Old 06-10-2019, 05:34 PM #33601
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my parents are going to **** me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:35 PM #33602
Модератор

Модератор

You've been hard for three days! We need to treat this condition right away. The doctor won't be in for a while, but maybe Jade Jantzen can help you. My feet are so moist and sweaty from working all day... do they turn you on? Would you like to see more? You can imagine what they would smell like. I know you'd love it! You can put your engorged cock right between my two pretty feet as I stretch and flex my long, pedicured toes. I'll wrap my soft soles around your shaft and work your cock until you explode with a sweet release.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:36 PM #33603
Модератор

Модератор

After a long run, Ivy shows off her dirty sweaty socks. Then she shows you her sweaty and stinky feet. She even sucks on her sweaty toes like a dirty girl. Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 14 min 24 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:37 PM #33604
Модератор

Модератор

It's not surprising that in this day and age I don't need a lot of information to blackmail you. The world is so connected! With the help of computers, social media, facebook, I can get everything I need out of you just from the purchase of this clip. Are you willing to take the plunge? Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB****
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:38 PM #33605
Модератор

Модератор

A rare video of me and my submissive side. Seduction, dirty talk, and pussy playing while I puff on a delicious cigarette. Once that smoke is out - I'm ready (and do) to cum hard!
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:38 PM #33606
Модератор

Модератор

Our sexy new student Sapphire has come to Headmistresses office for her induction. As she waits she has a nosy around the office, climbing up on the desk and standing on tip toe to look at the highest books. As she does so you will have some very long lingering looks right up her skirt, seeing her pretty white panties nestled in her bottom. As she slowly starts to strip off her uniform you see more and more of her panties as she flashes you, showing you up her skirt. However soon the panties come off too and you can see even naughtier flashes as you get lots of clear views of her pretty pussy hiding up under her mini skirt!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:38 PM #33607
Модератор

Модератор

I am a cute beautiful schoolgirl and you my little slave bug. You always spy me while I will Cru.sh you with my feet, because you are just little, pathetic bug. You will smell my feet, and beg me and cry to stop Tormenting you. But you're just my slave, and I can do whatever I want with you. I do a massage after a morning shower while you pathetic slave lay at my feet. I ignore you while you wait hours for my orders. You can only dream about my feet. You can't touch them. You can't smell them. You can't kiss them. You can only sit, look at my feet, and dream about them.
Models: KaterinaGoddess

Duration: 15 min 16 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:39 PM #33608
Модератор

Модератор

Legs for days? Nah! I have something even more impressive in My arsenal. Big. Perfect. Boobs. Boobs for days. Everyone loves boobs, but men are especially stupid for a pair of gorgeous tits. And you will be edging to these tits for days, while I explain how rich and powerful they're making Me. You want to be a part of that, don't you? You NEED to be one of the many men at My feet, contributing to My wealth and power. Buy this clip for a new edging game that will leave you even more boob obsessed and subservient, for Me, My tits and My empire. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 976 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:42 PM #33609
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at my feet a lot. I know there is a small group of guys that get off on feet. You must be one of those foot guys. Well I have a plan for you! You are going to come to my place and worship my feet for the rest of your life. I may have a few other things to keep you busy like doing my dishes and cleaning the floors. You're going to be doing a lot of things for me actually. But just remember there are feet waiting for you when you finish. see more clips from Goddess Cassandra here: https://iwantclips.com/store/80492/G...-Cassandra-POV
Models: Fetish POV

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:43 PM #33610
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare yourself to go deep into loser jerk off mode!! My huge perfect tits are bursting out of the shiniest bodysuit ever and I want to fuck you up. I want you to know you're a loser every time you see a pair of tits, especially mine. Losers only get to pay and stroke!! Use code SHINYFUCKSMEUP for a fun little loser surprise!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile