Old 05-17-2019, 03:20 PM #23941
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsessed. Every thought that goes through your mind is clouded by your resounding affliction for my breasts. They're all you can think about. The only thing you can dream about. They're so round and soft. So perfectly shaped all you can think about it touching them. Placing your face in my cleavage. Smelling my sweet perfume. Tasting them. caressing my nipples. But your far from ever getting to experience any of those things. Your a loser and Im a queen. We both know Id never give you the time of day, let alone let you any where near my breasts. You keep wishing there was anyway you could stand out. Wondering if theres anything you could do to possibly make yourself visible. Your tired of living life going unnoticed by the pretty girl. Your finally ready to try anything to get my attention. You know your not worthy but your not that stupid either. You know I love spending your cash. Nothing turns me on more then making you work all day to turn around and give me all your hard earned money. Thats the only way a beta like you can make me notice you. Finally you figured it out. Now its time to give till it hurts loser. Keep sending gifts and money the more you stare at these breasts. Every time you hit send you know that I will notice you.. Think of you.. You can't stop yourself you found your reason for existing and its simply spoiling me.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 03:44 PM #23942
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used** You can't stop staring - you're obsessed with my tits! And you always get so close to seeing them. Hoping maybe I'll slip up? Ha. Keep staring loser, and keep dreaming. I want you to stroke and edge to this clip... and who knows... maybe I'll even give you a cum countdown! Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta Tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 03:58 PM #23943
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 04:03 PM #23944
Модератор

Модератор

You should worship the ground I walk on too! Not only the boots, the shoes, the heels or the feet. Get your boot and ground worship training with this clip! Mark up codes to use when buying: 292529 $poilMe or $poilHelen
Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 04:14 PM #23945
Модератор

Модератор

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 04:22 PM #23946
Модератор

Модератор

Walking you around at the end of My leash was fun - but now My boots are scuffed and dirty. It is your lucky job to clean and shine them as you kneel before Me like a little leashed pet. Beg Me, bitch. you are humiliated having to beg to lick My boots, you know how much of an honour it is. Look at you - naked and chained with your tongue stuck out and panting for My boots. Lick My soles! The dirt on My boots is a delicacy to you. Looking down on you sucking My long heel and gagging on the tips of My boots makes Me smile, amused. I taunt you as I press down on My pedals, rubbing and pumping with My boots. you wish it was your face, or your dick, don't you? Haha, well you are going to be licking these clean too, sc**** the divine dirt off these pedals with your tongue and cleaning My car inside out like the slave you are! Now get in My boot. Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Boot Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship, Pedal Play, Heel Sucking, Goddess Worship, Pet Play
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 04:26 PM #23947
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful blonde Clarakitty is bored, and you're certainly not making it better. You're lucky shes letting you even look at her perfect soft feet, as bored as she is. Playing with her hair and ignoring you, she doesn't even register that you're there. (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 04:39 PM #23948
Модератор

Модератор

You have shrunk yourself down, just to spy on me as I clean my house.....well you better be prepared! I have worked up an appetites as I have been cleaning...and you look like the BEST SNACK!
Models: Farrah's Fetish Factory

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 04:45 PM #23949
Модератор

Модератор

I bet you didn't even know natural tits can have such a full round cleavage. And here it is, making you want to reach out and touch it. I really can't blame you, they are just perfect. But the harsh truth is, you'll never get to touch or see them naked. The hands of an unworthy loser don't belong on such perfection. Keep your fingers to yourself and instead, just drool at the thought of seeing my pretty pink nipples and touching my soft skin. I like seeing pathetic losers like you suffer so I make sure the tease is unbearably hot and the denial is undoubtedly cruel. My tits are for far more successful men than you, real men - and you'll never be one. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 342 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 04:54 PM #23950
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just suffocated you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits! - Lucy
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile