Old 06-10-2019, 03:43 PM #33331
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess Calli has a lollipop and a plate of Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+. tiny humans. She's going to have some fun. She sucks the lollipop, getting it all covered in spit, before she rolls it around her plate of people. They get stuck to the lollipop and she licks them off! She's got a lot of spitty, sticky fun in store for her tiny play things. She licks them, spits them out, drips them in spit from the lollipop, and plays with them in her spit sticky hands. Eventually she finishes by licking the last of them off the lollipop and swallowing them whole! //tags: giantess, vore, spit fetish, spitting, shrinking fetish, licking, lollipop lickers, swallowing, drooling
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:43 PM #33332
Модератор

Модератор

day 4
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Size: 337 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:43 PM #33333
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to Consumer cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:44 PM #33334
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 35 s
Size: 168 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:44 PM #33335
Модератор

Модератор

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually Consumer cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:44 PM #33336
Модератор

Модератор

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:45 PM #33337
Модератор

Модератор

Follow your goddess's instructions slave. I know your sitting there stroking that dick for me like there's no tomorrow. You love the feeling of cumming for me, but then what? What is my hungry slave going to do with all that mess? Oh your going to learn to love eating your hot warm jizz for me. Like it or not you are going to LOVE it! Now buy this clip HUNGRY boy!
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:45 PM #33338
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are home, fresh from the salon with a bright, shiny new pedicure. They so soft and silky, absolutely perfect for teasing a boy like you. I know that the sight of my high arches and beautifully polished toes is enough to drive you absolutely wild. These feet need to be worshiped and it's your job to see that they are treated with the devotion they deserve. Now get on your knees and press that little mouth against my toes. Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 52.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:45 PM #33339
Модератор

Модератор

You met this girl on Tinder & things are going exactly as planned. Of course she came home with you. All those bitches on Tinder are sluts who can't wait to get your dick. She's riding you hard, her cleavage bouncing in your face, but you're starting to feel a little sick. She looks concerned & asks if you want her to continue. You brush off the lightheaded feeling & tell her to keep riding. You're going to cum no matter what. You DID spend $20 on drinks for this slut before she bought you one. She keeps riding, but you realize that it's getting harder to move. "Oh? Well, I must've put too much in your drink. I dosed you, but I guess I misjudged your weight." YOU dosed ME?, you think. You can't believe this bitch dru.gged you. "Are you sure you want me to stop? Your cock is still hard," she asks. She pulls out a syringe & warns you that it's much better if you go out with an orgasm. She starts riding again while taunting you about how she's going to shove the needle right into your neck & there's nothing you can do about it. She jabs the syringe into your neck & you know you're a goner. The crazy bitch orgasms on your cock while you take your last breath.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:45 PM #33340
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile