Old 05-25-2019, 10:46 PM #26351
Модератор

Модератор

I'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig, as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 19.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 10:51 PM #26352
Модератор

Модератор

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way…THREE ways. I want to give you multi-JOI in three different HOT outfits. I am going to be extremely sensual as I tease you in the most erotic ways, and then Coerce you to cum THREE different times and eat it my way! It is going to be seductive, dominating, instructive, and beyond exhilarating when you eat three of your loads continuously for Goddess. Lick, suck, slurp whatever I want you to do. First, it's going to start off easy and test your obedience every time making you go deeper for me. Get ready loser, this ones going to be epic. Consists of: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Tease Goddess, Sensual Domination, Cum Play, Cum eating, sub instructions, slave task, cock control, orgasm control, multi level cei, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, mind fuck, mental domination, body worship, jerk off encouragement, tit worship, ass worship, implied nudity, cleavage, body worship, cock tease,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 50 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 10:55 PM #26353
Модератор

Модератор

You like big tits, don't you? You LOVE Mine, I am sure of it. It's so fun, teasing you with My perfect tits and telling you to jerk that dick. You know you will never have the real thing, so you might as well enjoy this while you can!
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 10:57 PM #26354
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to teach you how to hold your breath. You will do as I say when I tell you to stroke, you suck in that hot air. Yo can only let it out when I say. Can you handle this type of instruction? Holding your breath and jerking off seems like a fun game to play...
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 334 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 11:00 PM #26355
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 11:00 PM #26356
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 17 min 52 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 11:04 PM #26357
Модератор

Модератор

I know I've tricked you like this before, but this time I'm serious. I'll even prove it to you. I'm not wearing pasties or a second bra or anything. I won't blur or edit out my perfect nipples. I'll tease you with them as I edge you just to prove that there is nothing blocking them. As long as you Consumer load I'll let you see them, worship them, fall in love with my perfect nipples. Are you ready? Its time to jerk hard and get those balls nice and full. My nipples are your motivation.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 11:07 PM #26358
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 11:15 PM #26359
Модератор

Модератор

The rules are very simple, but the challenge itself will not be. A boob lover like you will surely want to stroke and cum to My perfect tits. I will tease you with them, describe them in detail, and get your cock throbbing for My tits, but you MUST follow the rules or there will be a price to pay. *FOLLOW MY NEW TWITTER @iWANTSHAYE*
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 11:15 PM #26360
Модератор

Модератор

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile