Duration: 11 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:25 AM #31372
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step mom and dad, your step mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner. she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her...... after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:28 AM #31373
Модератор

Модератор

In life, there are winners, and there are losers. People for whom everything seems to go right, paths of opportunity opened for them, cloaked in abundance and success. Pretty people, like me. It's no coincidence I ended up this way. I'm intelligent, I work hard, I'm naturally confident and I just ooze sexuality, and today I'll have no qualms about really rubbing it in your face. Enjoy a nice little masturbation humiliation session for your bratty Goddess, as I detail all the ways in which I'm a winner, and all the ways you measure up as the biggest fucking loser around.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:30 AM #31374
Модератор

Модератор

With Carmen Levy & Dakota Charms! After working out, Carmen and I stretch in sexy yoga pants. We show off our flexible legs and round asses as we pose and flex. It's naughty to have a camera in this public gym, and we check to make sure that we don't get caught! OTHER KEYWORDS- stretching, exercise, workouts, working out, yoga pants, workout clothes, sneaker fetish, sneakers, ass fetish, PAWG, big butts, white booty, brunettes, strong women, strong woman, @DakotaCharms This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:33 AM #31375
Модератор

Модератор

Part 1 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica sneaks into my office and starts snooping through my files. She is so busy looking where she shouldn't that she doesn't hear me come up behind her until my necktie is securely wrapped around her arms! She tries to be coy, she tries to be cute, but I will not let her go until she agrees to do a striptease/lapdance for me. And that's just for starters!...
Models: provillain

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:33 AM #31376
Модератор

Модератор

You can't stop thinking about it. You know what I am talking about... that BIG BLACK COCK! You can't get it off your mind. How often do you think about it? A lot, huh? I know. I know what you like. That's why I am showing you all these pictures of the very COCK you desire. You can't help yourself. You wish to suck on it, lick it, have it jammed down your throat and fill your mouth with it's HOT BLACK CUM. You really are a whiteboi cum slut. I knew it. You are drooling right now, aren't you? YOU REALLY WON'T BE ABLE TO GET IT OFF YOUR MIND NOW! Contains: Coerced bi, ebony female domination, femdom pov, racial humiliation, humiliation
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:35 AM #31377
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to Consumer cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on? *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:41 AM #31378
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to manipulate you. So easy to get you to do exactly as I please. You can't resist perfection. You enjoy giving in and doing as I say. Especially when it's something that you love to do on my command. It's time that you're honest with yourself. You're my little cum eating slave. You love jerking off and cumming for me. But even more you love feeling that hot load of cum slide down your little slutty throat right on my cue. So eat it for me bitch!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:41 AM #31379
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:42 AM #31380
Модератор

Модератор

late night sucking big cock,choaking and get hard ass fucking hear the slap slap as he pends my ass
Models: angelbella

Duration: 6 min 14 s
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile