Old 06-06-2019, 11:42 PM #3101
Модератор

Модератор

Watch Tootsie twerk for you all in the beginning then she sticks her dildo in her booty hole to push it out leaving a trail of soft wet shit on the floor. Then she plops down on it with her big butt.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 32 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 08:36 AM #3102
Модератор

Модератор

This one doesn't have a lot of talking in it, but I definitely aim to make myself cum again. I'm so horny and feeling pee come out, and the hot shit on my clit, and having a plug in my ass.omg. It's just so much sensation and I cum so fast.
Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 6 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 08:37 AM #3103
Модератор

Модератор

My slave is lying on the floor instead of my toilet. I do not need a real toilet that today. Because he will be my toilet. His has to catch everything with his mouth and to eat it completely. First, Im still dressed in panties. Then I take off them and repeat the whole procedure only without panties. The pleasure for my slaves is increasing. Finally, I press my huge ass right on his face. He is allowed to push his tongue deep into my ass. Then he gets the command to open his mouth wide. I shit a big load right into his open mouth. He does his job quite well. Almost everything disappears in his mouth. To not get the idea to spit something I press him my ass again on his mouth. I know its cruel. There is no mercy here. I am a Mistress and you are my toilet. Just remember!
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM #3104
Модератор

Модератор

This is my FIRST EVER video of me shitting on a slave! But it turns out I had MAD diarrhea the day I called him over! I ate so much lentil soup the night before you can see so many little lentils and even chewed-up carrots and cabbage all over him after I release two MASSIVE diarrhea splattering loads on him! You will be amazed, as I was!
The third scene is a bonus scene, meaning this video is priced lower per minute than usual. My slave lifted his head so he blocked my ass, but you can still hear the huge poop coming out and me talking..good sounds!
***Filmed in an natural, sexy, fun, teasing style.not hard domination!!!***
Models: peteuse

Duration: 6 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 95.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 08:49 AM #3105
Модератор

Модератор

Its early morning down by the reservoir. The campground is above me. I can hear people moving about and I can see several trailers and motor homes. But I have to shit so bad! I walked all the way down the hill and the toilet is so far away! I have no choice but to shit right here on the reservoir where anyone could see me! I lift up my dress and let out a huge stream of piss! hen My asshole burst open and tons of soft moist shit come shooting out of my ass! At one point I even grow a tail! A tail make of my poo!
Once its all out of my ass I feel so much better! My shit looks so good there on the beach! I dip my finger in and taste it! MMM! I love the taste of my shit!
Want to see me eat more?
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 08:55 AM #3106
Модератор

Модератор

I cosplay as Harley Quinn accent, bodysuit and all. In this role playing fantasy, you play Batman whom Ive captured. Youre tied up, unable to escape and Ive got a bad case of gas! Im going to unload all my stinkers into your face B-man! Puddin would be proud!
Models: ellieidol1

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Size: 237 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 08:58 AM #3107
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me shit a huge load in my pretty white panties and pink tights! I push the turds out, filling my panties, and then I spend an hour dancing and rubbing the bulge from my shit!
After an hour I cant help but make myself cum while rubbing my shit into my pussy! I stuff my cunt full of my shit and then sit will a full pussy for 30 more minuets! Then I push the shit out of my pussy hole and rub my clit until I cum again!
This is a long one! Enjoy all 10 minuets of this one!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:01 AM #3108
Модератор

Модератор

Hello Sir. Would you like some girl scout cookies? Everyone loves Girl Scout Cookies and we just came out with a brand new flavor. Go ahead and try to guess. Here let me give you a little hint *fffaaarrrttt* There is you hint HAHAHA. You see I love to eat the cookies and they give me some serious gas so we came out with this new flavor called Stinky Booty”. Go ahead put a cookie in your mouth and put your nose in my asshole as I let these stinkers loose! Now shove your tongue in my asshole so you can taste it! Put your cock inbetween my ass cheeks. Im going to fart on it while I tell you how to jerk it and have you cum all over my stinky ass! After all, I want to make sure you are 100% satisfied
Old 06-07-2019, 09:05 AM #3109
Модератор

Модератор

I cant hold this in much longer. I wont make you suffer with my teasing anymore, it has been days countless meals, snacking, and farting. My belly has been growing bigger and bigger, and I have a huge stock pile of shit waiting for you, deep in my asshole.
I bend over the kitchen table, and strip off my underwear. My asshole is already bulging out. When I spread my butt cheeks apart, my asshole is gaping wide open and noticeably filled with shit. I just have to tease you a little while longer before I give you your present, so, I bend back over the table. I continue to play with my butt, spreading my cheeks and pushing my asshole in and out, in and out until shit is poking out of it. I start groundhogging the first big turd in your face. You dont know when all of my shit will just start pouring out of me. I have been holding in logs for so long, they turn into giant clumps of shit that stretches me as I push.
My asshole prolapses a bit as I struggle to push out what I think is the last of my massive shit. I grab a pen and stick it into my asshole I clench my asshole tight around the pen and hold it inside me a moment, before I swirl it around in my dirty asshole and take it out for you to see ?
But wait, there is more poop coming out!!! It is dense and long thick turds are coming out of me I struggle to get the last of my shit completely out of my asshole.
I wipe my dirty, stretched out butt hole a single time and show you the toilet paper, right in your face I then tease you with my dirty rosebud, pushing it as far out as I can making you CUM with overwhelming excitement!
Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 20 min 35 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 09:12 AM #3110
Модератор

Модератор

I am stunning in my little black dress and high heels as I walk in on the toilet slave, the useless bits bits of flesh that formerly served as its genitals shaved and bound. From beneath the toilet seat, it can look up at my red panties as it worships my feet, licking the bottoms of my shoes and then sucking my toes. You will imagine that it is your own tongue pushing its way between my toes as your furiously MASTURBATE.
As I take my position on the toilet seat, I pull aside my panties and you are so close to my asshole that you could almost put your own tongue inside it like my slave. I have to lean forward to slap the slave's balls and keep its 'dick' hard so you get an even more beauteous view of my puckered asshole and pouting pussy lips. The slave's tongue loosens my asshole and goes all the way inside and my asshole becomes more engorged with blood and begins to protrude threateningly.
Finally the blessed reward arrives and piles up on the slave's face. After I decide to reward the slave with an orgasm from my own hands. Alternating between slapping its balls and pumping its dick, I finally make the pig cum and it squirts its mess all over its hairless body. My laughter fills the room as the slave's mind is further warped, associating pleasure and pain, degradation and ecstasy. The degraded pervert lies in its own filth and mine as I stand over it, my glorious and unattainable pussy and my radiant smile mocking alike mocking the debased SUBHUMAN TOILET. Now imagine looking into my eyes as you play with your little dick and beg for permission to CUM.
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 1 018 MiB
Download From AnzFile