Old 06-05-2019, 04:28 PM #29001
Модератор

Модератор

Task For My loyal Slaves! get down on your Knee! Its time to Worship y perfect long legs.... Adore and please your biggest addictions , you Bratty Spoiled Goddess))) Specially when you feeing so weak))) so weak for My sexy Long legs
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 979 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:28 PM #29002
Модератор

Модератор

Default Arabiangod - iwantclips

Models: arabiangod

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Resolution: 718 x 1 280
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:29 PM #29003
Модератор

Модератор

("A good old Christmas knees up." Noun BRITISH informal a lively party or gathering. "we had a bit of a knees-up last night") Ah don't you just love social season! Christmas parties, office get togethers, the most social invites you've had all year. Mainly as its compulsory to invite all members of staff. But you shall decline and opt for this true LOSER approach to a "knees up." Party for ONE coming up. Tonight you party ALONE. With me on your screen instructing your stroking party, Bottoms up LOSER! Egg nog included.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:29 PM #29004
Модератор

Модератор

your grades are less then impressive and your parents will not be happy. I've invited you over to come up with a plan to get straight A's. I have two big reasons you should be able to succeed. Includes: Dirty Talk (jerk to my big tits, come on, you know you've been wanting too) Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease/Topless, Teasing, Role Play, Repeated reveal of breasts
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:29 PM #29005
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:29 PM #29006
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube, completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums, using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:29 PM #29007
Модератор

Модератор

You need control. You have mastered the obedience of a jerk off instruction and even manage to cum on countdown. But it doesn't stop there. This time you will sacrifice ejaculating for me for a whole week. You will stroke, i will encourage you to jerk and worship me, until i tell you to stop. Right at the edge. You will watch this clip daily, for a week, stroking yourself longingly until you are right on the edge. Then after your week is up, and not before, you will watch the clip to the end. This is a great way for you to learn control without chastity. To sacrifice for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Size: 618 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:29 PM #29008
Модератор

Модератор

Default SpoiledPrincesss - iwantclips

Models: SpoiledPrincesss

Duration: 17 min 15 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:30 PM #29009
Модератор

Модератор

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs - buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:30 PM #29010
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile