Old 03-26-2024, 10:31 PM #3101
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Stood Up On Date Night It_s the old story. Girl has date with boy. Boy is a no-call, no-show. Frustrated girl wants to show what the idiot is missing by standing her up and leaving her alone, horny and unsatisfied. That_s what huge-breasted MILF Savannah Phair has to deal with when her date leaves her flat. Savannah has to cream and play with her plump, sexy body and stroke her wet pussy with a thick, black dildong while she fantasizes about a stud servicing her. And what kind of guy makes Savannah cream her jeans? A clean-cut, smooth-shaven, funny, smart guy with great arms and ass who_s a sharp dresser and wears good shoes, said Savannah. The only issue is most guys like that are too busy looking in the mirror to eat and fuck pussy, and suck on tits.
Model:
Savannah Phair
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SavannahPhair_20096_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 505.3 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:01

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317121555850
Old 03-26-2024, 11:00 PM #3102
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Rally For Allie Once seen, Allie Pearson is burned into the brain. She_s like a drug, highly addictive and habit-forming, difficult to forget. The only solution is to join the French Foreign Legion. She makes a guy want to see more and more of her gorgeous body, beautiful face and massive tits. She_s a merry-go-round that won_t let the riders off. XLGirls: The number of guys who have said to you, I can_t go out with you anymore. Your boobs are too big. Allie: Zero. XLGirls: Your boobs aren_t just great. They_re really nice. Allie: Thanks, but I_m very particular, so I always feel one_s bigger than the other. XLGirls: Did you know that_s a good thing? Allie: I didn_t. XL Girls: For many guys, it_s proof that they_re natural. Allie: It_s all real here Nothing done, nothing altered.
Model:
Allie Pearson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AlliePearson_32176_1080p.mp4
File Size : 900.64 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:07

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403180729018da
Old 03-26-2024, 11:05 PM #3103
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Preggo &amp Wet Roxanne Miller gets wet in XL Girl_s wrap-up of her pregnancy series. The happy, cuddly Euro-babe has since given birth and mom and baby are doing just fine. This was my Christmas present, Roxanne said. All the changes came after that. It was, like, wow. It_s so amazing. Nature is so amazing, from the color of my nipples to the size of my chest, to, actually, everything Pregnancy made Roxanne much more sensitive to touch and heightened her other senses. My nipples became brown and even the size of them became bigger. My veins became more visible. In the first trimester, I would touch my nipples and, oh, my god, I became wet. I remember one night, in the first trimester, I was moving from side-to-side, and I was still able to sleep on my belly. I tried to move from the left side to the right side, and my boobs rubbed against the bed, and I was like, oh, my god, I_m horny. The most ordinary things got Roxanne sexually excited. Even getting clothes on, and stuff like that, the fabric rubbing my nipples and skin, I was getting so horny. That was amazing. It still is. Sex became interesting because I was trying to protect my bump but it felt like my vagina was willing to have fun, and it felt kind of different than before. I guess from the hormones. It was all kind of an adventure.
Model:
Roxanne Miller
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : RoxanneMiller_32731_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 484.52 MB
Duration : 00:17:14

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...403181102424a4
Old 03-26-2024, 11:07 PM #3104
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Bikini Buster This is a first. The first time Sarah Rae_s been photographed outdoors and the first time she_s ever worn and field-tested a bikini at XL Girls. And when Sarah Rae field-tests a bikini top, it_s one of the natural wonders. A citizen of Big Titty Island, Sarah Rae_s been a regular citizen at XL Girls since 2012. She_s one of the world_s foremost nipple self-suckers, an inspiration to Roxee Robinson. When Sarah_s not filling the lens with her 36K knockers, she likes to spend her free time camping, going to the beach (in bikinis?), and cultivating her orchids. I get tons of attention when I go out, says Sarah. I love it Having big boobs is awesome. I feel special and unique because of them. After trying on bikinis, Sarah goes for a dip in a cool pool...because stuffing giant tits into bikini tops makes a room very hot.
Model:
Sarah Rae
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SarahRae_33059_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 587.48 MB
Duration : 00:21:00

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031810312583f
Old 03-26-2024, 11:40 PM #3105
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Mistress of the Mammaries So here we are with Smiley Emma. You don_t recognize this Canadian national treasure? She has a way different look in this scene. She_s not smiling. Hair slicked back, wearing an outfit perfect for a dungeon or a sequel to Mad Max. Emma flagellates her huge naturals and bush pussy with a lash and clips clamps on her nipples. She spreads her pussy wide and finger-bangs herself, then, off-camera, whips the photographer and his crew, making them cry for mercy. Okay, that last thing didn_t happen. Fellow Canuck T.G. first saw Emma in the Spring 2017 issue of XL Girls magazine and was compelled to send a letter. Emma took my breath away from the first shot of her with her long legs and those beautiful breasts bulging out of her dress. It_s not often that I get hard from the first shot in a pictorial, but this was an exception. She didn_t disappoint when the clothes came off. Beautiful tits and a hairy pussy. Perfection She looked so alluring spreading her pussy and looking right into the camera as if to say, _Fuck this_ The cherry on top of the sundae is that she_s Canadian. Judging by some of your girls, including Roxee Robinson, you guys should be spending a lot more time up here in the Great White North
Model:
Smiley Emma
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SmileyEmma_33119_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 512.4 MB
Duration : 00:18:14

