Old 03-01-2019, 09:40 AM #2621
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to sleep at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face. After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literally*kiss my ass*and thank me for the privilege.* I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.* Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same. Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 09:48 AM #2622
Модератор

Модератор

I dont care about that though. Youre addicted to my perfect teen body, and youre going to send.
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 344 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 09:51 AM #2623
Модератор

Модератор

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you. HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO . and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were. HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Was his cock big enough for you, sweetie, haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face, haha. It's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him. HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It's like the punchline to a fuckin' joke. Oh, and your the joke, sweetie, haha. HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Goddess Harley Categories: Bi, Femdom, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Financial Domination, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls, Strippers, Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 09:56 AM #2624
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty little maid beg her boss to fuck her rough tonight so she can keep her job. He pulls his dick out, spit on her asshole and fuck her ass rough till cum in her little tight ass. Then put his dick directly from her ass to mouth, make she taste her own ass juice and gape her ass wide. Includes: Asian, Japanese, Chinese, young, petite, tight asses, 18 & 19 yrs old, teens, anal masturbation, anal play, anal fuck, ass, asshole, anal gape, gape, gaping, ass spreading, ass to mouth, ATM, cosplay, role play, dirty talk, dirty talking, french maid fetish, maid fetish, stockings/pantyhose, legs, ponytail, garter belt, doggy style, garter and stockings
Models: littlesubgirl

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 864 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 10:01 AM #2625
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 10:05 AM #2626
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 43 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 10:17 AM #2627
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3 of 3 from a Custom Video: Tia Cyrus and Nikki Delano can barely remember their former lives. They desperately scramble to obey their Master the Beast's every command. When he orders them to freshen up they scurry to make themselves pretty for him. It's time to be bred! The Beast makes them each dance and whip each other for his amusement, then one by one drives his cock into their mouths while the other moans in despair. The Beast fucks the sisters one after the other, alternating back and forth until they think they can't stand anymore. Finally he cums, shooting a hot load deep into Nikki's pussy then shooting another across Tia's ass. Utterly broken and ruined, the sisters lie motionless in shock as the reality sinks in that they are property of the Beast forever.
Models: provillain

Duration: 19 min 28 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 10:25 AM #2628
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it. My tits turn you on more than ANYTHING your wife has to offer. That's why you think of ME when you're fucking her, isn't it? Just 5 minutes with my perfect tits will have you coming back over and over and over again. I own that cock now. By the time I'm done, thinking of my perfect tits will be the ONLY way you can cum. Doesn't that sound like fun? (Yes Kendra)
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 56.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 10:33 AM #2629
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1: You used to be Taylor's boyfriend. You whined about her wanting to fuck other guys but you couldn't please her. You said that you needed a break so she told you she would dispose of you because there really is no reason for her to be with you.. You decided to break up but she doesn't care. Now you live in the same house still and you have to watch her get ready to go out with other men. How can she resist teasing you
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 883 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-01-2019, 10:51 AM #2630
Модератор

Модератор

Be careful where you are when watching this. Don't say I didn't warn you. Make sure you got some earphones on, and the volume on your phone is all the way before you press play. Once I start twerking on my fingers, you're gonna wanna join me.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 802 MiB
Download From AnzFile