Old 06-09-2019, 04:24 PM #31771
Модератор

Модератор

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like: “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful, intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I'm not the submissive part in a relationship. Time to shrink this little fool down to ant-size using my witch powers and show him who's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body, especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape, but he is too small. So I dance for him, to scare him with my platform high heel sandals, Coerce him to worship my mountain sized, sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size. I ask him, if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet, but he is too small, so I can't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say. He has to stand between my huge nylon soles, which could easily squish him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off, that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him: “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it's all for you.” How humiliating. Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on, so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on… Loryelle's Dating Diary This is the third chapter of a series, called “Loryelle's Dating Diary”. Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE*, barefoot *Date TWO*, nylons *this one*, boots, butt crush, BANNED WORD, belly crush, socks, hand crush, eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:24 PM #31772
Модератор

Модератор

It's always been funny to me, how obsessed you foot sluts are with feet. You don't care that there's a beautiful woman sitting in front of you, all you want to do is stare at feet. Even hearing what I really think about you doesn't drive you away, that's how much you love my cute feet, toes, and soles! You're just a weird, foot addicted loser, and you're so easy. You probably haven't even read this till the end because you already added this clip to your cart. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:24 PM #31773
Модератор

Модератор

Having a nice long session and some orgasms with the new Hitachi.
Models: VelvetDiablo

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:24 PM #31774
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl crushes her Teachers and her Stepfather My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house. When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun! The first two gets butt crushed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good bite of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him. I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude! My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch! I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a **** stain remains from them. I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them. My sports teacher gets crushed on the donut by my bare foot. Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I squish some of them under my feet. I decide to crush a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot. Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now. I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots. If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating crushes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you! This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot crushes of tiny men, a BANNED WORD and a drink scene and an in-shoe crush.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:24 PM #31775
Модератор

Модератор

Default Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 20 min 14 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:25 PM #31776
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face. After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â* I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â* Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same. Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:26 PM #31777
Модератор

Модератор

Pussy finger fuck
Models: MissDragon_A

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:26 PM #31778
Модератор

Модератор

You might find you prefer hot girls over your old significant other. Luckily for you I love ruining relationships. You probably already know it's so easy for me being young hot and sexy. I find every way to use it to my advantage. Will you succumb to my advances now or will you wait until you finish the series. Buy this clip and realize how hard it is to say no to Me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB****
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:26 PM #31779
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 04:27 PM #31780
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile