Old 06-05-2019, 09:50 PM #2881
Модератор

Модератор

Female boss shits herself while giving verbal abuse to her employee when she feels her stomach rumbles and her asshole tingles then her shit just sprayed all over her pantyhose. She tries to hold on to her employee in desperation and for help to the bathroom but the employee ignores her!
Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:50 PM #2882
Модератор

Модератор

Zelda continues to amaze me each clip she puts out!! Enjoy as she keeps expirimenting with with new angles and postions to keep her EFRO action new and fresh each time!! Enjoy her funkiest half dozen clips yet!! Enjoy as she spreads that cute ass of hers nice and wide in couple scenes and shows the logs coming out nice and up close!! Zelda has fast become one of my most talked about ladies, and after this clip you gonna be Speechless!! All I can say is WOW!!! Amazing how such a beautiful ass can push out so many monsterous disgusting logs!! Enjoy as she fills the Bowl repeatedly in all 6 Clips!! She even left a monster bogey all over the seat!!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 14 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:51 PM #2883
Модератор

Модератор

Do you want me to shit on you? Do you want to hear me describe exactly what I'm doing to you?
Lie below my beautiful big ass and watch my asshole slowly open up. Can you see the head of my turd trying to make its way out? My pussy gets so wet knowing you're under me waiting for my shit to fall onto your face. Is your mouth open? Ready and waiting? Do you want my shit? I know you do!
I know your cock is hard and you are desperate for my turds to fall onto you! You are so turned on listening to me talk dirty to you. You love seeing my asshole wink at you. It's so full of shit! Ready for your face!
Finally my shit fall right onto your face and into your open waiting desperate mouth!
Watch this amazing POV video to really get a feel for what it's like to be shit on! Tons of dirty talk and the best POV view ever!
I know you'll love it!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 626 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:52 PM #2884
Модератор

Модератор

This is not a poo video!
Old 06-05-2019, 09:53 PM #2885
Модератор

Модератор

My desires are really perverted and tonights show again confirms.Ill anal dildo and Ill fuck my ass shit out until so I could play dirty games.Then I kneel down on my knees and Ill suck dirty shit dildo.Today my shit tastes very good!!!In another part of the dirty dildo deep in the throat, then vomit again and dildo fuck my horny ass. I fuck yourself until I peeLying in a fascinating blend of shit, piss and vomit, and it comes into my orgasm!!!
Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:53 PM #2886
Модератор

Модератор

Filming with someone else for the first time EVER! <3 I feel like a virgin again ? I hope you all like it! Featuring my dream boy and I as we have a hot assfuck with my asshole already needing to shit. We start as he toys with my clit as we make out, then growls and groans as he eats out my pussy and asshole, and smacks it for good measure, soon I'm shaking and moaningsquealing at sensations too intense to bite my tongue through.
He tells me he can feel my shit deep in there as he fingers my shithole, and it feels SO good as he drags his finger in and out, even pulling out his finger, dirty with my poop ? Can't wait to have my ass filled with shit AND his cock! My butthole is SO sensitive I already can't stand how thick I'm stretched when he pushes through my pucker and ass-fucks me! After we cum, he pulls out and licks my sore, juicy butthole, tasting me ? Yum!
All that ass-fucking plumbs my poop from deep within my depths ? I need to shit! I run to the bathroom and let you all watch as I let out some juicy, bubbly farts and poop out a few cute turd nuggets which have been drawn up close to my dirty entrance by my boyfriend's cock.
About Us:
My boyfriend was already absolutely obsessed with anal (and other perversions I also love), and is just beginning his scat journey as I tempt him down the path ? he's becoming more and more comfortable with my poop and already likes the way it tastes when he licks my filthy ass after some messy anal <3 Given that he's come this far, we decided we'd finally do a shoot like this together <3 He also loves feeling poop inside my shitter when he fingers and fucks me, and loves telling me how he's going to push that shit deep down in me to make more room for his cock, so he can *completely* fill me up. He fully supports my kink and loves that I get to feed my poop to so many people (which I love as well, thanks for you all for helping to fulfill my sexual needs as well! It makes me hot to feed you my poop!) <3 And believe me, the neighbors hate us ? I'm a screamer! (We're both vocal!)
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 932 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:54 PM #2887
Модератор

Модератор

Another excellent video.
Blow job. Shit. A ton of shit. and my playful tongue
All as you like)
PS: +EXTRA BONUS in the end))
I hope you will like it) Love! <3
*bark*
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 589 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:55 PM #2888
Модератор

Модератор

I take a nice drive out to the middle of nowhere. Im deep in the woods but Im pretty close to a road. The country boys use this road to get to a great mudding spot. I wonder what those boys would do if they came across a naked girl smearing shit all over her body! I get so turned on at the thought of someone seeing me! I take out my little dildo and fuck myself until I cum, smelling my shit smeared body!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 510 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:55 PM #2889
Модератор

Модератор

Angie and Sarah invite you into their room of dirty pleasure. Lie on back and open mouth. Hot pee is coming! Two hot girls wanna pee on you and WE can do this!
Now you are ours toilet slave. Do that we say!
A lot of hot, smelly pee on you!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:55 PM #2890
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me in Black latex leggings let rip over and over again wet bubbly farts they sound so wett..
I wiggle my arse and run my finger along my arse and just keep farting over and over again..
I love the sounds my farts make through the latex turns me on so much
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 5 s
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile