Old 05-22-2019, 06:36 AM #25301
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your poppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those poppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff poppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyication, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:41 AM #25302
Модератор

Модератор

Its time for your daily medicine... I am going to completely fuck your mind into oblivion. I have poppers and three masks to make you inhale poppers and submit to my latex body and thigh High shiny boots. Your my little poppers slave and I am going to fuck living **** out of your brain and Coerce you to cum- Are you ready to play the poppers game of your life? WARNING- Video will trigger MINDLESS addiction
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 18 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:42 AM #25303
Модератор

Модератор

To say I'm going to mess with your mind is an understatement. I'll get you fucked up today with every tool at my disposal. The bottle of amyl nitrate nestled into your nostril is just the beginning. Before you even take the first hit, you're already high for me. Your eyes are fixed on my shiny, metallic bodysuit, which hugs my every curve so perfectly. My deep red lipstick melting your mind, my teasing words hardening that cock, and then the very first hit... And then so many more big, deep sniffs out of that bottle. Staring at shiny, stroking like a zombie, getting just as high as I demand. It's incredible how each mind fucking element comes together and potentiates the others. It's a total sensory overload that won't be over until you're totally gone.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 20 min 18 s
Size: 715 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:43 AM #25304
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage and ready for her use. She does not want to hear him, look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm, rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As a reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself, Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock, making him spray a huge load high into the air.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:43 AM #25305
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Size: 441 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:46 AM #25306
Модератор

Модератор

A bratty girl with big fake tits makes you so horny. I know how my body affects you and I love to tease you with it even though you don't deserve it. I want you to jerk your tits for my big boobs just the way I tell you to and if you are a good boy I even might let you cum for me.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 922 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:46 AM #25307
Модератор

Модератор

Baby, do you like my outfit? I put on something sexy for you because I wan to try something new today. We've done pretty much everything and I believe we have great trust between each other. I want you to keep an open mind, okay? It would turn me on so much to see you Consumer own cum. I know, it sounds crazy but it makes me so wet thinking about it. I'll help you along the way. *I begin to stroke your dick* We can test it with your pre cum. Mmm I'll taste it too, see it's not bad. I want you taste it right out of my mouth when I make you cum, that would be so hot!
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:50 AM #25308
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there little boy. I'm happy you're here. I was scared you wouldn't handle the travel. Who am I? You don't remember? That's okay, you'll remember soon enough. No need to be confused of conflicted. You're right where you need to be. You look nervous. Here, try this special serum. Its a mixture of my beautiful scent. Take a nice deep breath in for me and feel that worry dissipate. Come worship my body and don't stop huffing. We're on a different planet together. This place was created for me, and now you're here to be my eternal slave. You never knew how deeply you wanted to be captured by a space girl until now. Don't try to stop it. Remember this is my world, and any missteps will have consequences so listen closely my sweet sweet boy.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Size: 696 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:52 AM #25309
Модератор

Модератор

This b/g video is shot in POV style, with camera angles varying between beautiful agony & a POV view of my pussy as we fuck. I say "fuck me" & at the end I ask permission to cum and I cum on command.
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Size: 200 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 06:53 AM #25310
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me pleasure myself and jerk my hard cock until I cum, wearing my zebra striped outfit
Models: VanessaSwan

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile