Old 06-10-2019, 05:44 PM #33611
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are fucking amazing and I know you want to blow a big fat load to them, it is such a privilege to worship my feet so get down on your knees and look up at what owns you. Be a good foot bitch and buy this clip now. Ha like you could even resist!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:44 PM #33612
Модератор

Модератор

You've always wanted a woman with big boobs . You love the idea of motor-boating and titty-fucking . unfortunately, you've been saddled with a floppy, saggy tit wife. Its almost cruel how I tease you with what you'll never have . You find yourself sneaking off to see me . The type of woman that actually turns you on .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:46 PM #33613
Модератор

Модератор

Trick or Treat Smell my feet, will you get something good to eat? Only way to know is to buy it and watch
Models: Queen_Vanity

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:46 PM #33614
Модератор

Модератор

I've been wearing these sneakers all day and my socks are just SOAKED with sweat. I'm going to show off my sneakers, then take them off to air out these smelly sweaty feet. Next, I'm going to ****. off my sticky socks and let you stare at my bare, sweaty soles.
Models: KittyLeclair

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:46 PM #33615
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: Hello Princess! I can't ever just have one custom. They're too well done to not request another one. Too pleasurable to resist. I have another request for You...one I know You would do so perfectly. Something actually very similar to Your 'Legs Make You Easy' description except with Your perfect breasts as the beta debilitating topic and a little real life twist to it. I do enjoy fantasizing about how amazingly easy it must be for You to get Your way in real life, every single day when You have such delicious, juicy weapons of mass distraction, destruction, and seduction. How any daily situation that presents You with a potential 'dilemma' can be solved to Your liking by simply deploying Your breasts to negotiate for You. Anything where You can demonstrate how You negotiate to bring the fantasy of being Your prey to life. Maybe the scenario of being faced with a long long line at the movies. You'll never get a good seat if You go to the end of the line. So You do what any full-breasted, seductive brat would do. You find the nerdiest oldest married moron that's right up at the front of the line and You slither up to him with that perfect chest and little bratty pout and explain how it would be so so unfair for someone as young and pretty as You to have to go all the way to the back of the line when I could easily let You squeeze in right in front of me. Poisoned lies about how You saw me earlier and thought I was so cute taking my wife out to a movie.....how women like my wife are so lucky to have strong, sweet men like me to dote on them. How You don't have anyone to make You feel like a Princess. You unzip Your jacket just a little as You talk...exposing enough cleavage to hasten my downfall. You just wish there were more cute men like me to take You out, spoil You, to receive Your gratitude. You think it's so sweet of me to keep listening to Your request, even though my wife is chirping in my ear about ignoring bratty little young bitches like You. Strong cute sweet men like me are such gentlemen when they listen to pretty girls requests and let them get their way. If I don't mind, You'd even let me hold Your jacket (as You slip it off, revealing a tight, low cut tank top that shows Your sexy little tummy in addition to Your breasts.. You'd love it even more if I'd be a total doll and hold Your shopping bags too. "Awww, thank you sweetie." If You could spend a few minutes talking about how Your breasts make men crazy and foolish in real life and then You reenact a scenario like the one described above, that would be amazing!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:46 PM #33616
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage. Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:47 PM #33617
Модератор

Модератор

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:47 PM #33618
Модератор

Модератор

I just got done with a two hour show. My feet are ****ing Me! Oh little slave!! I need you to rub My feet and clean My shoes. My feet have to be in tip top condition, as I'm the prima ballerina. And My shoes have to look brand spanking new!! Get to cleaning them once you rub My feet.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 462 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:48 PM #33619
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser, watch me while i'm wearing my new flip flops. Jerk it while i'm enjoying my vacation here in Rome! You can't resist my sexy feet, i know that you wanna lick them and clean my flip flops!Enjoy!
Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 3 min 22 s
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 05:48 PM #33620
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mia James Findom - iwantclips

Models: Mia_James_Findom

Duration: 4 min 7 s