Old 05-07-2019, 09:34 PM #21431
Модератор

Модератор

Brianna Ray as HOT as only she can be!!!!!!!!! Watch her as she becomes the nightmare of a tiny shrunken man who was a long time fan!!!!!! She is not the sweet girl that he thought she was, he he he... STUNNING NEW GTS VIDEO NOT FOR CARDIACS!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST ASS OF THE BUSINESS!!!!!! POV - INSERTION - FEET - HUMILLIATION
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 09:35 PM #21432
Модератор

Модератор

Ive got a good little game to play today its a joi games so heres how to play everytime you want to wank and touch your cock you have to not breath and hold your breath and when you want to breath you have to not touch your cock easy right well lets play.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 09:45 PM #21433
Модератор

Модератор

You have repressed feelings. You find yourself sexually aroused by the thought of a man's hard cock. You get turned on when you see the image of another man's dick. But you are a little conflicted.... you also like women. You are attracted to Me and frequently jerk to My clips. So what does this mean? Well, in this clip you get to jerk to cock FOR Me, while I give you instructions. That sounds amazing, doesn't it? Why don't you give it a try.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 09:52 PM #21434
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 09:56 PM #21435
Модератор

Модератор

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself. Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 806 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 09:57 PM #21436
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!! They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 10:06 PM #21437
Модератор

Модератор

You're a slave to my ass. It's so brown, round, and perfect; I love to show it off. These tight fishnet stockings hug my ass so tightly. They feel so soft on my skin, and I can tell you just want to touch them. I won't let you though, not with your hands. Instead, I think I'll use your face. Shove my perfect ass right into your nose. That will make you my obedient, denied, ass slave.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 10:15 PM #21438
Модератор

Модератор

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good! - Goddess Christina Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 10:17 PM #21439
Модератор

Модератор

Sydney is not a morning person, but she just started a new job. She needs to get up earlier then she ever has before. This doesn't make her a happy camper. She trudges out of bed and into her kitchen to start her day with some coffee for some energy, and maybe a couple slices of toast. But just as she's about to take a spoonful of sugar she hears you. Your so tiny, but she can't mistake your tiny shrunken voices. Oh no! Not again. Sydney uses her spoon to quickly sort through the sugar and then she see's you. How the hell did you get back into her home? She thought she ate the last of you. But there you are once again. Sydney is in no mood for games. She's going to Consume raw. She just has to catch you first. She eventually is able to scoop you up with her fingers, and she immediately put you in her mouth... then an idea hits her. She will drink you in her morning coffee for a little additional flavoring. Down the hatch you go. Syndey laughs and taunts you about how her stomach acids are super hot that morning, and how she can't wait to see you in the toilet. What are you anyway? And how do you tiny shrunken men keep getting in Syndey's house and especially in her precious morning coffee!
Models: Briellas Erotic Emporium

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-07-2019, 10:21 PM #21440
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your laid back sexual health teacher. You've been in My class all day, staring at My thigh highs and My ass. After class is over I'm finishing up behind my desk and I see that you are still in the classroom. I love playing games so I invite you back to my office under the condition that you're going to do everything I say! I tell you to get out your cock and follow My movements as I use a dildo to show you how to jerk your cock, but every time I touch My mouth to it you must take a shot. Will you be able yo make it to the end? If you do, I have a special finishing treat for you! Please your teacher and use one of these codes: "GivePrincessMore" + 50% "PleaseMyPrincess" + 100% "HaveItAllPrincess" - 200% "EverythingForPrinces" + 500% "Wallet4Princess" + 1000%
Models: PrincessAshe

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile