really wants it, I make him beg and grovel until he finally sounds believable to Me. He thinks its going to be so easy they always do. But hes in for a big surprise. I lie him down on the ground and piss all over his hard cock and his body in an endless amber stream.. He is clearly amazed at the quantity of urine that I can produce, as it seems never ending. Eventually, I sit on his face and make him lick My swollen asshole. Theres so much shit waiting to come out that its bursting at the seams! I shit straight into his mouth, and it looks just like soft serve ice cream being pumped into an ice cream cone. There is so much shit that it cant even fit into his mouth. With My face inches from his, I gently coax him into consuming My shit. My soft, hypnotic voice, My beautiful refined British accent, and My sensually dripping spit into his open, shit filled mouth all help him consume. When he has eaten enough to satisfy Me for a first timer, I make him smear the remainder of My shit on his cock, and jerk himself off until he cums. Its My favourite way for My toilets to show their appreciation for My gift to them.
I love this video, Its so hot and you can really sense the connection between My slave and I. I made sure to really get the shit coming out in graphic detail, as I know you all like that so much. If you loved this clip, please leave a review, as well as on any other of My clips which you may have watched.
Model:
MistressEvilyne
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : begging-to-be-used.mp4
File Size : 943.78 MB
Duration : 00:20:41
Video : AVC, 6 219 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fu54m6w032jn
Old 07-22-2020, 08:02 AM #21206
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- My First Extreme Piss Play

Scatshop.com- My First Extreme Piss Play

Description:
This is an older video, done back in 2017, which was my very first extreme piss play. Watch as I piss in my almost full piss bottle, and proceed to pour it all over myself. I play around and spread the piss all over myself, talking dirty the entire time about my very first experience. Masturbation is included in this video, as well as my first taste of piss.
Model:
xxecstacy
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Extreme-Pee.mp4
File Size : 1284.51 MB
Duration : 00:10:09
Video : AVC, 17.6 Mb/s, 29.657 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ml3l352vz70z
Old 07-22-2020, 08:03 AM #21207
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Scat - Cream for my body .

Scatshop.com- Scat - Cream for my body .

Description:
Love very dirty things especially when my shit and my piss smeared on my body . In this video you will see how I piss and shit upside down , and then smear the feces on your body , liberally covering parts of his body .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSC_0004-3.mp4
File Size : 750.17 MB
Duration : 00:07:43
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ysh7uwwpie5u
Old 07-22-2020, 08:04 AM #21208
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Adelina Frau & Toilet Slave

Scatshop.com- Adelina Frau & Toilet Slave

Description:
This is my release number two. Are you ready to enjoy? So, we will start Young and delicious model Adelina Frau will use her toilet slave. She so damn beautiful, she is realy fantastic and sexual girl. Today you have an opportunity to contemplate her erotic mockeries, a sweet licking of lips and spittles in a slave mouth. She is dressed in a fur coat and red leather thongs, but inside she is absolutely naked. Her eyes is driving you crazy! She is realy very sweet! She bares her beautiful tits and masturbates on a table. Adelina is an owner of luxury big round buttocks. Now her toilet slave will lick her ass and pussy. This girl is so excited and she enjoys this. Thenafter she touches with her sweet tongue the lips of the slave and spits in his mouth. She sat over the slave head and started to piss and shit in his mouth. It is very tasty to be in toilet slavery at such pretty girl. She filled the slave mouth with shit and then she kissed a shitty mouth and laughed at the slave. She smeared her lips with shit and licked a slave mouth. It is just explosion of a brain! Adelina Frau love to shit in a mouth and she takes a great pleasure from it. You have to try it with her!
Model:
ElenaToilet
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 0002s.mp4
File Size : 577.01 MB
Duration : 00:06:41
Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/57qgytotf9j4
Old 07-22-2020, 08:08 AM #21209
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Pee & constipated poo on floor

Scatshop.com- Pee & constipated poo on floor

Description:
Peeing and slowly pooing bit by bit on the floor
Model:
sammiecee
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Toilet2-2.mp4
File Size : 609.57 MB
Duration : 00:19:51
Video : AVC, 4 095 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bmoye7ymp55k
Old 07-22-2020, 08:08 AM #21210
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- But Its My Birthday!

Scatshop.com- But Its My Birthday!

Description:
In this very well acted, sexy and light hearted movie, Kim plays out of character, but were sure its a character that just about all of you will relate to-in this movie Kim is the reluctant girlfriend who is asked to wear a diaper, poop herself in it, and then allow herself to be fucked senseless! There is also a good sense of humor throughout this movie, and we know you will enjoy it.
Kim is sitting relaxing on the couch when her boyfriend reminds her its his birthday. You know what that means" he says, but Kim pretends not to remember their previous discussion about it, or thought he was joking. Not so-to Kims dismay hes deadly serious! He then leads her into the bedroom where he has set up a diaper changing table with all the necessary bits and pieces.
Kim cant quite believe what shes seeing, and tries to offer something else for his birthday, but hes having none of it. For every question or attempt to dodge the issue, he has an answer, usually short and to the point. Its actually his answers that sometimes make you laugh, even out loud a few times! With Kim standing there, holding the diaper like she has no idea what do with it, his reply is simply Its my birthday!" You cant see, but I bet he has a huge grin on his face. Lol.
She even tries to make the ridiculous suggestion to put the diaper on over her clothes, but eventually she can see shes been totally out maneuvered and ends up with her pants off and lying down on the changing table. OMG, this is so embarrassing" she says exasperated, covering her face with her hands.
Kim lies there with her legs apart going through the whole diapering procedure, mostly with her hands over her face, including when baby lotion is being rubbed on her butt and pussy. But when it comes to the baby powder, Kim starts to lighten up and bursts out laughing. Its hard not to laugh along with her (and I did!), especially when her boyfriend declares Its lavender!" If there is such a thing as a hilarious diaper change scene, this has got to be it!
With the diapering complete, Kim sits there on the changing table wondering what comes next. Youll see," he replies cryptically. Time passes as Kim drinks from a bottle of water and plays with her phone, but eventually she hops off the table as she needs to go to the bathroom. As expected, but to Kims amazement, he wants her to use the diaper instead. Shes not really prepared for that and tries to wriggle out of the situation, but with a promise of just this once" she finally agrees, even though she needs to poop!
So standing by the changing table, with cries of OMG" mixed in with sighs of relief, farting, and the sounds of squelchy pooping, Kim proceeds to make a nice poopy mess in her diaper! Theres even a quiet little snicker in there, as even the most reluctant girlfriend would have to see the funny side of it!
It is embarrassing of course to poop yourself in front of your boyfriend, especially when he knows and can hear exactly what youve done. She asks to be able to take the diaper off herself, but he insists she get back on the changing table. So there she is on her back, legs in the air and her butt covered in poop! How would your girlfriend react?
Shed probably be super embarrassed, and so is Kim, hardly able to believe what is happening, but theres an even bigger surprise in store for her. Kims boy friend drops his pants and takes out his hard cock and slides it against her poop covered pussy. What are you doing?" she asks, but that becomes obvious pretty fast as he slides it inside her! Kim at first claims to be disgusted, but her moans of pleasure tell a totally different story.
OMG this is so embarrassing. I cant believe Im being fucked in a messy diaper!"
This is a well acted, sexy, fun and at times even hilarious movie that you cant help but enjoy. As Kims boyfriend states at the end, Best birthday ever!" To which Kim replies Youre damn right it was!" Lol
Model:
MessyGirls
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : ButItsMyBirthday.mp4
File Size : 388.11 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:25
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 2 400 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: