Old 06-06-2019, 04:54 PM #3041
Модератор

Модератор

1920×1080 HD
Are you ready to stroke to me shitting? I know you LOVE my filthy mouth as much as you love how dirty I am. I am going to give you an intense jerk off instruction as well as teasing you with my ass. I know you want me to take a giant shit. I know your waiting.. Ive been holding it in for a bit too. You can see how swollen my stomach is. I love shitting for you and showing off my asshole. I love the way it feels and I want you to know how much I actually love all this. I encourage you to stroke and then as I push my shit out I know your viciously stroking. After my poop I know I can go again, more comes out and then its time for us to cum together. I rub my clit since I am SO turned on.. I squirt twice and it goes all over the place. I bet your cock is twitching.
Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:02 PM #3042
Модератор

Модератор

This is all three parts of the White Leggings Shit Series!
Part 1:
The first load I shit out on my balcony! Anyone could see me or hear me talking dirty for you! After I slowly push out a nice hard turd I reach into my leggings and show you my shit! I sniff it and lick it a little bit! MMMM! It tastes so good!
The next load has a little surprise! I struggle hard to push out this load into my white leggings! I love wearing clothes with shit in them! I can feel my day old shit pressing against my asshole! Yum!
I slowly struggle to push the second load out into my dirty shit stuffed leggings. I play with my asshole as the shit comes out and I feel my shit through my pussy wall. I explain what I am feeling. Soon you can see the shit filling my white leggings!
I compare the fresh shit with the old shit! I sniff it and taste it.
Then I decide to swallow a little chunk of shit! It takes me a few tries but soon I've swallowed it! I gag quite a bit and then I can't help it! I'm puking and gagging! Yuck! But I keep the shit down! I don't dare puke that up!
I laugh and giggle and then chew some more shit for you!
This is a fun happy video with lots of shitting and fun play!
Part 2:
Enjoy me dumping three different loads of shit into these nasty white leggings. After a week of pissing and shitting in them they are not white anymore!
With the first load I shit it out in my white leggings and then rub my fresh shit all over my huge tits! I rub my nipples with my hard turds and then tittie fuck myself with my shit! MMM! I love being a dirty nasty shit slut!
I had quite a bit of trouble getting the second load out of me! Those thick hard turds just would not come out! I squeezed and squeezed and pushed and pushed! I pull down my leggings so you can see the turd trying to push it's way out but it's stuck so far up there!
I decide to take the leggings off, put them in the bottom of my tub and sit on the edge of the tub so I can shit right on my leggings and all the shit I've been saving up all week long! This is a great view! You can really see my asshole open up! It's like you are looking up at my asshole from below me!
With the last load I decide to get really dirty! I start filming by showing you the HUGE pile of shit I squeezed out of my asshole! My shit coated white leggings are there and also the weeks worth of shit too!
My shit looks so good and fresh! I feel this crazy urge to rub it all over my face! I want to completely coat my face in this thick layer of my shit!
So I do!
Old 06-06-2019, 05:03 PM #3043
Модератор

Модератор

Yes, I waited this long , I just really wanted my friend Olga took a shit in my mouth , I called Olga and invited me to visit but I didnt tell her that my mind has matured very cunning plan . We undressed completely , and I told Olga she lay on the floor , and I climbed on top of Olga and Olga began to caress my clitoris with her tongue and at the time of the caresses she put in my ass your finger and at the same time to the beat caressed me with the language and stimulated my anus with his finger . Arousing me very much Olga picks up the rubber dick and Fucks me in the cunt , Oh how I feel good ) I love this thing ) when I have like a dirty whore ) Olga pulls the rubber cock from my pussy and I ask my friend to open his mouth , Olga opened her mouth and I begin to fill the mouth of a friend shit and urine , I use Olgas mouth as a toilet , I just shit and piss in her mouth , then I take a rubber cock and fuck in the mouth my friend mouth Olga a lot of shit but Im using the rubber member is pushed Olga shit in my mouth very deeply , her mouth full of my piss and shit is just dandy . Olga and I switch places and now I lie on my back and she climbed on me and I caress Olgas pussy with his tongue , I love to caress women pussy , I take the rubber cock and fucking his girlfriend in pussy , we love to have fun play in lesbian games , I pull the rubber cock out of her pussy Olga and Olga asks me to I opened my mouth I open my mouth and Olga starts to shit and piss in my mouth fucking that I did not expect at all , Olga decided to get back at me and do the same thing with me , filling my mouth with piss and shit Olga took the rubber cock in hand and began to push into my mouth his shit with a rubber member . Yes, we had some fun in a dirty lesbi games , I hope that you are ponravyatsya .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:04 PM #3044
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing extremely short shorts without panties and super cute knee socks, I turn my ass to the camera to push out a monster size poo! I shake and twerk my ass for a bit, and then pull down my shorts to show you the big mess I have made! I pull my shorts back up because I love the feeling of warm soft shit against my pussy. The huge pile of poop on the floor is very enticing so I decide to sit down in it and grind my pussy and ass into my stinky poop, and rub my wet pussy through my shorts as I slide back and forth.then I turn around to give you a very nice view from the rear. At the end of the clip I take off the shorts to expose my shit filled crack and finger my dirty little asshole.
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:05 PM #3045
Модератор

Модератор

Mmm! Look at this nice big fresh load of poop! Theres a big, soft, moist turd and many smaller harder turds. I love admiring my shit. Looking at its beauty. It smells so good. But best of all I love the taste of my shit!
I pick up the biggest pile of poop and I slowly squish it in my hand! It feels so good feeling the warm poop squish through my fingers! Yum!
I lick the moist warm poo and search for a nice little chunk to swallow! When I find it I pop it into my mouth! Mmm! It tastes so good! I love the smell of it and how the flavor completely invades all of my senses! I love my poop!
It is hard for me to swallow my poop. I am working on getting better. Its a mind over matter thing. I love the taste but its hard to get myself to swallow for some reason! I do my best though and with lots of gagging and choking I swallow the little piece of shit! Oh it makes me so happy when I do! I love getting to poop out my poop!
I pick up the biggest turd again and talk dirty to you. I tell you all the nasty things I love to do with poop. Then I smear my moist wet turd onto my lips! Just like lipstick! I think it makes me look very pretty! Do you want to kiss me?
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:05 PM #3046
Модератор

Модератор

I felt a little bit frisky the other morning and had no one to play with so I went to my kitchen and grabbed a cucumber for a substitute. I imagined it was a stranger putting his dick in my ass then letting me push it out with shit on top of it.
The second video I imagine preparing you a meal for work so I took a nice size poop for you to take with you for lunch.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Resolution: 1296 x 720
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:06 PM #3047
Модератор

Модератор

Updated the video in Boss Dolly 2 Now all 3 parts have been uploaded.
This is a custom request that I tried to do.
I start out telling Ron that I dont want to do this. I have to try and keep myself from crying (literally), because I dont want to crawl around, oinking, and smelling my own shit.
But I do, I hesitantly turn my ass towards the camera, trying to keep my heels in view the whole time. I begin to oink as I let out a baby fart, then start to let out a big poop. Farting and oinking during, my big ass is gaping pushing out this shit that Ive held in for the last two days.
After I finish taking a shit, I back up to show you my dirty ass hole real close up. You can see my pussy juices leaking out of me, like precious pearls.
I then again state that I dont want to do this, and have to talk myself into it.
I finally start to crawl around in my fresh warm shit, oinking and gaging the whole time. I was beyond embarrassed and grossed out, it was just so squishy and messy.
I couldnt continue with the oinking, without almost puking.
Thus after about 3 minutes if just oinking and crawling I had to tap out.
This is the last time Ill be doing a Pig type video where I have to crawl around and stick my face in it”.
However, I will be continuing this character in a different manner. Still a Feminist Boss Bitch forced to be a submissive and do embarrassing thingsjust not this.
Hope you all enjoy it
-Dolly
Models: Darlingdolly77

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:15 PM #3048
Модератор

Модератор

While wearing my skin tight jeans, I fart in your face telling you exactly how I want you to stoke it for me. Stroke it to my smelly gas and cum from the stench leaving my dirty asshole.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: Windows Media
Size: 49.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:17 PM #3049
Модератор

Модератор

I am such a horny scat lover! I want you to fuck my asshole when its filled with a big load of shit! Just like it is right now! Ive got a huge load of poop that is just desperate to come out! I wish I had a nice hard cock to pack my shit in deep! But I only have this rubber dildo! I guess it will have to do! I push the toy up into my ass. It takes a lot of work because it hits all that shit that wants out so bad! I am strong though and I push that shit way up my poop chute! I pack my shit in so deep! Oh it feels amazing! Just lick a real cock would!
But all that ass fucking wont keep my turds in! My ass pushes the dildo out and out come a big, messy load of shit! It feels amazing to push all that shit out! It falls right on the cock and all over my legs too! And I get shit all up my ass crack too! This is such a messy load of shit! I scoop up my poop and smear it all over my big butt! I grab the dildo and fuck my shitty ass! Im fucking it just like I would fuck your cock!
Imagine that you were fucking my ass and all of a sudden I shit your cock out and a HUGE load of poop come shooting out too! I just shit all over your cock! Youd love that wouldnt you!? Youd take your shitty cock and youd shove it right back up my asshole and shit fuck my dirty ass until I came all over your cock!? Then we could smear my shit all over our bodies and on our faces too!
That is exactly what I am doing right now! I am shit fucking myself and smearing my shit all over as I imagine you fucking me and smearing shit all over my body! You can fuck my shitty ass and then fuck my big, juicy tits too!? I love having my tits shit fucked! It feels amazing and looks so hot to see a shit covered cock fucking my big, natural, poop smeared tits!
This is one of the hottest videos Ive in a while! I am sure youll love watching it just as much as I loved making it!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 05:23 PM #3050
Модератор

Модератор

Thats a clip where I make a BIG THICK FIRM TURD which looks so delicious that I cant resist and want treat it just like a dick lick and suck and deepthroat it I LOVE taste of it when it slides deep into my throat , so bitter sweet.. Better would be only have a real dick smeared in my shit and facefuck me till I puke , I swear