Old 05-24-2019, 02:24 PM #25841
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…” “Thank you, Goddess!” “You SHOULD be thanking me.” This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation… Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass. As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too! As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and crushes it completely. And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 02:31 PM #25842
Модератор

Модератор

That's right - I use*my Steed's*face*as my personal asswipe. What an honor, ha! In this video, I pull Steed in and grind his face with my perfect, beautiful ass. All it takes is one sniff, and he's completely enslaved and ensnared by my superior beauty, ready to worship. I take my time wiping his face all over my ass as he gets more and more anxious to taste my pretty asshole.* I lightly push my panties aside and have Steed kiss and lick my ass. He loves that he has been reduced to my literal asswipe. You know you've conquered someone when being your personal asswipe is among their greatest achievements.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 02:36 PM #25843
Модератор

Модератор

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 02:47 PM #25844
Модератор

Модератор

Every day you stroke longer than the last, pushing past what you thought was your limit. But I haven't quite yet driven you completely mad. I know you can & will take more. More strokes, more tease and denial all to earn my approval for this orgasm. Needing to always be controlled by your Goddess. So keep on stroking for me addict you have two more days til you can cum!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 853 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 03:21 PM #25845
Модератор

Модератор

Do you get turned on by watching hot women finger fuck their own mouth? Take this for instance: You have been begging to watch me do 1 simple thing and that is to watch me brush my teeth. Very interesting, Dr. Tooth is in! You get a stiff woody as I brush just hearing the sounds and I find it funny and interesting so as I would I must see how far your fetish goes. After brushing its time to spit and of course you wish to be my sink, to drink my nasty plaque away and seeing your throbbing member I must go even further! Enter in Mr. Floss, Mr. Mint Floss is used and you begin to drool as you watch me floss and I even play with it as more of a tease. So now it is time to check each tooth, I put on my rubber gloves and begin but as I glide over my freshly brushed teeth it makes a squeaking noise telling you how clean they really are and that is when I noticed your about to blow your entire load so what do I do? That's right I continue the noise until I watch your cock blow without you even touching it oh my!!! 2019 Panther Productions Entertainment
Models: CazzyKush

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 03:27 PM #25846
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 03:40 PM #25847
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to Consumer cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today. 10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie 25% Markup: LoyalSub 100% Markup: GiveMystieMore 500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 03:44 PM #25848
Модератор

Модератор

we've been trying for so long and I got completely bored , maybe it was a good thing that I slept with your best friend because his sperm actually work , he is a real man . Do you feel betrayed ? I guess you do but you are a bit of a loser ... I don't know what I saw in you and now that I've made a baby with him I'm going to leave you and make a go out of it . At your age I don't think you'll find someone now to start a family with , you're too old anyway , maybe thats why your sperm dried up but I am guessing it was never there to begin with . He was always better than you wasn't he ? Better job , better house , better looking .Was only a matter of time before he took me too. You must feel like such a loser right now , I don't know why but it amuses me so much that you are feeling like this , maybe its because i resent you so much for being such a waste of space !
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 03:46 PM #25849
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3 of 3 from a Custom Video: Tia Cyrus and Nikki Delano can barely remember their former lives. They desperately scramble to obey their Master the Beast's every command. When he orders them to freshen up they scurry to make themselves pretty for him. It's time to be bred! The Beast makes them each dance and whip each other for his amusement, then one by one drives his cock into their mouths while the other moans in despair. The Beast fucks the sisters one after the other, alternating back and forth until they think they can't stand anymore. Finally he cums, shooting a hot load deep into Nikki's pussy then shooting another across Tia's ass. Utterly broken and ruined, the sisters lie motionless in shock as the reality sinks in that they are property of the Beast forever.
Models: provillain

Duration: 19 min 28 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-24-2019, 03:51 PM #25850
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile