Old 06-05-2019, 08:41 PM #29511
Модератор

Модератор

Slide your cash down your new wallet. I deserve it . My big boobs deserve it. You should be working harder to fund my happiness. Become entranced with my Bare 34 DDDs and give in the Mistress Sage *** If you have an issue with my boob job scars , dont buy**
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:42 PM #29512
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching me rub lotion onto my toes.. Softly rubbing and touching my toes and soles.. Getting softer and softer as I rub the lotion in... My perfect princess feet arching and stretching as I rub... (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:43 PM #29513
Модератор

Модератор

Well aren't you just another desperate horny loser that couldn't resist the thought of seeing my big beautiful tits! You probably already know that my natural breasts are perfect in every way that's why you absolutely love wanking to them. It's a dream come true for you to see them for 10 long seconds. Stare at them. Drool over them. Perv over them. But know you'll never ever be able to escape them. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 2 min 10 s
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:43 PM #29514
Модератор

Модератор

You never learn. You keep coming back, begging for more, craving my attention, and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way, my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes, you think you're free and decide to leave, but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused, again and again. I love it, I love the power I have over you, and I won't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs, you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me, unable to resist, and not even wanting to resist anymore. You're done for. When I demand a tribute, you mindlessly follow my instructions, happy that you can be of service again, happy that you're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble". Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:43 PM #29515
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love worshiping my tits, so guess what! It's your lucky day. Wrap your hand around your cock and enjoy this little jerk session. It's going to be the closest you ever get ~ Categories: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Beta Humiliation, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:44 PM #29516
Модератор

Модератор

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time! *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!* includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:44 PM #29517
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:44 PM #29518
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out. Balloons ****ter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch. Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole. OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels, balloons, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:45 PM #29519
Модератор

Модератор

Junior and Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:45 PM #29520
Модератор

Модератор

Hot, mean girls like me are meant to be spoiled by beta dudes like you. It's your only purpose in life; the only way you'll ever be useful. Pay for my clothes, my lingerie, & my fun. Your money looks better on me anyway.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile