Old 03-01-2019, 03:21 AM #2561
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior. She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop. She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear. She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her? She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands. She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college. He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says. She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him. She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college. She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object. She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that. She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student. She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way. Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a B*** in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man. **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:31 AM #2562
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is not for the faint of heart! You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your fist. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:37 AM #2563
Модератор

Модератор

You just LOVE jerking off to me don't you? Every video I have. Every photo I post. Every time I'm on cam. You're obsessed with my perfect tits, perfect firm ass, perfect body. I bet you're jerking off right now, just wishing you could fuck a girl like me.. but the thing is, I'm out of your league.. but there's more
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:40 AM #2564
Модератор

Модератор

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that I*am*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body. He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent.in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym. The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole. He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smells*so*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege. This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in just*one*session of being coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control. Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:42 AM #2565
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny and pink. Sweet and seductive. You have a little fetish for shiny clothing on women, huh? I found you out, and now it's time to take you down.... addicting, stroking to my shiny pink outfit. My shiny pink gloves, to my shiny pink toes. You are mesmerized by this bright metallic material.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:53 AM #2566
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Resolution: 320 x 568
Size: 12.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:55 AM #2567
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) My naughty secretary has invited me back to her apartment. She has been panty flashing me all day in that tight skirt black stockings, fuck me heels..and oh so sexy panties...Well since I have been in charge all day it is time for her to take charge...This time before she sucks my cock and lets me fuck her in her panties she wants me to suck on her pussy through her panties then she pulls them to the side so I can suck and lick on her clit til her pussy gets so wet she just has to fuck me...She reminds me that she is in charge and I have to make her cum first before she lets me cum in her mouth. After all...she is in charge...
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:57 AM #2568
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing sexy thigh-high pantyhose and a little black dress with no bra or panties... Ashley mounts you to ride your cock. Once she is good and wet you handcuff her hands behind her back to fuck you because that is a sure way to excite her in to submission and make her cum. POV Sex.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:57 AM #2569
Модератор

Модератор

You know how you've been paying $200/hour for My personal trainer? Well.. I have to let you in on a little secret. He's not JUST My personal trainer, lol, I'm also fucking him. That big black former athlete. yep, we're fucking. And you're paying him $200/hr to do so! Haha! I just love it! And I love telling him all about our little arrangement. you being My cuckold husband locked in chastity, while I'm able to fuck whoever I please. He knows you're unable to satisfy Me, and he's more than happy to take on that responsibility. He's actually on his way here soon, so I want you in the corner locked up as usual! But this time I want you to watch how this BBC fucks your wife! I might even let him take Me in the ass.. mmmm. **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 03:58 AM #2570
Модератор

Модератор

You're always begging me for my REAL UNFILTERED opinion on your little winkie. Ugh, you're obsessed with that thing. Okay, if you really want to know, I'll tell you exactly what I think about YOU and your wee wee. This is what all women wish they could say to your face. If you've ever had a girl look at you with polite pity when you pull down your pants, this is what she was too nice to say! Luckily for your intense humiliation fetish, I'm NOT nice. I know you need to control these ridiculous urges you have to be a "real man". Because you will always lack what a real man has: a REAL MAN'S COCK. Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: 50% ILUVCHARLOTTE 100%SERVECHARLOTTE 200% ABUSEMEPLZ 500% ALL4CHARLOTTE
Models: charlottehaze

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile