Old 06-08-2019, 07:43 PM #30551
Модератор

Модератор

first I want you to lick My christian louboutin pumps... then I want you to kiss each of my toes, then you're going to lick the toe sweat off from in between My toes and then you're going to repeat the process over and over and over... making you My utter and complete foot bitch!! I look so snobby and sexy in my tight jeans and little top... Im so curvy and exotic and clearly way too good for you - you're sooo lucky Im turning you into My foot bitch! Get ready to lick and want to my toes, soles, fanned toes, pointed toes, long toes, pretty feet and my beautiful high heels...
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:43 PM #30552
Модератор

Модератор

What better way to tease you and your silly cock than an itty bitty bikini and my bratty attitude?
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:43 PM #30553
Модератор

Модератор

I noticed you've been leaving extra money for me after each b4bysitting job. Your wife only pays me $10/hr but you always leave an extra $50. I wonder what that could be for? Maybe you're hoping something will happen? I look so hot in your flannel, don't I? Don't worry, the chillens are at the park with the other nannies, so it's just you & me, and I think we should talk. I know you want my tight pussy... it's so much tighter than your wife's. I also know you haven't been getting any lately. How many years has it been since you've been truly sexually satisfied? I can fix that for you. You completely spoil your wife, and I think it's time to spoil me instead. I'm more worthy. So let's start today by you leaving an extra big tip in my purse, and we'll see where it goes from there. If you try hard enough, maybe you'll even get lucky.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 8 min 39 s
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:43 PM #30554
Модератор

Модератор

This is clip 2 out of a 10 clip series. Humiliation, losing control to me, and sending me money are big turn ons for you.. so I encourage you to stroke fast, and hard, while emptying your bank to me. I take your biggest weaknesses and turn them against you, draining your wallet and eventually your cock. You will stroke, worship my body, fall in love with my voice, and send send send! Video #2, and youre addiction has just begun. How far in this rabbit hole will I push you? Is there ever an escape? You will pay as you cum each time, and each time you will become more mine. You need: Duct Tape, Sock, & Extra ca$h. This is findom, So give in and use one of my mark up codes! Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least THEGOODBOY PAYVIXEN SERVINGVIXEN Teen 18+YWEENIETAX POORLOSER
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 14 min 37 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:43 PM #30555
Модератор

Модератор

I know, you love My boobs. You love to worship them, stare at them and jerk off to them.. But, you also hate them, you hate how they make you feel and do things you don't want to do and feel.. You love lusting for them but hate yourself a little bit more each time you stroke. Sucks being you, being Me however - is eqsy. I don't care if you love Me or hate Me, either way I get what I want from you - every single stroke is a mindfuck, a pathway to addiction.
Models: Goddess Amber Mae

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 893 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:44 PM #30556
Модератор

Модератор

Training you to be my foot bitch. This is just the elementary training for you foot boy, however pay full attention to my words, as you see my gorgeous feet and soft soles. I know you want to trace your tongue on each and every inch of my feet, so go ahead and serve my feet as my feet own you! You must work diligently and pamper my pretty feet with full passion.
Models: IndianMistressPramilaGanguly

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:44 PM #30557
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love worshiping my tits, so guess what! It's your lucky day. Wrap your hand around your cock and enjoy this little jerk session. It's going to be the closest you ever get ~ Categories: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Beta Humiliation, Femdom POV, Brat Girls Good boys send tributes use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:44 PM #30558
Модератор

Модератор

haha why the hell should I get a job when I have big huge bounce soft tits I can jiggle and shake in your face and then make tons of easy cash off you???? watch me tease and taunt with my boobs and brag about how I dont have to work or even think if I dont want to because Im a pretty girl with big tits which means I have a bunch of slaves like you who will do it all for me...All I have to do is wear cute clothes and show off my cleavage and the cheques come rolling in!!! I bounce my tits right in your face while teasing you by squeezing them and jiggling them. You cant resist these pretty bouncy tanned big tits!!!
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:45 PM #30559
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my parents are going to **** me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:46 PM #30560
Модератор

Модератор

I find you, My boss, hiding away at the company party and seize the opportunity to get My pay raise, Christmas bonus and new office. I know your recent divorce has left you particularly desperate and, well, horny. What a perfect time for Me to tease you into My little trap. I'm pretty much a pro at blackmailing My coworkers at this point and you are no different. All I have to do is get you stroking and BOOM.. you're mine to use.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 16 min 35 s
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile