Old 05-18-2019, 05:57 PM #24141
Модератор

Модератор

Falling deeper for me each time you lay your eyes on my perfect face but then OH wait, what is right below that angelic look that can turn so devilish? My huge, soft, round all natural tits. You can't stop staring. You watch and listen as I talk to you about them. I play and tug on my perfect tits for you. Teasing you so badly. Making you crave and ache to let them fall before your eyes. I'm not so sure about that. I know you like being denied...I slip my shiny bikini top off anyways. Think you'll catch some glimpses at my hard nipples? You can never get enough.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 182 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 05:58 PM #24142
Модератор

Модератор

Default LDBMistress - iwantclips

Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 06:20 PM #24143
Модератор

Модератор

I know you're addicted. Every time you stare...you just want to please them. I'll warn you now, worshiping my perfect cleavage is not cheap. Don't focus on that...focus on what's in front of you. You can't resist. But I'll tell you right now...you better be useful, or get lost. This is where you learn what it takes to keep me in your life. You need me and my cleavage...don't you forget it!
Models: PrincessAshley

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 06:23 PM #24144
Модератор

Модератор

They rule your mind, your world, your wallet and your dick. My big, round natural breasts send you into sub space, they make you feel good and you simply cannot get enough of them. Come look closer, stare and lose yourself in my cleavage. As I push them together, rub over my nipples I know you cant help but drool and dream. You are zombified by my tits, they make you feel desperate, always waiting for my very next tit worship clip. Each clip makes you weaker and weaker. You know how much trouble my tits are, you know they can fuck you up but that doesn't stop you from wanting more and more. Your obsession with my tits just going to grow.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 06:24 PM #24145
Модератор

Модератор

Lily Lane, Dixie Comet & Nate Liquor Dixie and Lily are squatting at a house that think is abandoned but it's like way to nice to be abandoned but taking advantage anyways. Except the dude that lives there has just been out of town on business for a few months. The girls are lounging around discussing their life of luxury and how they should pawn some of the stuff in the house when the owner comes home to find the two ladies there. He freaks out and the girls try to be sly and play it like they were invited by his nephew and it was a misunderstanding. He's threatens to call the cops but quickly realizes the opportunity he has sitting in front of him. He plays it cool and tells the girls he's not calling the cops but that he'll let it go. He tells them he'll let them gather up what little belongings they have and he'll even give them a few bucks. He tells them to sit tight and goes upstairs to get some cash. The girls are like sweet deal, let's see what else we can get out of him playing the damsels in distress. When the home owner comes back though he's carrying a bag and brings out a piece. He Coerces the girls to strip and the girls are most annoyed by this more than frightened so they do what he says and they strip. He then makes Dixie tie Lily's wrists and ankles. Then he ties Dixie the same but adding a chest harness while he makes Lily lay on the couch where he can watch her dirty squatter ass. Both girls give him nothing but attitude and make it pretty clear they'd rather go to jail than spend anymore time with the creep. He sits Lily up and ties up her chest too while Dixie slyly tries to pick at the knot on her ankles while they make fun of him. He shuts them up pretty quickly though pulling out his piece and threatening them. The dude pulls out his dick and both girls shriek with disgust...especially since he's been on a plane and probably has a smelly dick. There's literally nothing they can do though, so Dixie starts blowing him and he makes Lily do the same and then it's one big sassy ass bitchy bound blowjob party. Finally, he blows his load in both their mouths so the girls think it's time to go. He's only getting started though...he grabs their panties and shoves them in their mouths, wraps them in with tape. While they are still on their knees, he ties a crotch rope on each girl, then gets each girl on the floor and hogties them. He leaves them to struggle while he goes to grab a beer so he can gather up enough excitement to get another boner cause next it's their pussies...after that their assholes….
Models: Dixieland Fetish

Duration: 29 min 49 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 06:24 PM #24146
Модератор

Модератор

It's no big secret that after getting married a woman will sometimes.well, gain weight. I feel bad when I realize it's happening to me, but my husband doesn't say anything or react differently to my body. So he must not mind, right? But when he brings home a gift for me-an outfit from my favorite store-I understand the truth. He's just totally oblivious! As if I can still fit into a medium-size skirt! I try to spare his feelings and hide my shame by saying I'll try the clothes on later, but he sees through me and demands I explain. Then he wants to see exactly how much I've let myself go since our wedding. Mortified, apologizing profusely, I put on the outfit so he can see how the skirt will barely fit over my hips, much less zip up. I stand in front of him and bare it all, jiggling my chubby belly and thighs and ass and wanting to hide my face in embarrassment as he examines every extra inch. Will he still accept me now that I'm.oh god, fat?
Models: Harlyn P Rose

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 06:31 PM #24147
Модератор

Модератор

You are completely controlled by my perfect goddess tits. There is no way you could resist them loser. You have no choice but to spend and spoil them. By keeping your greedy princess happy and you get to continue to worship these sexy tits. This clip contains: tit worship, brat girl, female domination, cock tease and financial domination
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 82.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 06:39 PM #24148
Модератор

Модератор

Get down On your Knee and Worship you Perfect Powerful Alpha Mistress! Worship and Adore!the get Closer and Lick My Perfect long Heel Like a good submissive Slave!Serving and Pleasing your Perfect Mistress Its Honor for you... so enjoy and be thankful forEvery second what you have here...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 06:40 PM #24149
Модератор

Модератор

WARNING- Before proceeding to read the description, please take note: This file is not suitable for those who suffer from epilepsy, seizures or for those who suffer from any form of mental illness or affliction. The file contains strobing effects & flashing. You should not, under any circumstances take part in this file under the influence of Drink or **** of any kind. By continuing to purchase and take part in this file you are agreeing that you have read the warning in full and agree to accept full responsibility for any outcome, action, reaction or otherwise either positive, negative or otherwise. You agree that Annabel Fatale, AnnabelFatale**** and any or all of it's associates, stores or operators cannot be held responsible either legally or morally for any and/or all outcomes. If you feel that this clip/file may affect you in a negative manner DO NOT buy the clip. Welcome to The Puppeteer. This is the finale of the consumed series (Can be used as a standalone), however, it is unlike any file I have created before. This is FULL VIDEO offering a whole 32 minutes of both audio and visual brainwashing using techniques I've never used in previous files. This is not your average brainwash clip, it uses the same techniques employed by intelligence services, the millitary, police, government and advertising companies (As well as the infamous Derren Brown). The file has been tested on a member of my inner circle and the effect so profound it left the subject shaken and confused after directly carrying out a request I made some weeks prior that had stuck in the subjects mind. There will be regular free triggers posted on my website, social feeds and stores for the forseeable future so you can rest assured this file will have a very very long lasting effect. This is not a toy, gimmick or fake brainwash, it's not designed to satisfy a play acting fantasy, this is designed to do exactly what it says and condition you to my will. If you're at all in doubt whether being conditioned in such a manner is what you desire, then I request you DO NOT buy the file. This is hardcore brainwashing and conditioning at it's finest so please make sure, it's what you want. Annabel Fatale
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 32 min 18 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-18-2019, 06:49 PM #24150
Модератор

Модератор

Lanie comes to her parent's home after a weekender with her friends to find the house completely trashed. Her Mom and Dad are out of town and her little brother is the only one who could have done this. He must have had a party. She's ****ed because she has to clean up since she wants to have a guy over later. She calls her mom and begins to clean... little does she know her brother and half of his class have been shrunken and are spread out all over the house. What a nightmare! She walks around unknowingly stepping and kicking the Teen 18+s. She cleans the kitchen and counters throwing some in to the trash. She almost drops a huge pillow on a large group of them. She crushes some with her giant ass on the couch. She takes a break to take her clothes off and check herself out in the mirror still unaware of her brother and his friends. Who knows if they'll ever get her attention. She has to get ready though because her man's coming over to please her.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile