Old 06-05-2019, 09:27 PM #2851
Модератор

Модератор

Mommys back home from another night out, says hi but is in a rush and fartsmommy really has to take a shitonly to find that your father is in the shower and locked the door. Mommy holds her bloated belly and keeps farting and farting, trying to hold in the turd threatening to push out her hole. she sits down on the couch and farts her brain out, tainting her skin tight shiny black leggings all while teasing you for this weird pattern you have, where youll always stay in the same room with Mommy when shes got super bad gas wondering why you insist on staying with your stinky Mommy when her farts have stunk up the room and accuses you, rightly, of growing up to be a fart perva pathetic loser who gets off on watching and smelling his Mommy fart! Well arent you in luckMommys going to punish” you by blowing hot farts right in your face! Suck them down, boy and dont tell Daddy ?
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 017 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:29 PM #2852
Модератор

Модератор

(12m17s)- I am an evil giantess that loves to eat tiny fart slave, chewing them up and then excreting them! But boy do they give me gas!!! Eating 4 of them, breaking down their limbs and heads in my gut, it really gets my digestive system worked up!
I start by farting on the 1 fart slave I spared, wearing white leggings, mocking him all the time. Then onto the toilet chair where I put him on the floor and blast him more in panties. Hmm but I feel like I might have to shit out all those slaves I ate, I wonder if I can use the little man as a toilet, too? I take off my panties and rip more farts on him under the toilet chair, and oops!!! Some of those farts blast out wet poop! Ugh I finally make up my mind to let out a huge shit on him!
I move the camera out from under the chair so you can see the slave on the floor as the huge green streaky shit lands on him, what a huge pile!!! I had eaten a huge Japanese meal with lots of algae so it is all green for my now toilet slaves suffering HAHAHAA. When my bowels have all emptied onto him, I zoom in on the big shit load covering him up, he probably cant breathe being smothered under all my shit. Too bad for him!!!
Models: peteuse

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:29 PM #2853
Модератор

Модератор

Sugar Hill is back with three FUNKY and Nasty clips!! Enjoy as she gives herself an Enema in the 1st two scenes. Then enjoy as she Has a little fun with her end results!! Enjoy as she makes all kinds of treats and Skincare products out of her brownies!!! Who knew you could have that much fun on Sugar Hill and with the things that come out of it!!!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:29 PM #2854
Модератор

Модератор

(9m46s)
I have a lucky little man that gets to get smothered in an avalanche of my shit inside my light-colored HM jeans! I put him in the ass of my pants and start pushing and pushing..it goes on for a loooong time as I am crouched on the floor.it seems like the creamy poop load just keeps coming! Imagine him in there getting suffocated haha!
Lots of pushing, straining, grunting, strained facial expressions, panting, long deep breaths of relief! It was a long shit that took forever! Even after I thought I was done and I stood up to show you the mess in my jeans, even more came out! Nice surprise hehe So it does sadly finally stop and I am standing up showing you the poop package that has deformed the shape of the ass part of my jeans hehe. I finally take them off and show you the creamy load inside, then once they are off inside my jeans on the floor. Eew!!!
Finally a short sejour in the shower of me washing off the poop from my ass, then showing you the poop pieces in the bathtub LOL there was a bok choy leaf in there!! Ate a lot of Chinese food the day before ?
Enjoy my AWESOME pants pooping video! Now the jeans are sitting there are the floor, it is stinking up my place but I am afraid to touch it and clean it up cuz it is so nasty! hehehe Contact me about purchasing the jeans with the load in them ?
Models: peteuse

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Size: 733 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:29 PM #2855
Модератор

Модератор

HotHugemessypoopingPeeingCummingPlayingWithShitOnT its!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:29 PM #2856
Модератор

Модератор

Models:

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:31 PM #2857
Модератор

Модератор

Yana went to the toilet and lit a cigarette , Yana was wearing leather pants , Yana ran a hand down his pants and started to caress her cunt , Yana smokes a cigarette and Masturbates , smoked a cigarette Yana turns booty to the camera and takes off his pants , showing you my clean ass , then again Yana wears them and starts to shit in his leather pants . Oh yeah so much crap was inside the leather pants . Yana again turns his ass to the camera and takes off his pants , all the ass and leather pants in the shit , Yana again puts them on the ass and to sit on the toilet . And again he sticks his hand and starts to masturbate her cunt . Yana loves to experiment and she bought these leather trousers especially for you .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 792 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:31 PM #2858
Модератор

Модератор

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Im in a hotel room all gussied up and ready for my sexy date to arrive, but hes vanilla and doesnt know my favorite flavor is actually chocolate but you know
Old 06-05-2019, 09:31 PM #2859
Модератор

Модератор

so i am putting the shopping away when i have a nice shitty accidentthis gets me all horny and i start to smear my shit all over my body and face and the have a little play x
Models: scatnaughtynicole86

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:32 PM #2860
Модератор

Модератор

With my new GoPro camera I can shit right on the lens without any worry that Ill ruin my camera! That means you get some of the hottest views ever! My asshole looks amazing as it opens up right above you and load after load of hot, fresh shit just pours out of my dark, little hole!
This is my latest EFRO video with SIX loads of poop all for you!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 567 MiB
Download From AnzFile