Old 06-08-2019, 07:26 PM #30501
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 87.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:26 PM #30502
Модератор

Модератор

You have decided to seek professional help after the mortifying experiences of not being able to 'get it up' in intimate situations. You have come to see me to hopefully solve this problem. Don't worry, I am a qualified Mesmerizeth3**** and with one session there is a huge chance of curing you. So just follow my pendant, relax, inhale and exhale and 3,2,1.you're under. Now that you are under, the mask can come off. I am no intention of helping you nor curing you. I never help men when they come to me. In fact I take advantage of them once under and I actually enjoy worsening their problem. Totally powerless to me right now, I have you where I want you and I will re-progam your mind into becoming my slave. You will get hard but only when serving me. You will do whatever I say, If i say lick my feet or send me a huge tribute you will with the biggest erection of your life. Without these you will be flaccid, limp and useless. You will crave me so so bad. Now it's time to wake up.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:26 PM #30503
Модератор

Модератор

You can't resist these beautiful feet... stare... stare longer... give in... Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:26 PM #30504
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bull**** and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:27 PM #30505
Модератор

Модератор

Oh you ****. little fool, always willing to make yourself look dumb to amuse a Princess. Get down, Get ready to pay, Gag yourself, and prepare for me to mock you, make fun of you, Tell you what a loser creep your oinking loser ass is. You'll cum at the end of this video humping a floor and jerking off, I'll remind you what a filthy freak-loser you are. Use a mark up code to be a good boy or leave a good impression. Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least THEGOODBOY PAYVIXEN SERVINGVIXEN Teen 18+YWEENIETAX POORLOSER
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:27 PM #30506
Модератор

Модератор

I am the ULTIMATE Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ brat, that you've always dreamt of. Of course I have a perfect perky ass, mind-boggling tits, and glistening skin; but my pure arrogance completely tops everything off. You need the most perfect goddess to remind you of your place, and being teased & denied by me does exactly that.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 70.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:27 PM #30507
Модератор

Модератор

I begin on all fours, arching my back, shaking my ass and spreading my asshole. I tease you about how much you want my asshole and encourage you to masturbate. Then I lie down for a close up of my ass and pussy with my legs up. I continue to tease and dirty talk, rubbing my clit and asshole until I come.
Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 20 min 53 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:27 PM #30508
Модератор

Модератор

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea…
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:27 PM #30509
Модератор

Модератор

Indica is slammed at work. Slipping her tight heels on and off under the table at her desk catches her bosses eyes. Indica, dangles her tight heels from her sweaty, sexy, fishnet pantyhose. Indica notices how weak it makes her boss. So she slips her heels on and off, over and over again till she finally throws them off and gives him instructions to stroke it. Indica lets him finish and goes back to work.
Models: IndicaFetish

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:28 PM #30510
Модератор

Модератор

why am i so confident putting an almost 12 minute video up for $1? because after you watch it, you'll be hooked. you might think you can resist, but you will think about me, hour after hour, throughout the day, you'll want more, you will be fascinated and your fascination will grow into an addiction. you have nothing to lose but a dollar...and a piece of your soul.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile