Old 05-19-2019, 11:57 PM #24501
Модератор

Модератор

In this custom video, cum get ready for a super special treat! Feeling extra kinky today, I decided to add some sexy sneezes to an already sexy POV blow job and foot job for you. First I try using some chhinkini sneezing powder...but it doesnt seem to work very well for me, only a few good sneezes from the powder. So,, I get out my tickle stick and continue the session by tickling my nostrils as sneeze after sneeze explodes onto your cock. You love feeling my sneeze spray hit your cock as I continue to lick suck and seduce you with my sneezes. Half way through I really spice things up by using my smooth perfect feet to stroke you. You especially enjoy my red painted toes and smooth plump soles, and of course, I keep doing as many sneezes as I can while foot stroking your cock. In the end, I finish you off in my warm wet mouth and eagerly swallow down your big hot load.
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 12 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 11:59 PM #24502
Модератор

Модератор

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!! They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 12:01 AM #24503
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lana's Domination - iwantclips

Models: Lana's Domination

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 29.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 12:02 AM #24504
Модератор

Модератор

New girl Dolly is waiting for her induction with Headmistress, however she is a little confused when you show up unannounced. She asks who you are and why you are here but instead of answering you just get closer and closer until you can slip off her heels, which just confuses her even more, and she thinks it must be some kind of test. When you start to tickle Dolly's sock covered feet she giggles and wriggles under your fingers begging you to stop! She even climbs up on to the desk to try and get away from you, but you just take the opportunity to slip off her over the knee socks! As you tickle her bare feet she giggles and wriggles some more, trying to bat you away with her hat. Dolly is really starting to wonder what on earth is going on but as she cannot stop laughing long enough to figure you out. Eventually you have had enough and as you leave without a word Dolly is left very confused indeed!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 3 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 67.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 12:07 AM #24505
Модератор

Модератор

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings, and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on, getting him excited. Finally he can't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob, and let him cum all over my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 12:15 AM #24506
Модератор

Модератор

Officer Easton is called to the scene to complete a strip search on you, but she's in for a hilarious surprise when you drop your pants and all that pops out is a little clit dick! She bursts into laughter as she humiliates your small cock and stares in disbelief at it, still giggling. "You could never satisfy a powerful woman like me with that tiny cock!" she says. "Even my baton handle is bigger than that tiny cock of yours!" She humiliates you and laughs at you, even threatening to bring her partners in on this "little" secret she's discovered. You're a little dick loser who could never get someone like me.
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 825 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 12:18 AM #24507
Модератор

Модератор

Lick my sweaty feet loser! You can't say no when it comes to my bare feet. My high arches were made so fine to be licked by inferior males like you so do it, and you better worship every inch of my size 8 feet while you lick them
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 443 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 12:21 AM #24508
Модератор

Модератор

Default LDBMistress - iwantclips

Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 12:27 AM #24509
Модератор

Модератор

You never learn. You keep coming back, begging for more, craving my attention, and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way, my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes, you think you're free and decide to leave, but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused, again and again. I love it, I love the power I have over you, and I won't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs, you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me, unable to resist, and not even wanting to resist anymore. You're done for. When I demand a tribute, you mindlessly follow my instructions, happy that you can be of service again, happy that you're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble". Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 12:28 AM #24510
Модератор

Модератор

Hey tiny cock haha I love it when you come and see me because that means I can humiliate you and laugh at your tiny cock.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile