Old 06-10-2019, 11:24 AM #32721
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my favorite videos EVER made. I soak my shirt and fuck a big dildo on a table in a hotel its amazing.
Models: AriaNina

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:25 AM #32722
Модератор

Модератор

Xev's juicy ass is inches from your face as you lift her up onto the counter to reach some dishes. Her tight little cocktail dress is hitched up just high enough for you to notice she's not wearing any panties. Being this close to her smooth pussy was almost too much, you feel yourself getting hard almost instantly. She is so wrapped up in the party preparations that she doesn't even notice how Exposed Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy she is... and that you're staring. When you agreed to show up early to help the hostess with food prep, you didn't realize she'd be running around in such a skimpy dress... bending over repeatedly to reveal her round booty and plump, bare pussy. How were you supposed to focus with distractions like that? You couldn't take your eyes off her curvy body bouncing around the kitchen in a hurry long enough to get any prep work done. By the time she came over to check on your progress, you couldn't take it anymore and ****d her big tits. Xev wasn't shocked for long... and smiled. She knew you had to get it out of your system, before the guests arrived. The hostess bent over and beckoned you closer. Her juicy ass was begging to be manhandled, to have a hard cock rubbing up between those buns. But she needed relief too... her pussy was far too wet to neglect. So you pushed the hostess against the counter, lifted her leg up and thrust your aching manhood deep into her. Fantasy includes: virtual sex, MILF, fake cumshot, masturbation instruction, virtual blow job, virtual ass cheek humping, doggystyle, missionary, reverse cowgirl, bouncing, ass fetish, cleavage, voyeur, heels, mini skirt, big butts, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 37 min 12 s
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:25 AM #32723
Модератор

Модератор

you're home from practice early, what's the matter son? not feeling well? Not doing so well in your classes? I know how hard it is being young, I'm sure you're very distracted by all the pretty girls in school. but no.. it's not that. You don't pine after Teen 18+ie boppers, you pine after me! You long to feel my tits, you fantasize about me, your own mother, all the time. It's why you can't **** at night. You'd give anything suck my nipples, to run your tongue from my ample cleavage to my wet pussy...
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:26 AM #32724
Модератор

Модератор

You have a great addiction I am going to take advantage of. You love to jerk your dick, but that's not why you're here- you're here to PAY me for it. I am going to make you pay for every orgasm you enjoy. I'm going to tease you mercilessly so I get what is owed. Now jerk it to my teasing and hand over the ca$h, loser!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:26 AM #32725
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to Consumer cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you Consumer own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:26 AM #32726
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:27 AM #32727
Модератор

Модератор

Such an addictive personality. You've become used to obsessing over what turns you on. This is different though. This time you've become delusional. You spend an unhealthy amount of time imagining a real life under My thumb. You'd consider yourself My sex slave, My servant, like I'd really want anything to do with you. You masturbate while imagining fucking Me, delusional thoughts of knowing what My pussy must taste like, what it'd feel lie to cum in Me. Nothing can stop these thoughts, and you don't want to stop. Obsessed, dazed, in Love is exactly the state of mind I want My slaves in.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 14 min 48 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Size: 884 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:27 AM #32728
Модератор

Модератор

Oh My.. how unfortunate! You were involved in a terrible car accident and you've been left in a full body cast! I'm so distraught after finding out how bad it really is. you'll be in this cast for an entire year!? OMG! How can I even deal with this? I can't go an entire year without sex!! You know what.. I have an idea. I'm going to find a guy who will fuck Me and you'll just sit there in your full body cast and watch. I mean, pleasing Me is the most important thing to you, isn't it? Don't you want to watch Me as I'm being pleased? And you wouldn't ever expect Me to be without sex for a full year, now would you?! Good. it's bad enough that you're completely ****d from this accident, but My sex life should never suffer. I'm so happy we are on the same page,****! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!** **Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!** **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:27 AM #32729
Модератор

Модератор

Hey piggy piggy. I got something for you! I got a fun like game for you to oink and click your way through, I know you are already sitting there with your dick in your hand and your paycheck just hit your bank account. I'm going to take it from you but I'm going to let the wheel decide... piggy on your knees and wallet in your mouth get ready to click send when I tell you to. Three, two, one, send.. it is too easy, but it is even easier for Me to get exactly what I want from loser pigs. Make your Goddess happy. Try to satisfy My greed by playing along with My devious findom wheel. See if you can make it to the end and receive your piggy treat. Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 11:27 AM #32730
Модератор

Модератор

I wake up horny and decide to start grinding away at my pillow until I cum.
Models: NataliaGrey

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 558 MiB
Download From AnzFile