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40317095255c2d
Old 03-26-2024, 11:52 PM #3106
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Beck_s Bust Breaks Bras It_s bra day for our good friend Anna Beck and she_s brought along a selection of hooter holsters to try on. First, Anna measures her boobs and comes up with 128 centimeters or 50 inches. In other words, gigantic. Over two years ago, Anna took her measurements in a similar video and got 116 centimeters, a five-inch difference. At that time, she only spoke Czech. Since then, Anna_s picked up some English. Whatever language she speaks, her body language carries the most weight.
Model:
Anna Beck
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaBeck_32821_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 282.63 MB
Duration : 00:10:03

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318080959237
Old 03-26-2024, 11:58 PM #3107
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Cat_s Water Wings Our girl Cat Bangles is one hot kitty and it_s a pleasure to watch her in everything she does. She always looks forward to her trips to Miami where it_s usually bikini weather. Cat_s brought several swimsuits with her because shooting for XL Girls is like a vacation where she gets all the hot sex and hot sun she wants. Cat oils up at poolside, coating her luscious, lickable body until it shines, then takes her floatie out for a spin in the pool. She keeps her balance in the water while playing with her giant titties and spanking her bad pussy. After becoming a model, I_ve become more self-confident, Cat explained. I was always very sexual, really sexual and open-minded in sex. I always have a great time here, having fun being naked and playing with hot guys. I kinda look at it as my home away from home. I watch all of my SCORELAND and XL Girls scenes and I really like to hear myself moan. I think about what I_ve done when I_m home in Boston and I always look forward to going back to Miami.
Model:
Cat Bangles
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : CatBangles_32888_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 301.16 MB
Duration : 00:10:46

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318103531a33
Old 03-26-2024, 11:59 PM #3108
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Horny English Girl XLGirls: Sarah Jane, how does a guy satisfy you best after he_s given you a good, solid shagging? Sarah Jane: Lots of cum on my face. I like to see it squirt out of his cock and come right at me. XLGirls: In your first XL Girls hardcore, Steve came between your ass cheeks... Sarah Jane: That was still nice. I always like the feeling of hot spunk on my skin and Steve has a great cock. In my next one, the lad did cum on my face. XLGirls: What do you like the guy to do before he fucks you? Sarah Jane: Definitely lick my pussy and clit and make it very wet.
Model:
Sarah Jane
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : SarahJane_32853_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 569.77 MB
Duration : 00:20:19

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318175801b65
Old 03-27-2024, 12:08 AM #3109
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
The Best of Feed Her Fuck Her 2 The Best of Feed Her Fuck Her 2 stars two XL Girls who play the feeder game, a fetish or sub-category within the BBW category. In this category, guys load up their girls with rich foods to add on the pounds, their philosophy being bigger is better and heavier is hotter. The key to this thing is that the guy hand-feeds the girl. In part one, brunette sexbomb Glory Foxxx wakes up in her hotel room and is ravenous so she calls room service for a massive breakfast. And she wants the waiter to feed her in bed. He_s happy to serve the guest in every way, and feeds her his cock too. They leave the food tray on the bed so Glory can help herself while he fucks her in a rich menu of bang-bang positions. It_s a very highly caloric morning for Glory. In part two, blonde baby doll Daphne Carter tells her X-Man what she loves to eat: Corn on the cob, chicken, sweet tater, mashed taters.... He serves it up to Daphne, feeding her by hand. He puts some mashed potatoes on her big boobs and licks it off, gives her a big piece of chicken to bite into and then feeds her his man-sausage. The dining room table is their fuck altar as he drills Daphne in doggie while he feeds her more corn. These couples are really cookin_
Model:
Daphne Carter, Glory Foxxx, Carlos Rios, and Seth Dickens
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : BestofFeedHerFuckHer2_33052_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1013.56 MB
Duration : 00:36:16

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...40318181819dfc
Old 03-27-2024, 12:23 AM #3110
Модератор

Модератор

Description:
Big-boobed &amp Big-Assed Veronika Kougar said she loves masturbating. She masturbates a few times a week. I still remember my first vaginal and anal orgasms. I_ve always had clitoral orgasms. I love cock but I want my toys too said Veronika. I_ll fantasize that a stud with a big tool is giving it to me from behind and that helps me to cum hard. Right before my period is when I_m at my horniest. If I_m not with my partner, I_ll do it myself as soon as I can. I love my boyfriend but I_m in love with my toys. Veronika enters the bedroom and doesn_t want you to take your eyes off her for a second as she puts on a night-time show, buzzing herself into hooter heaven.
Model:
Veronika Kougar
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : VeronikaKougar_21553_1280x720_3800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 528.08 MB
Duration : 00:18:49

Download VIDEO:
https://protected.socadvnet.com/?199...4031809422909a