Old 06-10-2019, 08:57 AM #32361
Модератор

Модератор

I invite you to session with me, as I discover more about your Financial Domination addiction. I begin to get turned on...you had no idea this the**** got off on money! It makes me so wet and horny! You will relapse with this clip as I made a new prescription ready for you to take!
Models: DivineGreed

Duration: 5 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:57 AM #32362
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to Consumer cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on? *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:57 AM #32363
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on vacation, and that means I do what I want. And what I want right now is to cum in the hot tub while u sit back and watch me. Do u like B***. I'm wet as fuck and I'm not talking about the water. Now get ur ass in here and fuck me hard!!!
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:57 AM #32364
Модератор

Модератор

I know your biggest fantasy - swallowing that big thick salty load of yours. Too bad you never managed to actually do it. You always chicken out in the last moment. I'll put an end to this. Sometimes, radical measures are needed to do even the simplest things - like you eating your own cum. You'll also enjoy these clips: https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/933453 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/812808 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/653049 Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Use "HumanATM4U" to pay 200% more or "All4MissA" to pay 1000% more. Use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 4 min 51 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:58 AM #32365
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my lips wrap around the sucker, Watch my bare tits sway, worship them. Repeat after me and stroke. Worship me and stroke. Are you growing weaker? Are you needing me more? My good boy will worship me accordingly, and he'll fall deeper in love with every stroke! use one of my mark up codes! Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least THEGOODBOY PAYVIXEN SERVINGVIXEN Teen 18+YWEENIETAX
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 306 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:58 AM #32366
Модератор

Модератор

"Oh, hey brother. What are you up to? Oh, you want to talk about something? You know you can always talk to me about anything....you want to talk about sex? Uh, Ok. What!? You're a virgin?! I don't think we can have this chat after-all." You convince me you'll do anything if I'll just tell you about sex. Excited to show yet another male his place in this world I coerce you into what it is exactly I want you to do. Taboo. Isn't it? That's why you love it. Come see how I get you to do what I want. Visit WatchBrooke**** for your very own custom video.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:58 AM #32367
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 1 min 39 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:59 AM #32368
Модератор

Модератор

In a dirty pair of Cookie Monster panties I start to tease and strip as I tell you how I wish you could taste me. I tell you to start stroking nice and slowly for me
Models: Rebecca Stilles

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 113 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:59 AM #32369
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 08:59 AM #32370
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior. She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop. She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear. She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her? She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands. She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college. He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says. She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him. She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college. She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object. She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that. She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student. She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way. Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a baby in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man. **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile