Old 05-17-2019, 08:03 PM #23971
Модератор

Модератор

You're girl envy's me in every way possible. She is so jealous that your attracted to me. She wishes she could look this sexy in lingerie. She wishes she could get you hard as quickly as I can. I'm your dream girl and she never be. She will always hate me while you're proud you will never escape from me. You're proud to be an addict because I represent everything you want and everything your relationship lacks. I will always be a symbol of your sex life and there is no denying the fact that you love jerking to my body and she will always envy me. Consists of: HOMEWRECKER, HOME WRECK, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, EROTIC TEASE, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, BODY WORSHIP, DOMINATION, EROTIC GODDESS, HOMEWRECKER JOI, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:10 PM #23972
Модератор

Модератор

While b4bysitting for you I decide to take some sexy selfies for My BF, when all of a sudden I realize you're home and spying on Me! At first I'm completely embarrassed that you caught Me like this.. but then I realize I should take advantage of the situation. Your wife is upstairs the entire time, but that doesn't stop you from stripping down and stroking for Me. Actually, maybe you can even help Me take some pics…. hehe. In fact, I've always thought you were kinda hot… have you ever thought about Me like this? Oooh…. tell Me more. This is such a bad idea and you know it. I have you right in front of Me, touching yourself as I tease you. You know that if your wife were to find out about this, she would leave you and take you for EVERYTHING. You don't want that, do you? Now that I have you right where I want you, you're going to give Me exactly what I want or I'll ruin your marriage. Hahahaha… you know you can't resist Me… plus your entire life is in My hands. You better play along or else… **Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:10 PM #23973
Модератор

Модератор

In need of attention? dating sites just isn't the solution, no dates, gf's and def NO SEX! You're becoming more and more of a loser each day, weekends spent jerking off alone to old magazines.. show me off to all your other loser freak friends and pretend that you have a life that's not being wasted!! you can play with your dick while you watch me tease you like a girlfriend would...only thing is I'm laughing at you! buy this clip 20x to feel like a real man!!
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 875 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:15 PM #23974
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft. The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down! OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:23 PM #23975
Модератор

Модератор

Stroking to Me is a privilege. I know how to please you. I am your fantasy, I am your idea of a perfect woman. I am unattainable. You must pay to stroke to Me. Giving Me your money makes you feel less inadequate. Stroking your dick to Me is not something you will ever take for granted again. This is a sensual but dominant JOI.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 14 min 11 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:27 PM #23976
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to commit the ultimate sin of blasphemy for me. I am going to fuck you up on poppers and mesmerize you with devilish allure. You are going to entranced by my rubber tits. Sniff for me, sin for me... commit the ultimate satanic act for me... lets see if you dare...
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:34 PM #23977
Модератор

Модератор

I keep teasing you with fake countdown after fake countdown, you almost can't take it anymore. You're feeling SO horny and more desperate to cum by the second, the longer that I tease and torment you! You can't tell whether or not my cum countdowns are going to be real each time I start working you up again. You keep thinking, "Will this next countdown be the one that Princess finally lets me cum?" Super hot tease and denial clip MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:37 PM #23978
Модератор

Модератор

I walk in to see you humping a pillow. I decide to help you out by grabbing my strap on and making you suck it before I fuck your asshole with it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:42 PM #23979
Модератор

Модератор

Has anyone ever taken pity on your tiny dick long enough to give you a blow job? Probably not. I only suck big dicks. I like to be challenged. I like gagging on a real man's cock. I'm gonna tell you all about it.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 08:44 PM #23980
Модератор

Модератор

You enjoy My little JOI tests and challenges. Excited to see what I have in store for you today? This one is simple, there are only two rules: Do not stop stroking unless I tell you to, and stroke to the rhythm that I set. Oh, if you cum too early you will pay a fine. This test will really set the boys apart from the other boys LOL! But really, let's see what kind of stamina you have, shall we?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 30 s
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile