Old 05-25-2019, 01:08 AM #25921
Модератор

Модератор

No ifs ands or buts, these feet completely control you. Are you ready to experience REAL foot slavery? The type that makes you drop to your knees and do exactly as I say. Yes, you are ready. As my words ring through your mind you find yourself unable to look away. Soon you find yourself repeating foot mantras. My oily soles triggering your foot addiction. In just a few minutes you will be enslaved to my feet, doing exactly as I say. This clip contains elements of foot domination, financial domination, feet, oily soles, soles, foot slave training, foot humiliation, foot fetish, feet worship, mind fuck, mesmerize, foot worship, POV foot worship.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 515 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:09 AM #25922
Модератор

Модератор

Eating out & Double Ended DIldo
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:09 AM #25923
Модератор

Модератор

It's been a while since Sydney has had a girl in her bed. She's tired of dealing with dudes and their scruffy faces so she brought in her good friend Raevyn for some ass worship and face sitting fun. Raevyn gladly obliges and starts putting her lips and tongue all over Sydney's ass cheeks. They both enjoy this immensely. Sydney definitely prefers a female touch when it comes to ass worship. And when she starts smothering Raevyn's face with her plump ass, Raevyn embraces the challenge of staying under that glorious butt as long as possible.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 14 min 38 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:11 AM #25924
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Request* You think you are very good at keeping secrets right? Well there is one that has gotten out and your bratty step daughter has found out! The secret foot fetish you have is now known by her, and even worse she is willing to tell her mother if you do not meet her demands! What choice will you make? Give her whatever she wants? Call her bluff and risk everything, your relationship and even your career? What will it be......
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:13 AM #25925
Модератор

Модератор

It's time for you to worship My sexy oiled up feet. You are so weak for My feet and seeing them oiled up like this sends you into a deep state of 0sis. Seeing My feet makes you forget about everything else. I love using My feet to control you, they have so much power over you. You find yourself thinking of My feet all the time, yearning to be walked on, to be stepped on by My feet. How does it feel to be enslaved by your Goddess' feet? This foot fetish has gotten out of hand, hasn't it? It's become more than a fetish, it's become an obsession. One that you can't shake, no matter how hard you try. it always reels you
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:15 AM #25926
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:18 AM #25927
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:20 AM #25928
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to need a rubber band, a wooden spoon, toothpaste, and some honey! We're going to mix your pain and pleasure in this CBT JOI ending with a cum countdown!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:26 AM #25929
Модератор

Модератор

Danielle Maye has gorgeous size 7 elegant feet that i have desperately wanted wrapped around my cock since the moment i met her. when one day she comes up to me and says 'baby i want to give you a foot job' i instantly dropped my trousers and let her get to work on my nice hard cock. watch this video to see what a good job this naughty little lady does with her feet, wanking it with her soles facing me then turns over on all fours to wank it whilst i have a perfect view of that arse and tight little pussy, the view is so amazing it cause s me to shoot a huge load all over those perfect soles. Danielle Maye XXX
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 01:26 AM #25930
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile