Old 06-19-2020, 12:02 AM #281
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Busty Tattooed SheBabe-Isabelly Ferraz

Shemax.com- Busty Tattooed SheBabe-Isabelly Ferraz

Description:
This tranny babe has the body of a goddess with her big boobs, round hips and that tasty looking girl dick. Isabelly is a fantasy come true if you love hot and curvy shemale beauties. She came dressed in erotic black lingerie and thigh high stockings with her sexy tattoos showing. Once she started stripping out of her clothes, he girl pole began to get hard and was a sight to see. She wrapped a hand around her shecock and she didnt stop pumping until her milky load was squirting out of the head and running down her shaft.
Model:
Isabelly Ferraz
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 154-bustytattooedshebabe-hdv.wmv
File Size : 572.45 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:12
Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 378 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:154-bustytattooedshebabe-pichi.zip - 55.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:154-bustytattooedshebabe-hdv.wmv - 572.4 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 12:03 AM #282
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Blonde Femboy Dream-Laviny Albuquerque

Shemax.com- Blonde Femboy Dream-Laviny Albuquerque

Description:
This petite built shemale babe has something very tasty hiding underneath her thong and she cant wait to show you what it is. Laviny is a hot and horny blond t-girl that loves being playful. She strips out of her shorts and top showing off her slim body in nothing but her black bra and thong. But once she slips out of her lingerie, you get to see what it is you really want, that juicy shecock between her legs. The more she strokes the harder it gets until she is spewing creamy jizz until it oozes down her shaft.
Model:
Laviny Albuquerque
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 153-blondefemboydream-hdv.wmv
File Size : 529.64 MB
Duration : 00:16:04
Audio : WMA, 365 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:153-blondefemboydream-pichi.zip - 77.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:153-blondefemboydream-hdv.wmv - 529.6 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 12:09 AM #283
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Big Dick Femboy-Nicole

Shemax.com- Big Dick Femboy-Nicole

Description:
Well some of you might think Nicoles face is a bit too masculine but I bet you can guess by her body type what her redeeming feature is. Yes in only her red bra and black bikini bottoms she showcases her long lean body which is usually dead giveaway for you know what. So really know surprise when she gets naked to reveal her big fat hard hairy shecock. From behind we also see she has a nice slim somewhat hairy ass which she politely fingers as her floppy balls hang below. Laying back to begin her jerk her wild mane of hair gives her a more feminine look which we like. Perhaps to compensate for her lack of tits she grabs a melon and then squirts a big load of cum all over it.

Photographers Comments: I remember Nicole arriving very relax. Unlike other models Ive worked with who asked too many question, Nicole has only one question, Where do you want me to cum?" And she saw the plastic mango I use as props and suggested to put it" there. As we started the shoot, her mood didnt change and it was obvious how she loves to tease in front of the camera. She has no qualms likewise doing her hardcore scene with somebody who was just introduce to her a couple of minutes after she arrives. For Nicole, it was nothing more than work that needs to be done.
Model:
Nicole
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : bigdickfemboy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 478.16 MB
Duration : 00:14:08
Audio : WMA, 323 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:bigdickfemboy-pichi.zip - 52.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:bigdickfemboy-hdv.wmv - 478.2 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 12:10 AM #284
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Blonde Cream-Angelica Campos

Shemax.com- Blonde Cream-Angelica Campos

Description:
This full figured T-girl was a lusty eyeful in her short red dress and matching thong that left her long shapely legs bare. Angelica loved posing and showing off her sexy shemale ass and firm tits. She slipped out of her dress baring her gorgeous full rack before sliding her thong down her legs and spreading her round butt cheeks for the camera. And when she reached for a bottle of lotion and began to squirt it on her lush ass, big tits and juicy shecock, we knew we were in for a real treat. She covered herself in that creamy liquid teasing her nipples to pebble hardness before she began to rub and tug on her thick girl pole bringing her shaft to full erection. Angelica was lost in ecstasy as she stroked every inch of her lotion covered shecock until she was moaning and biting her bottom lip in naughty pleasure. And it wasn’t long until this horny shebabe was spewing her hot load all over her hands and stomach.
Model:
Angelica Campos
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 40-blondecream-hdv.wmv
File Size : 464.5 MB
Duration : 00:15:41
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:40-blondecream-pichi.zip - 35.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:40-blondecream-hdv.wmv - 464.5 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 12:12 AM #285
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Tit and Dick Frosting-Danny Rios

Shemax.com- Tit and Dick Frosting-Danny Rios

Description:
It only takes one look at Danny Rios to see she is a hot and sultry shemale beauty from her long black hair to her cute toes. Her dark hair and those 'cum suck me eyes are very alluring and make for an irresistible combination. And this tanned t-girl has a shapely body with small perky tits and a juicy shecock. She poses topless in this photo gallery getting naughty with a can of whip cream. She squirts foamy sweet cream all over her small chest and dark nipples before slipping out of her skirt and thong giving an awesome view of her thick ass. Then t-girl Danny decides there are better things she can squirt that sugary confection on and she covers her hard shaft with the stiff cream starting at the head and down the length. It makes for a slick lube and this horny tranny strokes her long girl pole moaning and squirming in her chair until she blows her sweet jizz load letting it shoot onto her stomach and thighs.
Model:
Danny Rios
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 97-titanddickfrosting-hdv.wmv
File Size : 476.31 MB
Duration : 00:15:43

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:97-titanddickfrosting-pichi.zip - 39.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:97-titanddickfrosting-hdv.wmv - 476.3 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 12:14 AM #286
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Alexia on Precious Blue Stone-Alexia Firenze

Shemax.com- Alexia on Precious Blue Stone-Alexia Firenze

Description:
Alexia is a long and slender shemale babe that loves to get naked in the great outdoors. This hot T-girl was spending the afternoon sunning her hot body but she happily agreed to stop tanning and give us a show that heated up the temperature more then the sun. She slowly slipped out of her top and gave us full view of her sweet tits before slipping out of her thong and showing the tasty shecock she was packing. And this naughty shemale pumped her girl pole for us until she squirted.
Model:
Alexia Firenze
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 91-alexiaonpreciousbluestone-hdv.wmv
File Size : 457.91 MB
Duration : 00:15:07

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:91-alexiaonpreciousbluestone-pichi.zip - 29.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:91-alexiaonpreciousbluestone-hdv.wmv - 457.9 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 12:19 AM #287
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Play with Me-Paola Dumond

Shemax.com- Play with Me-Paola Dumond

Description:
This sexy blonde shemale in her black string bikini top and barely there mini skirt was enough to make your cock sit up and say hot damn! Paola was one hot shebabe that had mouth watering curves and she loved having all eyes on her as she posed and teased the camera. It was hot watching her climb up on the billiard table and strip down bare ass naked. This lusty T-girl also had a craving for sweets and watching as she sucked and licked her candy could make your toes curl. She smeared some of that gooey chocolate on her pebbled nipples and you could almost feel your tongue tingling wanting to lick it off. She knew how to play the teasing game and break all the rules. All that candy and teasing must have finally gotten the better of this succulent shebabe and she began to stroke her fat girl pole until it grew hard as a rock. And when she was ready to blow her load, she aimed for the corner and squirted her sweet and sticky cum like a fountain.
Model:
Paola Dumond
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 71-playwithme-hdv.wmv
File Size : 396.29 MB
Duration : 00:13:05

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:71-playwithme-pichi.zip - 26.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:71-playwithme-hdv.wmv - 396.3 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 12:20 AM #288
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Super Busty Oiled-Barbara Smith

Shemax.com- Super Busty Oiled-Barbara Smith

Description:
This long haired, brunette shemale was tall with long legs, a huge rack and tasty shecock. Barbara Smith was a real tease in her red bikini that showed off her big boobs and plump rear end. She was one big t-girl and she loved exposing every inch of her long body for the camera. She posed sitting on the edge of the tub before stripping out of her clothes and giving us the full mouth watering view. Grabbing her little bottle of sensual oil, she began to squirt it on her huge boobies and rub it into her pink nipples letting it run down those big mounds and onto on her tight stomach and drip to her thighs. This tranny babe loved the feel of her long fingered hands caressing her body. And it was obvious by the look on her pretty face that feeling her oil covered hand slipping up and down her girl pole was pure pleasure to her and it wasnt long before she was crying out and shooting her load onto her stomach and hands.
Model:
Barbara Smith
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 102-superbustyoiled-hdv.wmv
File Size : 438.36 MB
Duration : 00:14:28

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:102-superbustyoiled-pichi.zip - 46.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:102-superbustyoiled-hdv.wmv - 438.4 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 12:23 AM #289
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Big Cock Quickie Cum-Gobee

Shemax.com- Big Cock Quickie Cum-Gobee

Description:
If a ladyboy with a huge cock, tits and a hairy ass shows up at your door looking for money, how can you turn her away? Despite the fact that I had plans to meet another girl who would be showing up within the hour I said OK, but it has to be fast". The truth is that when it comes to ladyboys my will is controlled by my small head. So here is an impromptu big cock quickie set with the one and only Gobee from Pattaya. Once I acquiesced to her request she wasted no time baring those big round tits and pulling out her huge hard hairy dick. I love when Gobee kneels over me while she yanks that giant crank. On this day I thought I would make her flip over for an upside down jerk. This gives a stunning view of her famously hairy butt crack which I had every intention of plastering with cum if I had more time. But this hirsute honey stuck to the bargain and within ten minute of walking through my door was blowing that huge load of cum down all under her left breast. Gobee actually must have been quite horny that day as she usually does not cum that quick which was perfectly timed given right after my phone rang from the other girl who was downstairs.

I find most ladyboys are actually quite shy andsubmissive. They treat you well for thetime you have purchased and when you are done they politely pick up and leaveand happily to go back to their lives. But there are certain ladyboys, likeGobee, that you just cant seem to get rid of and seem to have no understandingthat, as the old saying goes, they are paid to leave. It is not uncommon forsome of these ladyboys to tell you that they are in love with you within hoursof your meeting. And if like me you are foolish enough to give them your phonenumber it is guaranteed that these types will call and message you ten times aday when they know you are in Town. Ionly get to Thailand for a few weeks every few months but there is one girl inPattaya who I get a text from within a day or two of arriving which means ofcourse she must be texting me every second day. I suppose this is natural behaviour as they of course see me as awalking ATM machine although perhaps they even actually like me a bit.Personally I dont really mind this so much as I realize this is just a form oftelemarketing. But it is not uncommonfor first timers to fall prey to this which is natural given that most falangsare over 40 and no longer used to getting this kind of attention from hot youngbabes who just happen to have cocks. Iknow some girls who have many falang boyfriends" who no doubt treat each onelike he is number one when he is in Thailand. So my advice for anyone planning to hook up with a ladyboy is to seeyour relationship for what it is; the perfect two way temporary arrangementwhere she gives you sex and treats you well and you give her money and treather well. If one of these things is nothappening then it is time to move on which in Ladyboyland is as easy as walkingout your hotel room door.
Model:
Gobee
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 72-bigcockquickiecum-hdv.wmv
File Size : 138.02 MB
Duration : 00:04:33

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:72-bigcockquickiecum-pichi.zip - 9.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:72-bigcockquickiecum-hdv.wmv - 138.0 MB
Old 06-19-2020, 12:27 AM #290
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Princess Oiled Up-Carla Novaes

Shemax.com- Princess Oiled Up-Carla Novaes

Description:
It`s good to get dressed up and feel sexy. All girls love to do that. Carla isn`t any different. She loves to find a new dress, put on her make up and walk around she knows she is sexy. After she got dressed her friend called her and they started talking about sex and how good it feels to be dressed up and rub against sexy men. It didn`t` take long talking about this until she said she had to run and got off the phone quickly. She wanted to feel her shecock in her hand and think about all that rubbing and all those sexy feelings. She took her time feeling her full breasts inside her tight dress, the nipples getting hard and her cock starting to stiffen as she thought of all the thick cock she had felt before. She loves thick cock and her hand automatically started stroking her own cock as she thought about how good it felt to have her ass tapped and she was soon creaming all over her tight abs.
Model:
Carla Novaes
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 1-princessoiledup-hdv.wmv
File Size : 736.61 MB
Duration : 00:24:34
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: