Old 06-07-2019, 12:47 PM #30331
Модератор

Модератор

I've decided that my slave girl's saliva, will make the perfect lubricant to coat my cock in before it dives into the holes of others. First however, I need to train her naive mouth how to properly service my cock in the manner I desire, stripping her of her pure & innocent nature. I can think of no better individual to help in this endeavor than the Goddess & my personal friend, Sasha Fox. Together, we drive our cocks in and out of my slave's mouth; using her face as our own personal glory hole. Watch as my slave gags, spits, and begins to shed tears as we test & challenge the depths of her throat.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:50 PM #30332
Модератор

Модератор

Are you an ass man or a tit man? We're here to find out. Two separate clips that are done in the same style, one focused all on my perfect perky tits and one focused all on my big round booty. Buy both, and decide one and for all what drives you crazier. Tits teasing, ass bouncing. Each clip created to sway your answer, so what do you fall victim to? The curves that accentuate each ass cheek, or the perfect jiggling caused by my cleavage? Or maybe...these clips will just make you even more confused on where your preferences remain.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 291 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:52 PM #30333
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:53 PM #30334
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My little submissive pet, get naked and get in your knees now slave! I want you to worship Me in My leather gloves. Just imagine these leather gloves are stroking your cock, not that I would ever touch you. Listen to My voice as you go deeper and deeper into submission. I'm going to totally mind fuck you into spoiling Me with all the divine things in life and My leather gloves take control over your mind.
Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:54 PM #30335
Модератор

Модератор

This is already so much more than you deserve. You're so close to seeing my perfect pink nipples. You're only going to get teased, toyed with, fucked up. Your eyes will be locked the entire time, hoping that a twist or a turn might give you a peek. Worship every single little slip that you catch. I know what you'll do loser. You'll stare the entire time and if you happen to spot a little slip you'll pause and worship, knowing you are unworthy. You're not like other guys, this is your kink: being denied, being rejected.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:56 PM #30336
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 01:07 PM #30337
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 23 min 29 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 01:14 PM #30338
Модератор

Модератор

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat). I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated. In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so. Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants. And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did. If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 01:20 PM #30339
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen a few her POV blowjobs online, but I haven't seen a her POV fuck scene yet. If you've ever wanted to see the view I see when my pretty little pussy is being stuffed and creamed, here you go!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Size: 391 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 01:22 PM #30340
Модератор

Модератор

My yummy bouncy tits are so mesmerizing. Look at how perky they are. The way they bounce makes your dick rock hard. you wish to see them more than anything else. Do you think you deserve My perfect tits? No. you know that you aren't worthy. you know that you will never be worthy of what's under my soft t-shirt. Imagine walking by Me on the street when I'm wearing this. Watching My tits bounce with every step. It would break you instantly.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile