Old 05-09-2019, 01:12 AM #21901
Модератор

Модератор

Today while you were out working I found some things of yours that I am not at all pleased with... Can you guess what it was?.... Yes all this pink bondage gear, You actually thought that I would let you use this stuff on me seriously? Being your equal was bad enough. It's time for me to tie you up and show you who wears the pants in this relationship. This ball gag would look perfect in that mouth get undressed get on your knees and crawl to me the fun has just begun.
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.82 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 01:15 AM #21902
Модератор

Модератор

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won't do as she's told. Natalya isn't asking for much, just a good foot worshiping, but the selfish whale won't do it. Natalya yells at devon, causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what's causing the commotion and finds stupid, fat devon, being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently, this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her, she's proven she's a slut and a pig, so there's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat, and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore, and whores don't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she's going to get it again if she doesn't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon's head and pushes it down onto Natalya's foot. “It's just like eating, and we all know how much you like eating.” Amadahy tells devon. “Just pretend it's a sandwich.” Amadahy decides to cover Natalya's feet with whipped cream. Devon loves food, but hates worshipping feet. They use something the fat girl likes to make her do something she doesn't want to do. Amadahy makes a “foot sandwich” by layering her foot on top of Natalya's with the whipped cream in the middle. They hold devon's nose and put both of their feet in her mouth at once. The cream really whets devon's appetite. She's almost ready for her next big feeding! The skinny sorority girls think it's really funny to make the fat girl even fatter by feeding her. Her next feeding will consist of a punchbowl of spaghetti left over from the water polo tournament. It's huge! Devon knows the feedings are humiliating, but goes along with it because she likes to be a part of the sorority's activities. Amadahy and Natalya make devon admit that she likes licking Natalya's feet. Devon says that she does, but you can tell that she doesn't. Devon then has to leave the sorority house to go work her job at the buffet. The job at the buffet has proven really useful to devon in reaching her weight gain goals. Devon gets to take home all the scraps from the buffet at the end of the night that would otherwise get thrown out. It's sometimes whole pans of food! (6:58 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 01:16 AM #21903
Модератор

Модератор

fuck me on her side of the bed, i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 01:25 AM #21904
Модератор

Модератор

I've never made a clip like this and haven't ever seen one offered. An actual rush, where neither of us knows what will happen, but in smaller and more exciting increments. Can you resist looking to see what's happening for two or three minute stretches? Even if you "win", you are presented with an opportunity to manually lose that's so hot I imagine you'll throw yourself on the sword voluntarily.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 01:26 AM #21905
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall limp, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 01:36 AM #21906
Модератор

Модератор

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 01:42 AM #21907
Модератор

Модератор

You have two weaknesses. We already knew one of them, that you're totally addicted to poppers. That sniffing it makes you weak and horny as fuck. But we've found out another weakness of yours. Ass. You're so weak for ass and it makes you so damn horny. You love to worship ass, to sniff ass, to stroke to ass. And now we've combined the two to royally fuck up your mind. We coerce you to sniff the poppers, sniff our asses, worship us in all our glory and stroke, weakening you minute by minute before an explosive cum countdown... You lucky little addict! Use a MARKUP CODE at the checkout - that's an order! LOSER4DOMMELIA - 100% ATM4DOMMELIA - 250% PIG4DOMMELIA - 500% WALLET4DOMMELIA - 750% ILOVEDOMMELIA - 1000%
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 01:49 AM #21908
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk to my twerking ass. I twerk my ass fast in your face and encouraging you to jerk to it. My ass looks so good shaking in your face, doesn't it? I know. Jerk that dick good to my clapping ass. I strip down to my naked ass and shake it faster in your face. Slapping and spreading my ass for you. I end with a cum countdown and make you cum all over my asshole.
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 206 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 01:50 AM #21909
Модератор

Модератор

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinCoerce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-09-2019, 01:57 AM #21910
Модератор

Модератор

I own you. You worship me. I make you weak. I am the Master at fucking you up on Poppers and so it makes perfect sense to have you pray to me, your God, your Queen, your. Listen to my instructions and inhale from your bottle for me. You know I am the best. You have a prayer, a new mantra to recite to me and a task also to make sure I am forever in your head, your new Religion to worship.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile