Old 06-07-2019, 12:25 PM #3151
Модератор

Модератор

Im SUPER excited youre finally back from work babeIve been dancing in place, DESPERATE to give you a little treat
Old 06-07-2019, 12:41 PM #3152
Модератор

Модератор

I can feel my poop right at the edge of my asshole. Don't you want to plunge it out? Just fuck my ass until the poo pours out. It feels so good, I need to cum. Watch me play and smear until I squirt. Don't worry, I'm going to take care of you too. I'll lick and jerk your dick off. Just please cum on my tongue. Please, baby?
*You might notice a few spliced spots in the video. Perks of having dogs is having them bark during recording time.*
Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:42 PM #3153
Модератор

Модератор

Just a bunch of short fart clips for your personal pleasure! Some big ones in here.
Please note these clips were rushed as i had to try and get the farts on cam quick, so they are not perfect quality but these farts are 100% real
Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 15 s 322 ms
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 6.23 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:45 PM #3154
Модератор

Модератор

Ive been on my period for several days now, and I also have very bad diarrhea. Its been miserable. I show you how I take out my sponge tampon show the tampon to you. Its covered in blood clots. Then I let go of the watery diarrhea while squatting on the toilet. Then I show you how I wash all the blood out of my sponge in the sink, and show you how I put in a clean sponge.
Models: LucyLoo

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 60.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:55 PM #3155
Модератор

Модератор

Your favorite little pooper went to a party last night and drank a lot too much hehe! You could say I always order double kaka-tails ;O)
When I tried to fall asleep though after coming home, I was woken up by a little warning sign fart that would foretell of things to come later! I turn on my little flashlight to let you see me do my drunk pre-poop fart, too!
Finally in the morning I am feeling WRECKED (looking wrecked too, fellasthis is not a glamour clip!) and so weak almost unable to move. But I have to take a big shit, I can feel it! I dont have the strength to get up out of bed so I roll my ass over the side of the bed and shit on the floor doggie-style! HAHA
I feel better ass-wise, though my head still hurts, so I climb back in bed, not even cleaning up the pile of poop on the floor..it stinks so bad but I am too tired to clean it up! But after a moment I realize I have to shit again!
What the hell? This is not cool, I am not feeling good and dont want to have to get up again. But I have no choice but to bend over doggie-style again and add another pile to the shit that is already on the floor.
A drunk poop mountain for you to enjoy! I zoom in on all of its gin-covered shiny glory for you to savor hehe.
Models: peteuse

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:56 PM #3156
Модератор

Модератор

Bent over my bed with my big gorgeous ass right in front of the camera. Open your mouth wide I have two massive corn-filled presents for you! The first dump leaves a messy poo stain on my ass and my pussy gets dripping wet (literally you can see it drip!) from taking such a huge shit. The next big shit leaves me even messier!
Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 3 min 22 s
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 12:57 PM #3157
Модератор

Модератор

Just got back to my hotel room have to use the toilet so bad. I have this awful combination of constipation, loose stool (diarrhea) gas.
Models: LucyLoo

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 01:03 PM #3158
Модератор

Модератор

You are sneaky! You invited me to a Mexican dinner I am sure to make me fart and shit really big! But I am sneaky too! I took a laxative 3 or 4 hours before our date so I could be ure to give you a great jeans shitting show after our date!
We are at my house drinking coffee (also helps to stimulate my poop!) after our dinner and I start to feel the pain and cramps in my tummy from the laxative mixing with the beef enchiladas LOL. I start to let it out and it feels all liquidy, Im moaning and groaning as it is hard to push out.but it is a weird mix of liquid and semi-hard squishy shit!
My light-colored jeans get all nice and visibly stained for your viewing pleasure :O) Watch the big load stain and expand in my jeansthen I take them off for you and show you the hit smashed on my ass like a Rorschach test LOL. Then I zoom in on the big load in my jeans on the floor.
Thanks for the nice date!! ;O)
Models: peteuse

Duration: 6 min 38 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 01:07 PM #3159
Модератор

Модератор

I just finished making my bed up with my new favorite plush pussy blanket. Ive been holding my shit in my hot tight phat ass all day. Its ready to bust out my big butt but I have been waiting so you can see my hot load. I tried to put whip cream up my fudge packed ass but it didnt want to go. I wanted to feel my big black dildo up my ass with all my thick shit but it wouldnt fit in my tight ass either. I can only rim my ass. I loved sucking my dildo thinking it was your dick daddy. Since I can not fit anything up my phat ass I decide to give you instruction on how to beat your dick with my shit. That was a big load in my black leather leggings, I liked mixing my shit with cream thinking it was your cum daddy.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 16 min 52 s
Format: XAVC
Size: 1.86 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 01:10 PM #3160
Модератор

Модератор

Wow! Check out this amazing dirty, filthy 20 minute Scat Fest!
I love getting filthy and covered in poop! I start out with a nice big pile of poop! I smear it all over my body! It smears perfectly over my big boobs and belly! I get so horny when Im smeared with poop! I decide to stuff my shit up my pussy! I shove so much shit up my pussy and then shit it back out again! It feels so good pushing shit out of my pussy! And it comes out covered in my girl juices! I keep pushing it up my pussy and shitting it back out! I love how good it feels!
Then, I start to push some little turds back up my ass! I shit these turds out and now they are going back up my ass! I get out a little glass toy and pack my shit in deep! I fuck my ass with it and then fuck my shitty pussy with the! I love dirty hole hopping! I am getting so filthy and covered in poop! I love making a big, nasty shit mess!
I push some more poop up my pussy and push it out again! It comes out so wet and pretty! It think this shit would look so hot smeared all over my face!
Once my face is covered in poop I push the shit back up my pussy! I love stuffing my cunt so much! And especially with a shit smeared face!
This is one crazy, HOT video! If you love nasty, shit smearing and cunt stuffing, then this is going to be the perfect video for you! The whole time I am smiling and giggling and talking dirty to you! Because I truly love to play with my poop!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 20 min 45 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile