Old 05-07-2019, 05:44 AM #21211
Модератор

Модератор

We have that little brown bottle making an appearance again, slave. And today there's two of us fucking you up, making you sniff from it. You will sniff and sniff when we say and get nice and high in whilst we figure out all the fun things we could do to you and with you. The possibilities are endless when you are a p0ppers slut and we are constantly feeding you your weakness potion, that truth juice you always hear me talking about. What will you tell us? What secrets and fantasies will you confess to whilst you stick your finger up your ass for us and sniff some more!
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 05:46 AM #21212
Модератор

Модератор

Clammy feet released from my tight fitting flat leather zip up shoes. You, My pathetic slave, need to learn some restraint or learn the hard way. The wrath of My large Size 10 US meaty British feet
Models: MistressCindyRay

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 05:49 AM #21213
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft. The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down! OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 05:51 AM #21214
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it... your addiction is now so deep. You keep playing my clips over and over again. You stare fixated on my photos. Wow you are in so deep that you need visual stimulus 24/7. Let me tell you how you are going to do this.... Step by step you will build a Shrine to me, Goddess Saffron. Your daily routine will be outlined for you. Make sure to ditch any unimportant daily tasks.. You will need at least 2 hours per day of worship time. Your faith is now Saffronism.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 05:56 AM #21215
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today! You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain. She gets so turned on and horny instantly. Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections. I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body. As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me. I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so. You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves. I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me. Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock. I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way. I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine. As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress. I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy. I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me. I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10. When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 05:57 AM #21216
Модератор

Модератор

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 06:04 AM #21217
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful blonde Clarakitty is bored, and you're certainly not making it better. You're lucky shes letting you even look at her perfect soft feet, as bored as she is. Playing with her hair and ignoring you, she doesn't even register that you're there. (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 06:04 AM #21218
Модератор

Модератор

Your mind melts with each and every sniff. You grow weaker, stupider, sluttier every time you pop. Every inch of you is mine, your mind and your body. You'll sniff and stimulate your slut slave body for me. Collar around your neck. Sniff. Nipples clamped. Sniff. Ass stuffed. Sniff. Every body part controlled.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 808
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 06:10 AM #21219
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 4 min 7 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 06:20 AM #21220
Модератор

Модератор

It's now time to worship my feet, slave. You are only allowed to worship dirty feet because you're a dirty foot boy. I want you to be slow and meticulous. Don't stop till they're absolutely clean. A good slave is a patient slave. You dirty foot boys come in here too excited and start worshiping like a rabbit and leave without doing a proper job. Don't get greedy. Don't move too fast and don't get so excited. Now you may kiss them only once when they are clean. You must learn the fine art of worshiping. Now rub my feet gently. Massage them. Don't get too excited. Pace yourself. Now lick them. Start at the heel and work up to the toes. Lick between the toes. Lick every part till they are completely clean.
Models: Goddess Cassandra POV

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile