Old 06-06-2019, 09:08 PM #3081
Модератор

Модератор

i go some turd balls in the toilet.. close-up view of it coming out my assthen i wipe in your face
Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 4 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:17 PM #3082
Модератор

Модератор

And the next slave who wanted to swallow our delicious shit and had to. The slave lay down on the floor and I squatted, with my hot big asshole over his mouth! Then we one by one shited the slave hard in his mouth and he greedily swallowed our shit!
Models: annalise

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 855 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:25 PM #3083
Модератор

Модератор

Today a new video where you can see great big shit out of my ass. then playing with a dildo, licking and smear my shit.
Models: DirtyIvonne

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:38 PM #3084
Модератор

Модератор

Thank you so much for fucking my dirty asshole and stuffing shit up my pussy! Youve got me so turned on! My pussy is covered in shit! Theres poop stuffed all up my pussy and I need to cum! I need your cock! I need you to fuck me! Hard!
Your cock still has shit on it from fucking my ass. It will slide in my dirty cunt so easily. Please, please fuck me! I crave your shit smeared cock. I need you to fuck my shitty pussy until I explode into orgasm. Please let me cum fro you!
Oh yes, thats it! Fuck my cunt! Get my shit smeared all over! All over your cock and my pussy and legs and ass! We are fucking in my shit! Its such a beautiful, sexy feeling to have filthy, dirty, shit sex with you!
I need you to make my cum! Make me cum on your cock! Oh yes, and I need you to cum too! Fill me with my shit and your cum! My shit will mix with your cum and it will feel so good! Cum in me! Cum inside my shitty cunt! My filthy pussy! Yes, cum! Cum for me!
Enjoy!
Please feel free to leave a positive review if you enjoy this video! ; )
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 3 min 56 s
Size: 656 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:50 PM #3085
Модератор

Модератор

Sugar Hill is back!! And once again she took her show on the road literally!! Enjoy as Sugar Hill makes her 2019 return to LKIF with more of the Public FUNKY loads she is known for!! Enjoy as she begins by leaving brownies on the store in a public toilet, to dropping two Runny piles in a parking lot behind the hotel she was staying at while hitting the highway!! Sugar Hill is back to making a mess, whos gonna clean it up!?
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 4 min 21 s
Size: 242 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:00 PM #3086
Модератор

Модератор

I wear my blue nylon stockings with tiny and shiny blue G-string. In this video you get lots of teasing standing. I want you turn you on and driving you crazy before I poop for you. I want to please you and myself so bad. Tell me what do you think of my long and sexy legs in these stockings? I just want you stroke your dick to my stockings. Im bending over many times and you get amazing view to round butt. Before poop I am puckering asshole close up and I smell my ass smell what is such a nice one and unwashed smell. Then start to play with asshole. Slow and lush anal play. I just smell the toy and I would say got really great asshole smell. Come and sniff it. I talk sexy in the video to you. Anal play make me poo so Im bending over pull over the G-string and release big poo from this beautiful hole of mine. Such a naughty pooping with amazing view. Then continue to play and fuck my dirty shit baked asshole close up and you see a little gaping too. During play I poop a bit more then keep playing and encourage you to cum deep inside me. Its a turn on to me when you stroking that dick of yours and watching me. I love the thought. At the end I show up the poop on the floor. Looks yummy. ? Enjoy the video
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 14 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:06 PM #3087
Модератор

Модератор

I love this clip of Ms. Tootsie Roll dropping some more of her poop for us. The 1st scene she was a little bit constipated so she took an enema to relieve some ass pressure. The next 2 scenes she drops some sexy loads for you
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Resolution: 1296 x 720
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:12 PM #3088
Модератор

Модератор

We have Olga and the whole day was diarrhea and stomach hurt , we dont know what it was connected but the diarrhea was pouring out of our Asses like water from a faucet . I asked Olga to write to you dirty lesbian games with diarrhea and Olga agreed . We undressed before the goal because the clothing was not appropriate in this video clip , I walked up to Olga and parted her buttocks and began to caress the anus Olga your tongue I love to caress womens Asses it gives me a lot of pleasure . A bit of tinkering with the ass Olga I said that I wanted to Olga, shit and released urine in my mouth , Olga turned his back and began to shit liquid diarrhea in my mouth , shit teket in my mouth and body is perfectly full mouth I have liquid diarrhea , Olga turns to me before and pisses in my mouth , Oh Yes, urine and shit is just super . Olga has asked me to do the same to her we kiss and I Wake up with cancer on his knees and Olga pushes my buttocks and his tongue caresses my ass . Im back on my feet and Olga opens her mouth and I start to explode liquid diarrhea Olgas mouth , Oh how I wanted to release fluid pressure from his ass Olga in her mouth , I turn to Olga before Olga and piss in her mouth like a public toilet , the body of Olga flows diarrhea and urine , yeah baby I want to . We kiss with Olga about these wonderful kisses . Olga begins to swim in a pool of shit and piss by her body all in the shit and it smells so wonderful . This is one of the dirtiest of our show .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 1 011 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:15 PM #3089
Модератор

Модератор

I cant get into the bathroom !!Omg I have to go so bad .. Fuck it I am going to the kitchen I have my buttplug in get on the counter and push the plug out along with a huge pile of runny nasty shit .. I finish jumo down and show you the plate of shit eww it stinks come and eat it !!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 508 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:17 PM #3090
Модератор

Модератор

This clip picks up where the last one left off-with Lisas toilet slave eating a clump of shit off her high heeled shoe. She makes her human toilet lick and suck the shit smeared shoe then puts his head into her chamber pot where the remainder of the load of shit still sits. Lisa calls in Mistress Carlin who pisses on shit-slaves head and Lisa shoves his head into the pot. Lisa makes her slave lick and suck the shit-flavored piss while Lisa and Carlin laugh at the slaves slurping sounds. Next Lisa has her slave kneel and she picks up a longer suction of the shit and fucks his mouth with it, making him lick and kiss the tube of shit like its a cock. She hand-feeds him the entire load of shit, spitting into his mouth for encouragement.
Models: lisadomina

Duration: 8 min 28 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile