Duration: 19 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 933 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:23 PM #31902
Модератор

Модератор

You are here to please me, you're here for my amusement. I know when it comes to my feet you ache to serve. I also know your balls fill from jerking off any time you see or think about my feet. I'm tired of your balls filling with the intent of cumming. I want to put your balls to better use. I want you to punch along with me. I want you to feel pain. Of course you will obey because you're a weak boy ready to submit. This clip contains elements of FOOT Domination, BALLBUSTING, Foot Worship, BALL ABUSE, POV Ballbusting, Humiliation, SUB ABUSE, Foot Slave Training, FOOT Fetish, FOOT Humiliation, Foot Torment, Foot BITCH, CBT Instruction.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:23 PM #31903
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty neighbor was caught fucking my feet by his wife! She watched you from your living room window sucking, sniffing and fucking my perfect soles! I knew she'd be right over so I left the door unlocked for her! I want her to see what a mess you've made on my feet. Your cum splattered on my toes, dripping down my wrinkled soles. She's been defeated by My feet and now she's going to taste it!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:23 PM #31904
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall limp, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:24 PM #31905
Модератор

Модератор

Entertain me, small CBT tasks, and groveling on your knees for my feet. Get to work loser.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:24 PM #31906
Модератор

Модератор

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:24 PM #31907
Модератор

Модератор

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:24 PM #31908
Модератор

Модератор

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:25 PM #31909
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at my tits. You fucking moron, aren't you married? What would your wife say? LOL let me guess, you're one of those "what she doesn't know won't hurt her" guys. Maybe I should tell her that you're jerking off to my big tits right now. You fucking pervert. You can't help yourself though can you? My tits are just too perfect. Too round. Too soft. Too addictive. So much better than her tits, aren't they?
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 1 009 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 05:25 PM #31910
Модератор

Модератор

Hot, mean girls like me are meant to be spoiled by beta dudes like you. It's your only purpose in life; the only way you'll ever be useful. Pay for my clothes, my lingerie, & my fun. Your money looks better on me anyway.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile