Old 05-27-2019, 03:01 AM #26991
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to ****. off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:05 AM #26992
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) Our first date went so well that I invite you back to my place to continue our little party. I start to take my clothes off but notice that you're hesitant. When I try to take your pants off, I see that seeing me getting undressed turned you on so much that you came in your pants! No need to be embarrassed, though. I still want to make you cum! When I try to take your pants off again, you seem to be getting more shy by the minute. By looking at the bulge in your pants (or what looks like a bulge), I realize that you must be shy about your small penis! I happen to think small dicks are adorable, and persuade you to let me play with it. After I jerk you off, I realize that you're a premature ejaculator, too! Not to worry though, I still think you're sexy and so is your baby dick. I persuade you to let me measure your cock and promise you another hand job if you let me. When you cum super quickly the third time around, I can't help but giggle. How about we both get cleaned up, and next time I'll use some special techniques to help make you last longer...
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:06 AM #26993
Модератор

Модератор

The smoking gives pleasure or causes suffering!Smokagony: smoking and beautiful agony face by Art of Fetish Studio. The smoking clip inspired by the series of "Hysterical Literature" by Clayton Cubitt. MP4 Version.
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:08 AM #26994
Модератор

Модератор

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:09 AM #26995
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:11 AM #26996
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:13 AM #26997
Модератор

Модератор

OMG! I caught you again! I knew you were the one stealing my panties! And all for what? To sniff them? Lick them? Jerk off with them? Show me what you like to do, little pervert! You're my step brother, you would be in sooo much trouble if I told mom and dad! You're lucky I'm such a dirty little tease, and decide to strip for you, shoving my huge natural tits in your face to test you. I stuff my panties all the way inside my little pussy then stuff them in your face demanding that you inhale them and taste them. I show you how to get a good whiff and how to stuff them in your mouth to taste them. You do this all the time with my panties, so I know that adding me to your fantasy has your pervert cock throbbing. You better not tell, or your little secret will be out! Mom is almost home, you can keep these cum covered panties as a little memoir of our naughty secret.
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 13 min 14 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:15 AM #26998
Модератор

Модератор

Sydney does not look happy. You're not quite sure what's going on but there's not much you can do other than stand there and take it. Take the slaps in the face. The backhanded hits. The insults. The humiliation. The spitting on your face and in your mouth. Sydney doesn't care that you're hurting. She doesn't care about your body breaking down. You need to be punished. And punishment you will get. That's what you get for disobeying your Goddess.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:16 AM #26999
Модератор

Модератор

*This was from a custom request I decided to share ^_^* Awww, you came knocking on my door and asked me out! I did not realize you were even old enough for me to go out on a date because you look so young! I have to kick you out, as my boyfriend is on his way home to fuck me with his big cock… something that you can only dream about doing! Just think, if you were not such a big loser with a nice big cock like my boyfriend, I may have had some “fun” with you before he came home ^_~ Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 03:21 AM #27000
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile