Old 07-23-2021, 03:50 PM #30941
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Some poo ball

- Some poo ball

Description:
My poo sometimes is soft and other hard, like in this video, how do you prefer to see my poo? text to me and tell me.
Model:
Valentynexx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Mi-video4-1.mp4
File Size : 104.26 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:02:44
Video : AVC, 5 038 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 265 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/li2uda4rgagh
Old 07-23-2021, 03:58 PM #30942
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Diaper full shit, dirty ass & menstruation

- Diaper full shit, dirty ass & menstruation

Description:
I lay quietly and read my favorite book and wanted to shit. Its good that Im wearing a diaper. Ah, its nice to take a shit without looking up from his Hobbies. How wonderful, how warm. Shit spreads over the crotch is so exciting. Look at all the shit and my period. A trickle run down my legs onto the floor. This is remarkable. Ill be in a dirty diaper all night.
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Diaper-full-shit-dirty-ass-menstruation.mp4
File Size : 422.29 MB
Duration : 00:09:59
Video : AVC, 5 709 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6azi0s1iiqr8
Old 07-23-2021, 04:12 PM #30943
Модератор

Модератор

Default - BlackSpandexTightsLoad

- BlackSpandexTightsLoad

Description:
Nasty farting ,peeing and pooping in sexy spandex tights and leather jacket
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : blackspandextightpoop.wmv
File Size : 406.46 MB
Duration : 00:11:01
Video : WMV2, 4 813 kb/s, 16.667 FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l7nnw0cl0y4s
Old 07-23-2021, 04:15 PM #30944
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Day 2 PIP

- Full Toilet Menstrual Blood Day 2 PIP

Description:
1080 HD I filmed this in the basement. Ive started to let the toilet free roam down there sometimes. Its been conditioned enough at this point to not try and run. That the concrete walls are thick and I do lock it into its cage and the lock the door when I leave. So, Im confident its adequately contained. I came into the basement on this particular occasion with a very full bladder. Id gotten distracted talking to some work colleagues in the kitchen and was holding it awhile until they left. I thought they might think it strange if I went down in the basement for no apparent reason. By the time I finally made it down there, and shook the slave out of its cage. I was desperate to relieve myself. No time for restraints, just had to hope its become as compliant as I need it to now be. I really couldnt afford for the toilet to fail. I had to go so badly. I was extremely relieved once my bladder had been emptied into the slaves mouth. This was also the heaviest flow day for my period, the day that the slave had been so dreading. The menstrual cup had been inside me all day, collecting my blood. So, at this point I also badly needed to empty my menstrual cup. I took the contents of the menstrual cup and added them to some vodka. I made a little cocktail, so it would all go straight down. I reminded the toilet that I would be disappointed with him if he couldnt accept the blood. Then, I took the funnel and put it into the toilets mouth. Everything straight down. It went as I had hoped. Everything straight down into it. A little coughing, but everything stayed inside the toilets septic-system belly. This was all well and good, but I couldnt pause long to praise. I still needed to shit. My period was affecting my digestion, so the poop was not as much as usual, but I still needed to go. Some of the shit did not go straight in, so I pushed it in. The toilet did a very good job. I was pleased that the toilet tolerated fairly large quantities of piss and blood, and even a little poop. Of course, I can never let a toilet rest on its laurels. Every day it must face new challenges to become the best and most useful toilet it can possibly be. (9:37 long)
Production Note: This is the picture in picture version of this clip. It was shot with three cameras throughout most of the clip. This clip displays all three views simultaneously in a picture in picture window. A longer version of this clip displaying all of the angles, full-screen, is available separately.
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-Full-Toilet-Menstrual-Blood-Training-Day-2-PIP-1080-HD.wmv
File Size : 712.28 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:37
Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8h37mkfxbodv
Old 07-23-2021, 04:15 PM #30945
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Dirty women kissing

- Dirty women kissing

Description:
I love when my mouth used as a toilet . I took the rubber cock and lay down on the bed I wanted to have a little fun , I take a rubber cock in her mouth , her fingers simultaneously caressing his hands breast nipples I like to compress them , I found that very exciting , I love to show you my charms I fuck myself in the cunt with a rubber cock , and then in kador is part of my girlfriend Olga , she begins to caress my Breasts , and we kiss with Olga . After that Olga gets up and asks me to open my mouth I open my mouth and Olga shit in my mouth , my mouth is full of shit , we kiss she licks her shit with my mouth , and we change with Olga sometimes and again kiss , I enter Olga between the legs with a rubber cock and fuck her friend , Im asking that Olga opened her mouth and I fill her mouth Olga shit , I shit and piss my friend in the mouth and we kiss again , then I caress his tongue dirty ass of his girlfriend and at the same time Olga fuck a rubber dick in pussy . I love licking dirty ass of his girlfriend . In this video you will see : I suck and fuck myself with a rubber cock between her legs , lesbian play , kissing fondling , I shit and piss in my mouth as I use my mouth for his girlfriend as toilet . As I caress the dirty ass of his girlfriend and fuck her rubber by a dick between his legs .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2196-2.mp4
File Size : 949.94 MB
Duration : 00:09:47
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w8z3x5dwiekt
Old 07-23-2021, 04:54 PM #30946
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Shit in my panties

- Shit in my panties

Description:
Hot new video in our store This time, I and Olga wrote to you a hot video in which I shit and piss on Breasts Olga and Olga shit in my pants are wearing on me , then puts me on my ass takes the rubber cock and Fucks me in the pussy , my ass and pussy all in shit is Olga but its a very messy video in which a lot of shit .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1966-1.mp4
File Size : 1028.72 MB
Duration : 00:10:38
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lif7phkjwrgh
Old 07-23-2021, 04:56 PM #30947
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Eat shit and fuck myself

- Eat shit and fuck myself

Description:
I love eating shit In this clip, I put a plate full of shit and at first slowly enjoyed its smell and taste, and then impatiently swallowed it), pushing a mouthful of shit and swallowing it all). I was so excited by the process of eating shit that I shoved a big poo into my pussy and fuck myself with a dildo, and then finished the rest of the shit with even more pleasure. In this video, a surprise awaits you I was so excited about the shootings that I continued to masturbate when I finished shooting the clip, and I did not turn off the camera. What came of it, see for yourself.
Model:
ScatLina
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : vid-eating15.mp4
File Size : 1059.82 MB
Duration : 00:18:05
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8c5fn8hx16u6
Old 07-23-2021, 04:57 PM #30948
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Mommy Shit Her Thong

- Mommy Shit Her Thong

Description:
Mommy shits her thong for her good son. Mommy goes out with friends, when she gets back in she notices her good boy was up waiting for her. Come suck on mommies breast and drink some of my sweet breast milk before mommy lets you smell her ass. Mommy gives her good boy all of her nasty thoughts while she poops for him on the bed and standing up. Mommy then plays in her shit for her good son. Thats what happens when you do what mommy says, she rewards her good boy
Model:
ScatFreekzClub
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Mommy-shit-her-thong.mp4
File Size : 324.5 MB
Duration : 00:18:21
Video : AVC, 2 305 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/to3yq0dsucnn
Old 07-23-2021, 05:28 PM #30949
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Melissas New Years Release "Leaving a (Skid)Mark

- Melissas New Years Release "Leaving a (Skid)Mark

Description:
Melissa is back with her 1st clips the new year In one scene she let out such a massive shit that It left some serious skidmarks in the bowl She had to flush about four times before the stain was gone Luckily she brought her spray with her so the ladies in the other stalls couldnt catch a whiff of her funk Then enjoy as she takes two more turdnificent shits as well. That big juicy chocolate ass is just a marvelous as ever as well Melissa has long been probably my most favorite and clips like this make it easy to see why
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Melissa-010616-1.mp4
File Size : 1488.57 MB
Duration : 00:16:07
Video : AVC, 12.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 116 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ez1dhp3opwwu
Old 07-23-2021, 05:45 PM #30950
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Introducing Lady EtalumitS

- Introducing Lady EtalumitS

Description:
Damnit I done it again New week-Newish Funky Lady This lady Im gonna introduce you to today was one of my legendary One Shit Wonders -There are few girls that only did one or two clips for me before magically dissapearing. When you have been in buisness as long as I have, (FUNKY) ladies come and go. But sometimes, Oldies return from the abyss This is one of those special Occaisions.
Lady Etalumits did two FUNKY, explosive clips for me about 5 years ago. Clips so good and naughty I was literally BEGGING her for more She sent two clips then dissapeared off the face of the earth. No response, no answer at all. Every year I would send a message to her email hoping she was still out there. Fast forward to a week ago. Im sitting editing clips when my email alert goes off, and what do you know it, it was her I couldnt believe it
Time has been real, real good to Lady EtalumitS She has put on Grown woman Weight as she is now a grown ass woman. She was a Freshman In College when I met her, and now at 23 she is a whole woman in ALL the right places She is picking up where she left off however, Making a FUNKY mess all over the bowl in her two return clips. Enjoy as she shakes and jiggles her perfectly plump ass before spreading to push out a FUNKY load on the seat and the floor while sitting reverse kanga on the bowl. Is that corn I see? LOL Damn yall dont know what a treat this is for me The best things happen to those who wait So enjoy this FUNKY Introduction for most, and a FUNKY Re-introduction for the rest I will put out her classics on scatshop soon
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lady-EtalumitS-1.mp4
File Size : 167.23 MB
Duration : 00:06:18
Video : AVC, 3 188 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: