Old 05-12-2019, 01:20 AM #22421
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:24 AM #22422
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:28 AM #22423
Модератор

Модератор

Only the Real daddies will get a pussy close up tease that lays inside this clip Anyway, did you really think I was going to let you get away without paying your JOI cum tax for April? Now we already know you've been jerking off to Goddess every single day to her fat ass and JOI videos. Now it's time for you to pay up for all the cum you've busted and show your loyalty to Goddess Sunshine. As a reward Goddess has a few jerk instructions for you to follow .*Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:29 AM #22424
Модератор

Модератор

I know you crave my feet, my soft toes in your mouth, teasing you and making you weaker than you have ever felt before. You will become my foot slave, its impossible not too with feet this perfect. start your foot addiction now..
Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 405 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:30 AM #22425
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will see be able to see an extended pussy tease . Goddess controls every jerking movement you make while you are mesmerized by her fat and juicy ass. Especially being in a sexy commando outfit with nothing on underneath your dick is sure to rise and throb every second while watching Me. Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:33 AM #22426
Модератор

Модератор

#3 BEST SELLER! You have an unhealthy obsession with My tits. When you see My cleavage in a low cut shirt you can't snap yourself out of subspace. You're fucking pathetic for obsessing over something as simple as My tits in a low cut crop top! I'm always up for reminding you how much if a loser you are for your infatuation.
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:41 AM #22427
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Chloe Hey losers, it's been brought to my attention that some of you actually have really hot girlfriends. I mean she's really fucking hot and you could fuck her anytime, but here you are, coming to this site, looking for all of my videos so you can jerk your pathetic cock to me. I mean why? Why would you do that? You have this cute, sexy girlfriend with a hot little body and she is actually willing to have sex with you. She even likes to suck your cock. But yet, you're so addicted, you're still jerking your cock to me. And I don't even have to take off my clothes. I mean here I am, sitting here, degrading you for being a fucking loser and you can't stop jerking your pathetic cock, to me instead of fucking your super hot sexy gf who's wiling to spread her legs and let you inside her. But I wonder if you actually please her.. But the only thing that pleases you, is stroking off to me. You see the reason you're here and not fucking your hot girlfriend is that she doesn't get you off like I do. You're such an addict that sex just doesn't do it for you. And you wait for every opportunity when she's not around to jerk to me. And you know if she finds out she's going to break up with you. I know that even when you do fuck her, you're thinking about me. You're so addicted, aren't you? I know that when you get home from work you blow by your gf as quickly as possible to get to your computer so you can see if there are any new clips from me. And as soon as you see one, your dick get super hard and you suddenly forget all about that hot girl sitting in the next room who actually wants to fuck you. That's the power I have over you because you're an addict. Poor girl, she wants to please you so bad, but she can't. The only thing that pleases you is stroking your pathetic cock to my videos. It's my voice that really gets you off. I mean think about it, you have a sexy gf that actually likes you, yet here you are, again, stroking to me. You just can't help it. You are addicted to me. And you know if she catches you she's going to leave you, but that only turns you on more, the thought of me ruining your life and your relationship, I am the ultimate home wrecker. You wanna cum for me, you don't even cum for your hot girlfriend anymore. You're so fucking stupid, you realize how stupid you are, right? You have a great thing in front of you, but here you, jerking your cock to me, you can't stop, you can't help it. I can't wait until you're fucking her and you scream out my name instead of hers, you know it's going to happen loser, and it's going to fuck up your life. It's such a shame that you're such a fucked up addicted jerkoff loser because damn your girlfriend is hot! LOL! And you don't even fuck her! LOL! She is a beautiful girl and you're going to fuck it up. You can't help it, you are out of control. And you do all this knowing that you have no chance with me loser. You do all of this when you could be fucking your hot girlfriend. But you don't want to, you just want to stroke to me, over and over again. You're such an idiot. You'll never get over me loser. Your hot girlfriend will never have the effect on you that I do. That's really sad because I don't give a fuck about you.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 12 min 50 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:47 AM #22428
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:51 AM #22429
Модератор

Модератор

My little brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the ****. helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob blackmail. (Edited â€" BANNED WORD compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-12-2019, 01:52 AM #22430
Модератор

Модератор

Video is full 1080p. This is a custom video and is tailored to the individual "Adrian", the script reads as followed: This video will be a Nude Circuit Training and will consist of; 1) 10 walking stance leg lounges on each leg facing the camera. 2) 10 press ups/push ups. 3) 10 crunches. 4) 10 Squats (Your sexy ass facing the camera) 5) 5 more crunches. All this completes circuit 1, if there is enough time, complete 2-3 circuits.
Models: Marissa Sweet

Duration: 16 min 18 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile