Old 06-09-2019, 06:51 PM #32191
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:52 PM #32192
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:52 PM #32193
Модератор

Модератор

It's no big secret that after getting married a woman will sometimes.well, gain weight. I feel bad when I realize it's happening to me, but my husband doesn't say anything or react differently to my body. So he must not mind, right? But when he brings home a gift for me-an outfit from my favorite store-I understand the truth. He's just totally oblivious! As if I can still fit into a medium-size skirt! I try to spare his feelings and hide my shame by saying I'll try the clothes on later, but he sees through me and demands I explain. Then he wants to see exactly how much I've let myself go since our wedding. Mortified, apologizing profusely, I put on the outfit so he can see how the skirt will barely fit over my hips, much less zip up. I stand in front of him and bare it all, jiggling my chubby belly and thighs and ass and wanting to hide my face in embarrassment as he examines every extra inch. Will he still accept me now that I'm.oh god, fat?
Models: Harlyn P Rose

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:53 PM #32194
Модератор

Модератор

Today we deepen your love for being a sissy. Don't you love how this outfit feels on your skin? That's good.. because you're going to cum right in it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:54 PM #32195
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Bella Soles shows off her soft perfect feet and pink pedicure! You will love this video if you like self worship, soft soles, and yummy toes. Listen to talk of stroking and smelling soft soles... Thank you so much foot fetish fans
Models: princessbellasoles

Duration: 3 min 28 s
Resolution: 1232 x 720
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:54 PM #32196
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to Consumer cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you Consumer own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:54 PM #32197
Модератор

Модератор

This is My cock. It's large, in charge; big and black. Look at it throb before you, filling with the seed of a powerful bull. As a little bitch cuckold, you're going to worship it as the superior member it is, and you're going to eat whatever comes out of it. Oh, and it's going to be thick as fuck, based on what he's been eating lately - I told him to prepare his cum special for you, as your cuckold meal. I milk this bull and talk down to you, as you are on your knees where you belong. Open your mouth as We cru$h your soul and destroy your dignity. There's a big load ready for you to swallow and ch0ke on. Featuring Craig Blaxx
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:54 PM #32198
Модератор

Модератор

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:54 PM #32199
Модератор

Модератор

love breath play, right? Yeah, of course you do... it makes your orgasms to strong, and its so hott to have your heart race for me as you jerk harder. Get ready for me to control not only your dick, but when you get to breathe.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 17 min 37 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:54 PM #32200
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you want... you want to serve My feet. My feet make you feel so subservient, don't they? You want to lick my feet... suck my toes... what wouldn't you do for MY perfect GODDESS FEET?
Models: Princess Jersey

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile