Old 08-20-2020, 11:30 AM #24331
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Flight Attendant Carolina

Scatshop.com- Flight Attendant Carolina

Description:
Carolina decided to play the role of a flight attendant Carolina wore things like a stewardess cap short skirt shirt and stockings in the net Alice and Marina were sitting on the couch and then the room is a flight attendant Carolina girls offer Caroline to sit down to them in their warm company Carolina gladly accepts the invitation of Alice and Marina . Carolina sits on the sofa and Marina with Alice removed from the stewardess Caroline things and begin to caress Caroline Marina caresses Carolines chest and Alice spreads her legs Caroline and caressing her tongue pussy Carolina . Carolina was excited and Marina picks up a rubber dick and Fucks Caroline in the ass Carolina several times changes her position but Marina continues to fuck the flight attendant Carolina in the ass Alice sat on the sofa and spread her legs Carolina caresses her tongue pussy Alice and Caroline at this moment Fucks in the ass with a rubber member Marina . Alice offers to shit on the ass of the stewardess Caroline Carolina gets cancer on her knees and Alice gets to her feet and turns her ass to Carolina and shits on the bare ass of her friend Caroline after that Alice smears shit on Carolines bare ass Carolinas ass all in shit . Alice and Marina change places and now Alice with the help of a rubber member Fucks Carolina in the ass and Marina spread her legs and Carolina caresses Marinas pussy with her tongue . Marina wants to go to the toilet and asks Caroline to lie on her back and open her mouth Carolina opens her mouth and Marina lifts the hem of her dress bare her ass and shits right in Carolines mouth . Carolinas mouth is full of shit Marina used Carolines mouth as her own toilet . Carolina all a shit and she likes it when it is used as a toilet .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0577-2.mp4
File Size : 1195.49 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:19
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bl11gpul6kge
Old 08-20-2020, 11:33 AM #24332
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Talk shit when you shit

Scatshop.com- Talk shit when you shit

Description:
Talking dirty when you shit an explosive load
Model:
goddeszkat
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_2458.mov
File Size : 39.5 MB
Duration : 00:00:43
Video : HEVC, 7 420 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ipru9s1xhihd
Old 08-20-2020, 11:35 AM #24333
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- My Desperation Diary s 1 2 & 3

Scatshop.com- My Desperation Diary s 1 2 & 3

Description:
Compilation video of all 3 of My Desperation Diary Clips
7 Shits Total Extra LOUD And Explosive
Limited Time Sale
Included In My Compilation:
My Desperation Diary 1
I have been feeling fat and bloated lately and I am trying to clean my bowels out so I filmed myself taking a handful of laxatives then after that I ate some shaved chocolate Ex-lax mixed into a big bowl of coffee ice cream My stomach started hurting so bad and then I couldnt stop shitting It was super loud and explosive
I shit all over the floor and on top of the toilet too
My Desperation Diary 2
Taking 10 laxatives and telling the camera what I have eaten all day then go to bed. My stomach wakes me up after about 7 hours. It Hurts I sit butt naked on a stool and have a HUGE shit Explosion There is shit Everywhere The entire seat of the stool is covered in my shit as well as the underneath of the seat running down the sides of the stool covering the floor even splattered all over the nearby wall Took hours for me to clean it all up I am still finding some splatters of shit I must have missed days later
My Desperation Diary 3
Taking 10 laxatives the pooping my panties when they start to take effect. My stomach hurt so bad and my ass and stomach made more noise than they ever have before (very long and drawn out) I poop two more times in the toilet later on. Also very loud and noisy I feel very cleaned out now
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : dd123.mp4
File Size : 1212.31 MB
Duration : 00:13:59
Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0ni2e25rhdqy
Old 08-20-2020, 11:41 AM #24334
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- My shitty dinner from a stranger Part-2

Scatshop.com- My shitty dinner from a stranger Part-2

Description:
Today my husband brought delicious strangers shit and took video how he gathering itsand at night when all fell asleepi decided  to enjoy from strangers dinnermmmmmit was no easybut i did it!!! I sent shit in my tummy!!! Its difficult-to swallow bitter shit, but to be a bad girl very excite! I vomited and my husband sent all content in my pussy and ass and fisting by his handsand at the end was a enema for my ass-its fantastic!!! After this dinner i was feeling shitty taste of stranger in my mouth during three days.it was disgusting, but beautifully and very excite
Part-1 1920x1080 1,84Gb 16:06
Part-2 1920x1080 545MB 04:43
Model:
WCwife
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Real-WC-video-My-shitty-dinner-from-a-stranger-Part-2-WCwife-Nastenka-scatshop-.mp4
File Size : 545.53 MB
Duration : 00:04:42
Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AC-3, 448 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4e1no1c1zvoi
Old 08-20-2020, 11:44 AM #24335
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- The new adventures of the dog

Scatshop.com- The new adventures of the dog

Description:
We like to play the dog and its mistress Ola like when Im in the role of a dog . Olga put me on a leash , and put me on my knees and I start to drive in a circle, holding the leash in hand , she treats me like a dog , Olga walks me showing you how I am obedient dog . My mistress had a little walking, and put a dog bowl on the floor and shit in the bowl and told me to eat shit , I went to the bowl and started eating the shit from the dog bowls , my mouth covered in shit , Olga pulled me away from the dog bowls and began again to drive me around , Im obedient dog and cant pericet his mistress . Olga again took me to the bowl and commanded to eat shit , I again began to eat the shit from the dog bowl . I eat shit of his mistress , but this is not enough Ola , Olga tells me shit in a bowl , Olga turned my ass to the bowl and I started to shit and piss in the bowl , Yes, thats just fine . I filled it with shit and piss dog bowl and my landlady tells me there is shit I again lowered his head in a dog bowl and began to eat shit , my mouth was full of shit , but my mistress pulled me away from the bowl and began to drive in a circle holding the leash and I crawled behind her . Olga again telling me to eat shit from the bowl and she took a rubber cock and entered it in my ass, I eat shit and mistress Fucks me in the ass . This is fun, Yes I am obedient dog which the owner can do whatever he wants . Olga playing with my ass and ordered to get on your knees and open your mouth , I did and Olga took a bowl and filled my mouth with shit from the bowl . In my body flows shit, my mouth full of shit .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2893.mp4
File Size : 1097.67 MB
Duration : 00:11:18
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/aydulcta7h2t
Old 08-20-2020, 11:45 AM #24336
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Creamy shit and smear in tights

Scatshop.com- Creamy shit and smear in tights

Description:
here you go. I had to use the bathroom so bad after running errands all day. I went right in my nude tights and it felt great! After I shit allllll of my food out I had some fun! I hope you enjoy and leave a review please.
Model:
Ebonybooty49
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : video-output-D72D43CF-1DDE-41EA-826E-300E1946992A.mov
File Size : 582.09 MB
Resolution : 1080x1080
Duration : 00:10:00
Video : AVC, 8 019 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 104 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v599eyopmjk9
Old 08-20-2020, 11:46 AM #24337
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Sparkles Final Clips!!

Scatshop.com- Sparkles Final Clips!!

Description:
With all the new talent emerging over the past year, it time to look back at one of my most popular models from previous years. Sparkle will ALWAYS be probably one of my 5 favorite models ever!! I met her almost four years ago. She was just looking for a lil extra money to pay for grad school. She is easily #1 on the I cant believe I found this one!" list!! Fine as hell, with an ass that was out of this world!! Like many of them, when they move on to better things, they dissapear in the wind. Anyways, enjoy these three clips Ive been sitting on. Enjoy a sexy pee clip, followed by two short but ploptastic clips!! My old fans remember Sparkle well as she was always one of my top sellers, but you new fans might have missed out on this one!! Be sure to check out her entire collection here on scatshop in additon to these three clips!!
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Sparkle-080818-2.mp4
File Size : 135.62 MB
Duration : 00:03:58
Video : AVC, 4 243 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/crxmwshqsj6i
Old 08-20-2020, 11:47 AM #24338
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Cock Sucking Toilet

Scatshop.com- Cock Sucking Toilet

Description:
Mistress Taylor generously allows one of her lucky toilet Beasties the opportunity to be of use and amuse his Mistress.
Firstly he is permitted a taste of a puss soaked cock after a jolly good sucking he is shat upon by Mistress Taylor and allowed to clean her fabulous rear.
For being such a good obedient beastie a little pleasure is allowed but of course with Mistresss shit on his beastie cock it is a shame to let it go to waste so a scat wank it is for this boy and doesnt he enjoy it.
Enjoy watching a Mistress Taylor wanks his scat covered cock scat does make the best lube hahaha.
Model:
MissJuliaTaylor
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 63C33145-2AE6-4CD0-826E-AA3C90E7EAE3.mov
File Size : 269.15 MB
Duration : 00:02:26
Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/stm2z1kcfcxp
Old 08-20-2020, 12:02 PM #24339
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit on three girls in jeans

Scatshop.com- Shit on three girls in jeans

Description:
Olga Yana and Caroline take part in this video. Girls shitting and pissing in jeans on their legs dripping urine on the jeans leaving traces . First the video of the girl posing for you showing you her jeans after the jeans demonstration the girls take turns exposing their Asses and show you their clean white Asses . After the demonstration the girls take turns getting cancer on their knees and shooting shit and urine into their jeans after the girl has filled her jeans with shit and urine the other two girlfriends take off her ass jeans and show you her dirty jeans and ass .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0174-1.mp4
File Size : 1244.03 MB
Duration : 00:12:37
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rnzer7f2ukvn
Old 08-20-2020, 12:04 PM #24340
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Caress womens dirty Asses

Scatshop.com- Caress womens dirty Asses

Description:
In this video take part : Tatiana Carolina Alice and Yana . Girls arrange a dirty lesbian show with licking each others Asses clean and with shit . All the girls are completely naked and ready to lick each others Asses . Yana and Caroline caress Tatiana and Alice anuses with their tongues the girls are trying very hard after fondling the anus first shit Tatiana and Caroline licks the shit from my ass Tatyana Carolina whole mouth in the shit but Carolina definitively licking dirty ass of his girlfriend as well Jan first caresses clean bare ass Alice with her tongue then Alice and shits when ass Alice comes out crap Jan not to stop and continued to caress the ass of his girlfriend . In this video a lot of shit urine girls Jan and Caroline are all in shit especially their mouths .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1061.mp4
File Size : 1046.81 MB
Duration : 00:10:37
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: