Old 06-06-2019, 10:33 PM #29981
Модератор

Модератор

Looks like you have a new boss, ME! The higher ups had a meeting and I run this company now. And on the very day you finally get enough guts to ask for a promotion, well, its not going to happen, but you are changing assignments, it's like a promotion. I'm transferring you from marketing executive to my personal secretary. You know, there are certain... perks to having me directly over you. I know you think my feet are hot, I SEE you when you eye them constantly on your multiple fake trips to the break room to top off the coffee you're pretending to be drinking throughout the day. Hahahaha, now THAT is pathetic. If you don't want me to make an announcement to the whole office, I suggest you do as I say. Time to worship.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:40 PM #29982
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom clip I did for a little baby dick "Hi, I'd like to order a video in which you play a doctor that I have been referred to because during my last physical my last doctor thought she might need to prescribe anti depressants but sent me to you for a second opinion, you ask me if I know why she thinks I'd need them but I say I don't. You say that's strange and check the chart where everything seems normal until you notice that she has made a note that I have an abnormally small penis, you ask me if that's true but I say I think it's average. You point out that being in denial is common for tiny dicked men and say that you know the other doctor well and know that she knows what a good sized cock looks like. You insist that I drop my pants so you can examine me but I refuse, you ask if I find you attractive, I say yes so you ask if that's true and you don't have a small cock then why wouldn't I show it to you? If it was big and thick then you might want to **** with me, right now I'm giving of a real baby dicked loser vibe. I reluctantly show you and you look surprised and amused, I try to cover up but you swat my hand away telling me you need to be able to see it, you tell me that that is indeed a very small penis, both in length and girth, you tell me you need to get an erect measurement to know the full extent of the problem and begin to strip to your underwear, doing seductive poses and playing with your breasts. When you notice it's barely gotten any bigger you say that this is the worst case of baby dick"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 18 min 21 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:45 PM #29983
Модератор

Модератор

Fingering myself on my bed and getting orgasm.
Models: Zoe

Duration: 15 s 125 ms
Resolution: 640 x 406
Size: 1.97 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:46 PM #29984
Модератор

Модератор

Such a fucking loser. You loooove My feet and you can't stop staring. Enjoy the view while I tell you exactly how big of a freak you are. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:56 PM #29985
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) I was thinking about, you being a succubus. Approach guys at night as regular hot girls. However, after some kissing and blowjob, they realize they become extremely horny and weak. Then you tell the guys that you are the succubus that comes to fuck them to death. The guys will try to resist you but couldn't, even when he know he is about to die, because you are way too attractive. You drain the guys life Coerce from his cum, and every time you kiss him, he gets weaker, more horny, obsessed and mindless. I would like you to do a virtual topless POV cowgirl fuck (and other positions), kiss the guys while on top of him, and keep fucking the guy even after when he already came like 2,3 times. until he is dead because you drain his life through his cum. I would like you to wear leather corset, tiny mesh skirt, boots. I would like you to include phrases 'the more you try to resist, the weaker you get', ' I will give you pleasure until you cannot take it anymore, and I will drain everylast drop from you until you can't move anymore', and at the end of the clip say 'you are mine, forever)
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Size: 1.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:58 PM #29986
Модератор

Модератор

A loser like you normally isn't very lucky. But maybe you are today. You get to worship and stroke to your favorite part of me - my ass. Categories: Ass Worship, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease & Denial, JOI, Orgasm Denial, Verbal Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Thong, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 11:03 PM #29987
Модератор

Модератор

For all you vein and cough fetish boys. Watch me just sit in a chair with my veins pumped to the max, dangling pointed high heels shoes falling off and putting them back on. Rubbing my feet. All the while I throw in lots of coughing and throat clearing, as if something is stuck in my throat. Lots of close ups of my feet. I move up to the top half of my body as I cough. Also, some full length shots
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 11:11 PM #29988
Модератор

Модератор

Smoke Day/P0pp3rs play! I want you to jerk your dick for me while taking hits. You are going to take inhale as much as you possibly can, hold it and then blow it out. Your perception will quickly change and your level of Intox Fantasy Fantasyication will be up to me. I, of course want to get you as high as I possibly can. The combination of my long legs in heels and the level of Intox Fantasy Fantasyication you will achieve right now is the perfect storm.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Size: 972 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 11:13 PM #29989
Модератор

Модератор

Having a nice long session and some orgasms with the new Hitachi.
Models: VelvetDiablo

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 11:15 PM #29990
Модератор

Модератор

First came 'Poppers Mindfuck', then 'Completely Mindfucked By Poppers', and now here we are. You're deep in the rabbit hole, craving a good fuck up session. You want every stroke and every sniff dictated, and that's what you get. Like before, I utilize binaural beats, barely audible background music, very carefully curated seductive and humiliating verbals, close-ups, and powerful visual effects. Your mind becomes controlled by me, exactly the way you like it. *****Please note that the dosing in this clip is incredibly extreme, and intended as fantasy instructions only; not to be adhered to strictly. The rate at which you use poppers is, as always, your choice to make & act upon*****.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 18 min 11 s
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile