Old 07-08-2021, 11:42 PM #30351
Модератор

Модератор

Default - SHY and Super Sexy Tantalizing Natural EFRO

- SHY and Super Sexy Tantalizing Natural EFRO

Description:
***Includes awesome slow-mo replays***
Whats that hun? You want to watch me go to the bathroom?? Wellok
I slink out of my lacey thong and sit back on the toilet, leaning far back to give you a good view
Are you sure this is what you want?? Seeing your excitement reassures me.
I pee slowly and carefully, worried I might not get it in the toilet with this relaxed positioning. I glance at you and a small coy smile creeps over my face, seeing your enthusiasm.
Whats that?? You want more? What do you mean??.You want to watch me poop too?
Well.ok.
I slowly release a nice big poop, as normally as I can, given the circumstances, and looking up at you as I do. I cant believe you want to watch me do this. Im pleased that youre turned on though Its getting me into it, as you can tell by the flirty expressions on my face as I continue letting out my load.
Ive left no tiny bit of my bathroom experience a mystery-for your eyes. &lt3
Model:
SunnyBunzCamgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : flirty-sexy-efro-poop-n-pee-HB.mp4
File Size : 84.58 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:37
Video : AVC, 3 102 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ierh4csmxrss
Old 07-08-2021, 11:45 PM #30352
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Dirty Anal Fuck x Scat Creampie

- Dirty Anal Fuck x Scat Creampie

Description:
Deepthroat x Dirty Anal Fuck x Scat Creampie
Did you miss homemade deepthroats with dirty ass fucking in tight and fragrant ass? Big ass? Dirty ass holes? A cocktail of cum and shit flowing right out of throbbing ass? Pooping during sex big heaps of tender, fresh shit and all this after a deep throat ? And the sounds? Have you heard them? The squelching sounds of a real mess, endless shit literally fall out of all the cracks, and the room is filled with the amazing aroma of female shit straight from the well-mashed dirty anal Drop everything, stand by your side, and join the atmospheric quarantine frenzy with one of the weirdest but coolest fetishes of our time Hot Housewife Girl Pooping During Dirty Anal Scat Amateur Fuck with Huge Load of Fresh Warm Stinky Women Shit x Poop Smearing Shit on Sexy Big Fat Dirty Ass and Make Huge Scat x Copro Creampie with Nice Angles x Views Close Up HD Quality Fetish Private Premium Extreme Homemade Clip
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_1044-4_1.mp4
File Size : 676.74 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:09:20
Video : AVC, 9 807 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0a38tsuuzbzx
Old 07-08-2021, 11:49 PM #30353
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Fuck My Shitty Ass Daddy

- Fuck My Shitty Ass Daddy

Description:
Im so fucking horny Its the last day of my period I cant take it I need to cum bad. Ive been stuck in the house for three days because of this fucking blizzard. I just got out the shower, I was going to play with my pussy but I decided to fuck my ass really hard for you after I shit in my hand. You can see my tampon string a little in between me fucking my shitty ass. **If you want to see more videos like this in the future let me know**
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Fuck-My-Shitty-Ass.mp4
File Size : 1187.15 MB
Duration : 00:10:30
Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ksmc55ahzcvv
Old 07-08-2021, 11:49 PM #30354
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Douche Bag Boyfriend

- Douche Bag Boyfriend

Description:
My boyfriend was being a real douchebag all day. Following me while I was shopping being emberassing on purpose so we would have to leave. Its like he likes being a douche bag??.. I wonder how hed feel to really be one.. Shut your mouth or Ill be shttng in it .. My threats didnt stop him so as soon as we got back to the room I pulled out the bench and told him to lay in it. His face turned white Haha he knows hes in for it.. I strap him in tight and clamp his head in place as I nestle his nose right in my pussy and turn on the Xbox. Its time for a nice long punishment. And as usual my IBS always kicks in at night, especially after all of those spicy cheese curds at the food court.. OMG Im dying. I smother the fuck out of him occasionally dropping a burning hot fart right into his cheeks while he sucks it up trying to get some kind of air.. This is what douchebags get.. But thats not all.. Almost an hour into his punishment he must be getting thirsty and Im feeling a little constipated.. Hang on honey I have to go pee really quick As I run to the bathroom and prepare his little drink I come back for a little while and smother him senseless.. Letting all that liquid settle before helping him quench that thirst of his.. Open your mouth, I have a surprise for youl You like acting like a douchebag? Now you get to be one How does it feel? Struggling to breathe with my dirty butthole sealing that mouth of yours, full of brown liquid and chunks of sht? Swallowing isnt really optional is it baby? Hahahaaa oh well.. down your throat it goes.. awful huh? Swallowing all of that knowing Im just going to fill you back up again. Its like flushing the toilet.. nasty sht water and chunks of filth.. except your mouth gets to be the bowl)
Clip contains long forwardreverse nude gaming smothering, in mouth fartingswallowing.. Nose farting.. Mild dirty talk.. And enema play. Camera switches from front to rearreverse smother halfway through clip.
Model:
GoddessAmirha
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : EnemaBenchHD.mp4
File Size : 1530.83 MB
Duration : 00:58:58
Video : AVC, 3 462 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/do114rwgh19o
Old 07-08-2021, 11:53 PM #30355
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Double Shit Load Jogging Panty Poop

- Double Shit Load Jogging Panty Poop

Description:
It was a beautiful sunny day and I wanted to go for a run and enjoy it, but my asshole felt kind of tight and pressurized like I was almost ready to poop.but still, it was not quite ready. So I decided to go run anyway, a little nervous that I might have one of those runners trots pants shitting accidents that runners are known for.and I DID I shit my shorts while running (not shown) It was so embarrassing, everyone around saw and smelled me I had to stop running and waddle home with the big load stuck in my shorts :O(
But finally I get home and can hide my shame.but wait OMG I have to shit AGAIN. I push and groan and a second load of shit fills my shorts right on top of the first one. EEW Stunk so bad What a huge package I had in my ass.
Then I take off my shorts to show you the nasty bulge of shit staining my panties, and I sit down on the bulge and squish it so it pushes out the sides of my panties. Some drops on the floor, eew Then I turn toward you and show you the mess on my inner thighs, and finally I take off my panties to reveal the huge Rorschach test-looking shit smear on my ass LOL. What do you see in my shit Rorschach test? Your sexual desires? O) Hugs
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : joggingdoubleloadpantspoop_27112014.mp4
File Size : 103.57 MB
Duration : 00:06:21
Video : AVC, 2 146 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uk81359udmij
Old 07-08-2021, 11:54 PM #30356
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Very dirty lesbian games Yana and Olga

- Very dirty lesbian games Yana and Olga

Description:
The girls had a very dirty game , Yana and Olga love to masturbate , this time Yana and Olga took a rubber cock for fun . But this is not enough for them , first girls fondled the rubber cock with her lips and tongues , fucking cool how they suck the rubber cock . Yana lay on the floor , and Olga stood up and began to shit on it , a large amount of crap out of their ass Olga , Yes, its cool , after that Olga started to smear shit on the body of Yana , Yes, Yana was completely covered by shit , Olga again took the rubber cock and started to masturbate Yana pussy about Yana Yes, what a dirty slut , shes all fucked up . After that Olga went to the floor , and now Yana shit on Olga , it was really hot , now Olga a lot of shit that came out of the ass Yana , Yana, too, begins to smear shit on the body and face but now Olga and Olga covered in shit . Yana and Olga this is not enough , and the girls continue to play with rubber cock . This is a very hot video new , pleasant to you of viewing
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN5154.mp4
File Size : 1768.23 MB
Duration : 00:17:57
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ahda3g0jgman
Old 07-09-2021, 12:17 AM #30357
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Nice Poop on puppy pad rear view

- Nice Poop on puppy pad rear view

Description:
Watch me take a dump on another puppy pad rear view and close up at the end Enjoy Imagine yourself being right there with me
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MVI_0159.mov
File Size : 277.07 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:01:49
Video : AVC, 19.6 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fxx9g3yro3q6
Old 07-09-2021, 12:26 AM #30358
Модератор

Модератор

Default - poopy feet fun

- POOPY FEET FUN

Description:
I do a super hot strip tease, dancing and shaking my ass while I take off my nude satin panties and black push up bra. I take a suppository and pop it into my butt and I shake and twerk my ass a bit more. I spread my cheeks, push out my rosebud and out comes a huge and soft light brown colored poop onto the floor. All of a sudden I get the strong urge to crush my turds so I step onto the pile of turds and I begin to crush my big load of poop beneath the soles of my cute, size 6 feet. You can hear my poop crackling and popping as I apply my weight. Poo squishes itself between every last one of my cute little toys. I begin to slide around on the slick bathroom tiles, and by now my pussy is dripping wet so I squat in front of the camera and play with my cream filled pussy and tease my clit as I rub my dirty poopy feet together.
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : poocrush1.mp4
File Size : 1964.38 MB
Duration : 00:19:41
Video : AVC, 13.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5dsp89v5ag7e
Old 07-09-2021, 12:30 AM #30359
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Kats first experience, session with 2 slavegirls

- Kats first experience, session with 2 slavegirls

Description:
The first meeting, meeting and session with Kat was just wonderful, 2 slave girls, that day, we had a lot of fun fucking her with my slave girl Alexandra. But after we did not see each other for 3 months, and she decided to attract attention to herself. She took a shit in a bowl, peed in glass and started smearing shit and drinking her own urine, telling the camera how much she misses me. Of course I couldnt resist it
1. My new bitch, my plaything, Kat
Here my new slave girl, Kat. She young and inexperienced, she has come to serve me, be my plaything. Ill teach her everything. Well start with strap-on. My toilet slave girl already experienced in such matters and will help me. Fuck my new bitch, warm her up for me. Yes, thats it, more active. Now Ill take care of her. Ill fuck her, stick strap-on down in her throat, let him get used to puke. And of course, preventive spanking wont hurt. Ass is red, I really like it. Phew, Im tired of with you, I need smoke. Open your mouth, youre going be my ashtray. Thats it, well done, swallow ashes, swallow my drool. Well done, you did well for the first time
2. Kat misses me, smears shit, drinks pee
First urine and shit test my new slave girl Kat was successful. Its been a three month since we met, shes sitting at home and missing me. Writes every day, cant wait for me to arrive and I decided to test her, how much she wants to see me, how much she misses me. I told her take piss and shit, smear her own shit, masturbate and drink urine. And you know, surprisingly, she did everything. Sitting down, she took a shit, peed in glass, and started smearing her own shit. First, she put shit on her face, made brown mask, then smeared tits and began to masturbate enjoying the filth and at the same time drink urine. I looked at her and was touched, I am happy, she is really mine, my slave girl and I will make toilet girl out of her, she will eat my shit
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Wonderful-session-with-2-slave-girls.mp4
File Size : 1841.45 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:43:38
Video : AVC, 5 704 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i4y8qxld1kl4
Old 07-09-2021, 12:31 AM #30360
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Hot Stinky Hand Job

- Hot Stinky Hand Job

Description:
I held it a few days just for you freek. I know how you love to feel me shit on your dick. I havent went in three days. I knew it would be a lot of shit coming out my big phat ass. Let me put your dick in my mouth before I make it all shitty. My stomach feels like It was about to bus. Im so horny now I want to fuck. I made it funky just like you like it
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : hot-hand-job.mp4
File Size : 608.51 MB
Duration : 00:11:44
Video : AVC, 7 078 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: